Spoiler Scum Seme Transmigration Manual

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 19, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    so what happens with the mc's family this time around?...do they force him to get a wife?

2. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information, bc i EXTREMELY hate scum seme (ahhh the traumas from those first days when i stepped into this danmei abyss)
    Could yo spoil more about MC's personality?

pcheshire and mereumsama like this.
  3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, in the first life, the friend framed/exposed scum seme/MC for two-timing. but this time around the MC is avoiding the ML, so the friend shouldn't have any reason to target MC? i mean, why did the friend target MC when MC and ML didn't know each other officially yet? only after MC got drunk did they get together, right?
    or was the ML already inrigued by MC that was trying to avoid him??

4. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is actually not that bad. I understand why he does what he does what he does. Imagine if your significant other is stuck in this me against the world fantasy and thinks that as long as he sticks to his guns, everything will work out. But there is more than just him in the world. This later changes from him to them but reality remains the same. Also, the ML is always threatening him about his weaknesses by bringing them up as many times as the MC brings up breaking up. If someone tells you they'll make sure you can't live peacefully anywhere in the world if you leave them, you'd be pissed off too.
    ....I say this without spoiling as much as possible.
    They try. On both sides. Then the ML mom gets sick and they know their fantasy is coming to an end. The MC does fall in love, of course but that just makes it more painful. The MC knows that reality is coming so he tries to deny his love for ML because if they have to part, it'll hurt too much. They do part. It was so sad because the MC was indifferent in front of the ML but then went home alone and cried all night. And he thought about the fact that there was no one there to hug him when he was upset this time. He'd have to get used to not having that person with him and he would never have that again. Both were their first loves.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    nuuu spoil us as much as you can! <3

Can you tell us a sweet moment after the mc and the ml got back together after their break up?

6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didn't refer to MC actually . :cookie:

7. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    MC gets depressed and after forcing himself to matchmake with all these women his mom knew, his family compromises. They did not know he was gay. He kept it secret. Something that hurt the MC really badly. And is also apart of the "scum seme" title, I guess. He had a reason but still....
    The family finds out that is why he has been so down and can't stand to see their son go on the way he's been, so they give him permission to be with who he wants. Scene changes to our uke ML who has lost alot of weight. His family also feels bad but won't compromise. The mom gives in and hires a chef to get our ML back on track.
    Our ML gets a wift of that familiar taste and finds out[drumrolls]...
    :D
    The MC is their new family chef. They pretend to not know each other around the old lady but later secretly meet. MC decided that even if they can't be together and the ML gets married and have kids, he can still watch him from afar forever(he's resolved to never have love or family in his lifetime. Complete sacrifice.:cry:...the feels). It makes the MC sad to know that our seme is going to live like that. Plus, our ML doesn't want to be with anybody else. But little did they know, the old lady would try to matchmake them anyway.
    "Do you have a girlfriend?"
    "What do you think of our Xu Ran?"
    Lmao.
    Ye Ling later comes downstairs in another incident and says in a discouraged voice, "He rejected me."
    Old lady pats him and says that's okay. " I don't think he's completely against it."
    We get a few chapters of them tricking the old lady so that she accepts it more.
    Eventually, they get back together and they stay that way for over 60 years. Until one day, the old men get in a argument(no details). Ye Ling plans to apologise the next day because he realizes he's wrong...only...the next day doesn't come
    There is an extra part that takes him back to the first life after he dies in the second. That extra upset me a little at first but then I thought about it and realized that it was actually quite fitting for the first life to end that way. After all, we already know the ML's bottom line.(so the rebirth wasn't really his death, per se.) Almost like an alternative reality time travel.

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically it is a bad ending since they end with an unresolved argument, right?

9. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    No. HE. Just cause you are happily married doesn't mean you won't have a small quabble or two. They were together 60+ years.

The 1st life is an OE but can be interpreted as a bad ending
    since our uke is planning on breaking up after the MC gets out of the hospital...even though he no longer wants that after the happiness from the 2nd life. Of course, I REALLY didn't want to hear that after reading a HE. But again, cheating has always been ML's bottom line. He thinks it's the best decision. And considering how things went in that life, it makes sense.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what was that about "the next day doesn't come"? MC was gonna apologize the next day, wasn't he?

11. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the mc/seme transmigrated back into the first life, right?

12. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    O my God I am reading this and I can't. The ML is just so overbearing. I would have escaped long ago sheesh.

cosmosqueen and HesheFell like this.
  13. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading it but... Okay. What was with the ending? :facepalm:

14. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I agree. Webnovel fantasy aside, me and you are on the same page with this. He'd have to physically drag me.
    For the 1st life: Open ending. Potentially bad ending. Like I said, I really did not want to read that after my HE. If you are like me, you probably feel some kind of way about it.

It kinda makes sense
    but I'm still wondering why the author wrote it in the first place. Would've been nicer if she stopped at the HE 2nd life
    Yes. MC/seme is the only person who ever did any sort of transmigrating(correct term here btw).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    Neelambori and clear like this.
  15. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw!!!!

16. Taida07

Taida07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So confused about seme/MC (?) and uke/ML (?) situation, but still following for more!!!! XD

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    So due to the recent posts on this thread, making me remember about the OE/BE in the extra, I went and checked it out. Here's what I got after MTL-ing only the extra.
    (MTL) Ye Ling = MC, YL (gong/seme)
    (MTL) Zhuang Xu Ran = ML, ZXR (shou/uke)
    YL was wheeled in to the hospital, he's in critical state. ZXR was outside, devastated seeing YL close to death. His friend comforted him, there's still chance YL will survive. ZXR told friend that YL this whole time always wants to break up with him but ZXR won't let him go. ZXR still cares about him until this day. ZXR no longer looked like his mighty self but so pathetic. If YL could survive this, then ZXR said he would let him go...

YL woke up. Confused since he's in hospital, remembered last night he had a quarrel with ZXR and was going to reconcile with him. But when he opened his eyes, he didn't recognizer where he is. Nurse helped him compose himself and then notify his relatives. ZXR is somewhere, he's been thinking as he smoked and decide that he will break up with YL. To let him go and also because YL cheated on him with a woman. That's his bottom line.

ZXR came to visit YL, but unlike usual YL laughed and smiled as he greet ZXR like it's their natural daily conversations. ZXR even asked him if his brain is all right. YL just thought he's angry over their quarrel and asked him if he is still angry. ZXR asked him if he remembers what he did and when YL is still confused he told him that he (YL) cheated. YL was surprised and then he noticed what's not right.

It seems that he (YL) returned to the past. This ZXR is ZXR of the past and not the one he has been living with all those years in the main storyline. ZXR said he must have been blind all these years for clinging on YL, but now he cheated and dirty, they will break up. YL stared at this feisty and proud ZXR. His ZXR has mellowed, as sweet as cotton candy. Long time didn't see this kind of ZXR, he felt he missed him. If it was the previous YL, he would have grab the chance to break up but this YL has lived 7/8 years in sweet harmonious life with ZXR. He don't want to break up.

They argued, ZXR keep saying YL cheated and is dirty. YL promised he won't ever do this kind of thing again, refute him how is he dirty when he didn't even kiss or have sex with her. ZXR said he hugged her. YL refute he did not hold her tight and it was separated by clothes. Actually he didn't even remember it but he can't lose this argument. He said there's only one person who he does all that with and it's ZXR. He won't agree to a breakup. ZXR said one moment he cheated, the next he said he likes him, who he's trying to fool. YL got dizzy and fainted. He's just got out of comma.

When he woke up again, ZXR still there. YL asked if he's hungry. For him, it's natural to be concern like this since they've lived together for a long time but this ZXR is unaccustomed to it. He talked back saying why suddenly so concern for him, go ask that woman of his. YL just told him to come and sit, lying on the bed having to look up at him gives him headaches. ZXR is confused but came over anyway. Instead of sitting on the bed, he pulled a chair and sat beside the bed. YL is OK with this, he'll take what he can get.
    Phone battery is dead, and we're only halfway done with the extra. I'll continue this later in a new post when I can find a power source, don't want this draft to disappear.

18. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t really like it when the transmigrating to the past novels have extras with the MC traveling back to his original timeline, cause it feels like the MC and ML kinda lost they’re time together, and usually the MC and ML don’t usually have a great relationship in the original timeline. The only one that I loved in with extras about the MC and ML in the original timeline was the one in beloved marriage in high society :love:

Pink-kun-s and Shizuka Mikki like this.
  19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, I'm just doing this coz the Extra really spoiled the happy ending of the main story, so I just went and checked it. Just sharing so people won't be so disappointed with the extra coz the spoiler is not too detailed about it.

Can't sit down and type atm I'll finish it after I get home.

Pink-kun-s and Misaki Yata like this.
  20. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing from where I left off.

YL tried to coax ZXR by explaining himself. He knows right now ZXR is hating him, but he wants ZXR to listen. He really regret what he did and he will never ever do this kind of idiotic things again. He only did it because he was under pressure and wanted to fulfil his responsibility as a son by giving his parents a grandchild. He won't deny it, but now he had figure things out and though he felt sorry for his family but that's all, he only felt sorry coz the future he wants is with him (ZXR), not marriage nor children. If he still won't believe him, then find a time and let's go home to meet his parents.

ZXR was shocked and confused, he knows YL pays great importance to his family and he's very reluctant to admit their relationship (YL ZXR?) , so he rarely mention a out his family. He asked him again whether he is alright, this change is too sudden. ZXR told him that he doesn't want to break up because of money, he should watch what he says but YL just tell him that he's not lying. ZXR looked at his face, can't tell if it's true or lies, almost want to believe him, YL never had talent for lying. He's silent, and later got up and leave. YL just watched him go, even if he wants to chase after ZXR, his current condition won't allow him.

After a week of ZXR not showing up, YL called him one day to tell him he wants to meet up. The next day, ZXR showed up, his face indifferent like he has forgotten YL. Standing beside the bed, he asked ZXR why he find him. YL hearing his impatient tone, asked if he's green busy at work, a week has no come to see him, he missed him so he called him to come. They've been together for several years, seldomly separated for so long. ZXR asked how's his body. YL replied that he's doing great and can be discharged in a few days, told him to come and sit down. YL felt he really want to hug and kiss ZXR. ZXR felt deja vu. YL directly catch his hand and pulled him to sit on the bed, told him as long as he asked for his heart, then he's (YL) is his (ZXR).

Their faces are so close they're sharing the same breath, ZXR felt uncomfortable since this is the first time he's been treated like this, blurted out he wants to break up with YL. YL was having none of it and kissed him, at first was chaste but when felt no resistance he deepened the kiss, a skillfully kiss full of emotions making the one who got kissed felt hot and weak all over. ZXR never free lt such intense feelings and such hot kiss from YL, he felt entangled and addicted to it. YL got up, closed the curtain and locked the ward door. Watching this, ZXR had a bad feeling in his heart.

He questioned YL but YL answered that he missed ZXR. YL especially miss his lover, he needed to repair their relationship ASAP and the best way is to have intimate contact. ZXR was shocked and disbelief seeing YL actively seeking pleasure, this never happened before. ZXR won't let him change the matter at hand, but YL told him right now don't think about those things, whether he's sincere or not, time will tell. It took him 7 to 8 years to ensure ZXR he was sincere, he can do it again. He really want to cherish this relationship. YL kissed him again, ZXR who was trapped on the bed weakly tried to push him, but YL whispered in his ear, don't refuse him, he really missed ZXR. Such emotional confession whispered in his ear stabbed directly into his heart. ZXR closed his eyes, unable to resist having YL this close, moreover such gentle intimacy. He faintly determined that he'll only indulge this once, after this he'll leave, break up with YL. YL who didn't know any of this took off their clothes, ZXR opened his eyes seeing YL's body bare to him, his breathing intensifies. No question, he likes YL's body, really like.

And that's it.

Yep, that's all there is in the extra. So in the Main story line which I didn't read, after the ending they lived together for 7 to 8 years before YL got transferred back to his initial state when he was in the accident. Was it a parallel universe or was it just a dream, I dunno, I don't follow the author or the comments.

These are my opinions but I really hope it was not a parallel universe but it's still the same universe just different time line. Like, the God in that world showed YL how it could have been for him if he worked it out with ZXR. Why do I choose this instead of another universe? Because in the Main Story, they only had 7 to 8 years of being happy together, one day they quarreled and when YL was going to make up with ZXR he opened his eyes only to lose everything he already worked for. He lost his ZXR and their life together. If I don't think that this is the same universe only in a redo state, then it means somewhere out there a ZXR lost his YL.

And this is also my interpretation, but this Extra is not a BE or OE but definitely a HE or working to that end. YL already experience a blissfully life with ZXR, he would be persistent in pursuing him and getting back what he had. ZXR is also shown as weak to this YL who is in love with him, so I think they definitely would be together. It might not be tomorrow or next week, but YL would definitely do it. As he said, he used 7 years to make ZXR believed he is sincere, he can do it again.

Phew, that's it. Honestly, it's not so bad. Aside from the destructive behaviour between the two and the drama in the main story, it's really not so bad. Wish the author would have explained more about the main story and extra connection, but meehh.

Have fun reading that. I'm going back to my Lil' Sapling at How To Say ILY~~