Spoiler Searching for Everyone Else is a Returnee spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AkeShiro, Sep 11, 2016.

1. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Hy guys, this thread is create for those whose curiosity cant be bound no more. so asks what u want to know.

and im currently in need to know about MC's skill that he want to evolve did he success evolving the said skill?

Tiis_Ganda and Zarcon like this.
  2. Fistsofrage

Fistsofrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Yu ilHan]
    [Human]
    [Main - Blazing Reaper Lv134]
    [Sub - Angel's partner, selectable]
    [Title - Pancosmic loner(concealment becomes passive) and 7 others]
    [Strength -296 Agility - 295 Health - 249 Magic - 332]
    [Active skills - Reaper Lv25, Mana crafting Lv 43, Soul enchant Lv1, Blaze Lv1, Monstrous strength, Lv 42, Leap Lv 41]
    [Passive skills - close combat lv max, blunt weapon mastery Lv max, sword mastery lv max, dismantling lv max, blacksmithing lv max, language lv max, spear of undrawable trajectory lv 13, absolute accuracty lv 9, transcendent regeneration lv 41, cooking lv 49, critical hit lv 41, extreme poison resistance lv 39, death collector lv 38, higher curse resistance lv 18]

Tiis_Ganda, Anon2.0, zeus and 23 others like this.
  3. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so what is the class did MC chose? and what chapter he able to weild mana?

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  4. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    Blazing reaper? is it 2/3rd class? what happend to blurred spearman?

5. Fistsofrage

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd class was Rookie reaper, 3rd class was Blazing reaper.

6. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter he meets that angel, and how strong is being higher being exactly? 4th class is becoming higher being?

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  7. Fistsofrage

Reading List:
    Link
    Angels with "ta" at the end are 5th stage/class, while angels with "era" at the end are 6th. I think he meets Liera/Lita again around 100+, but he may have met her a bit earlier at some point. If you want any detailed spoilers, feel free to ask Chamber on discord.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Tiis_Ganda, Zarcon and AkeShiro like this.
  8. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does he fight with fight with other people? Can you post the stats of his items from begining to current or just current... Also what did he do when he first wield mana? Also at what chapter did he have any contact with any returnees and what was happening then? And can you pls tell mehow strong is he compared to the returnees? From first time meeting to the current... P.s. I dont know what discord is...

Zarcon and HappyNeet like this.
  9. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    @Chamber senpai please help us poor souls...
    discord is an open platform chat like chatango or something similar with chatting purposes and mostly its used for gamer to chats or exchange experience or etc

10. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok but i still dont know how to go to that discord chatroom...

11. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    You can come to Novels&Chill discord... (Discord invites are banned here apparently... didn't know that...

Ayyy, FistOfRage spread my spoilers around eh...

5th class and above are classified 'higher beings'. No 7th class reported as of yet.
    2nd class - Rookie Reaper (Lv 50) (No active skills)
    3rd class - Blazing Reaper (One active skill, 'Blaze')

as for why he became 'reaper' class... My opinion is that it's because his max level concealment evolves to become 'deathgod' (deathgod literally in Korean, basically reaper and deathgod are the same thing)

Mana - I don't remember which chapter, but he was around Lv 85 when he started wielding mana, he awakens it when fighting a lv 208 draconic race. What did he do? He killed that draconic race.

Also, around until chapter 100, his level and the chapter numbers are similar.

contact with returnees - He already met the Empress though...?

How strong is he compared to returnees eh... Well, author doesn't mention other people's stats, but he does kill 4th class dragons(Lv 200+) at Lv 99 so... there you go... (Other people obviously can't)

wildthorn, Lawlyeth, Mikey and 7 others like this.
  12. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    tvm senpai X) and ur avi always makes me want to watch the anime again.. ugh if sequel just pop up

13. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Tq btw what i mean was how did he use his very first mana... Also by returnee's I meant those who just returned for the second time... Becausr they returned to the other planets for rush leveling... And did the mc even have pk? And if so how duid it hapen?

Mare Bello Fiore likes this.
  14. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    He used active concealment for his first mana usage.

Returnees come back at different times and they can go back and forth between the worlds so... not much point there.

PK? Do you mean Player Killing? Well, he didn't kill any humans on Earth, but he did just start killing other world humans in the latest chapter. He also killed a lv 200+ mage in a dungeon in China before too, I think he was around lv 70 then

As for how it happened, well... a long story...
    long story short, humans from other worlds are invading Earth and killing 'Earth humans' so he's gone to their worlds to kill them in reverse. (The portal's a two-way connection)

15. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    That's......

Too f@k!ng awsome... Last question or plead from me... Can you tell me his equipment stats from crafting for the first time with mana pls? Thank you so much

16. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Fu*cking awesome i hope all keep updating spoilers bless you guys! @Chamber by [Sub - Angel's partner, selectable] is it polygamy systematically? or depend on mc, and that does this sub class? give? boost? or just as the name says...

17. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    [You have become Angel's partner. You can enter a partnership with a maximum of 2 angels. All abilities increase by 30% when fighting against a Breaker or Undead.]
    [You have earned the passive skill, Angel's Protection. Probability of being inflicted with a fatal hit decreases by 30% and curse resistance increases by 30%. All quest rewards increase by 30%. There is no level with this skill, and you can only raise it by fulfilling certain conditions.]
    [You have earned the active skill, Angel's Support. You are now able to borrow the angels' power when fighting in an Abandoned World, according to the mastery of the skill. This skill grows faster the more you are around angels, and associate with them.]
    [Currently, you're in a partnership with the angels, Lita and Erta.]

18. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    lol whe did absolute accuracy? has level? i thought he master it? no max marksmanship/Shooting Lv Max? when he fought black leopard chapter 26

also what level is need for the fourth class advancement and the fifth?

on chapter 49 looks like myuuta is the boss among the angle... but his name end with ta? aint that low class angel?

19. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute Accuracy is the evolved version of shooting and throwing(he will acquire throwing later)

4th: 200
    5th: 300
    6th and above: unknown

Myuta... I don't know

Zarcon, Lawlyeth and AkeShiro like this.
  20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    polygamy for sure hahahahah harem time omg i wanted just one pairing he and lita