LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm maybe he can use a few of those National Assembly members as blood food or as workers, would be an efficient use of them.

2. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Every chapter im always waiting to see someone else get put in place. I am glad woojin is learning to accept other people and think about them, too, though. It makes him stronger and more real.

Reasonable Guy likes this.
  3. Reasonable Guy

Reasonable Guy ❄Highschool Memories❄ ❄Boy of Zeta❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Well no matter where the countries are, the top brass always have shrewd mind. When they are showed an absolute power in front of them, i bet they will getting silent.

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its pretty much guaranteed that those two were in those files. I wonder what's making them so cocky though?

Also wondering if Woojin will wind up going back to Plan A, and if we'll actually see the recruitment of new Roused or if the author will forget about it again.

foxkid129 likes this.
  5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're still looking at Woojin as if he has the common sense of their world. They're thinking they can kick him out of Korea or something.

6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I'm wondering on what will be their reaction if Woojin had just suddenly said that he'll make Alandal on Earth a independent country

7. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like he'll use the president to arrest all of those people.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how visiting the nations leader on the way to the National Assembly is an insult to the people. Or does he just think so highly of himself that anything he considers to be an insult to himself must also be an insult to the nation as a whole?

barashkafromro likes this.
  9. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like woojin finally realized that making everyone fight or die is just hell.

10. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the corrupt politicians that tried to assassinate him are just being shown to be as stupid, insane, inane, and selfish as possible

11. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter was interesting. I've liked how the mc began to find answers to why people feared him. I'm looking forward to the future chapters, to see what'll happen.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought he'd come up with a more diplomatic solution ;)

What was even the point in making that promise?

mrttao likes this.
  13. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I do not understand why he didn't just went public with the info, then wait to see what happens first, then react based on what happens

14. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    Because time is running out before more dungeon breaks will happen and other stronger dudes will invade.. So he does not have time to just sit and wait till others pick themselves up and start doing stuff. Besides I think in those 20 years in the other world he learned few things such as giving enemies extra time to do stuff is stupid as the situation can only become worse. Thus the whole get revenge now attitude.

15. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    was a chapter or so ago
    He realized something huge.

‘Alandal was also hell.’

In the end, he had killed everyone.

Those countless number of people.... Numerous number of people wanted to live, so he had pushed them onto the battlefield. Those without courage was revived as Skeletons to fight. Those still alive had been afraid of becoming the Undead.

i think it's just him trying to be a little more considerate of others. not gonna stop him from wrecking people, but perhaps he wants to show that he's justified and these people are a threat that can't be managed by the current rules and laws, rather than just abusing his power and utterly terrifying the normal populace. it could also help drag out a few more vocal people that may not be on his list.

16. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also that coming out with the info and waiting would give corrupt politicians time to launch their counter arguments by saying that this is just false claims by foreign powers to shake government, basically just gives them time to either just blatantly twist the facts or launch counter offensive media campaign which would not be good in this case. People still tend to believe what their own government has to say first and then listen to what others say.

17. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wouldn't be "sitting and waiting", he would be doing productive stuff with his time.
    These corrupt politicians are simply not a priority. Also, the delay on this would have been a few days at most
    1. You are confusing your typical xianxia story with one set in modern day earth. Since this is allegedly actually evidence. Local investigators can easily confirm the info. Things like banking info is kept.
    2. And then we would see if everyone are retarded and buy these ridiculous claims, or not. If it seems likes they are buying it he can step in and clean them out.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  18. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    your nr 1 and 2 ...
    its actually happening right now as well in the world. Take Romania I believe .. there was this politician going through court trials for corruption. He passed a law while the trial was going on about how if corruption charges are over 100 000 euros then it is not against the law or you cant prosecute it. So they dropped the trial.

Then there are everyday things related to corruption in politics, most claims just are ignored, or media just does not cover it. Another fun thing to support my claims would be the recent US elections... look what a farce that was by the media, everybody blaming everyone else and nobody got convicted of anything, nor was there any thing serious happening to either candidates.

In the end what I am trying to say is just because its not happening in your corner of the world does not mean its not impossible somewhere else.

EDIT once again I will also say that while those politicians would be in power they would have possible power to order the army or the law enforcement to hinder or arrest Woojin. So taking action as soon as possible is still better.

19. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the eye rolls. This is a completely different argument, you moved the goal posts and backpedalled. all so you could accuse me of ethnocentrism.

Appealing to the public with a "counter argument" is how they do thing in xianxia. In reality when there is evidence than they will either have a sufficiently corrupt government to just ignore things, or they won't and they go to jail. Appealing to the public is irrelevant. All that matters is whether or not the government is corrupted enough to let them get away with crimes.

And I explicitly addressed the possibility that the government is sufficiently corrupted

Also, south korea is not romania.

Dori likes this.
  20. rnailo

Reading List:
    Link
    First Sorry if I came off as trying to accuse you of something... It was not my intention, honestly.

Let me rephrase it so it does not sound so xianxia ... Politicians will do some PR management so that those accusations are either dropped or downplayed enough that they would not matter anymore. Besides we can all say that in this story the government is quite corrupt that going by legal means would be a serious uphill battle.