LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Please put a barrier over Alandal’s buildings.”

[Who cares about the buildings?]

“My family is there.”

[…my bad.]

2. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it was kind of funny haha

3. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As per that holy elf maiden. Defeat a dimensional lord enough and they lose their dimensional lord status

4. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    No they don't. They only lose if they choose to destroy their domain. Her domain became practically empty and she was the Holy Maiden so she's frequently requested for dimensional battles.

Remember the pitiful hero who doesn't have anything else in his domain.

5. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I recall, she did that so that she could leave her dungeon and enter the world that her dungeon had opened up an entrance at. Since unless there's a Dungeon Break, inhabitants from other dimensions can't enter a world different from theirs since they're not inhabitants of that world, so Melody gave up her Dimension Lord status and made herself an inhabitant of Earth.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  6. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huh. my bad.

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It occurs to me that he could also set up a colony to produce monsters to defend various areas. The Wyverns would be a fairly good choice for that. Though he'd need to put a subordinate in charge of each colony and arrange food for the monsters when they weren't fighting other monsters. Also, if its possible to lose colonies during the dungeon battles, then this would be a bad idea.

mrttao likes this.
  9. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skeletons are considered monsters, and he could probably buy Death Knights with energy too if he builds the corresponding training center in his domain. He could easily reinforce his existing Immortal army by setting up a colony in every country as branches of Alandal, without needing to micromanage or arrange food for them.

mrttao likes this.
  10. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he could but as the other dimensional lords said they needed to pay a large amount of price to set up one

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I mostly singled out Wyverns because 1) high mobility and 2) he already has the facility for generating them. I suppose if he can get up enough energy to buy a Death Knight facility, then skeletons are easy enough to acquire without energy.
    Well, its not like he's really got much else to spend energy on. He doesn't really care if he loses the strategic battles, so he only really needs to buy things that support the day to day operation of his domain and things that help with the defense of Earth.

12. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. I think that if you lose enough then you absolutely stop being a lord. After all losing can have pieces of your domain itself taken. What happens when the last piece of your domain is taken?
    Or he could let the residents of his domain go out and help the humans defend Earth. It kind of seems like only a dimensional lord can command monsters outside of a dungeon if none of the boss monsters could make them move in formation. Or I guess the death knights could be borrowing his authority as a lord.

13. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what happened to Melody, I believe. She ended up with a completely empty domain, hence her relinquishing her ownership of it and enacting her plan to go to another world and raising an army there.

14. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    You become similar to that pitiful hero that Woojin recently killed. If you're thinking about Melody, she have chosen to stop being a dimensional lord to build a new force somewhere else against Trahnet. She didn't lose the lord status. She left it. Two different things.

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe I mentioned Melody. The hero just didn't have anything in his domain. His domain itself was still pretty big. Since he still had the land of the domain itself he didn't lose everything yet and is comparable to Melody in that it's different from what we're talking about.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  16. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found what I was talking about.
    http://www.wuxiaworld.com/ssn-index/ssn-chapter-118/
    So yeah, a Dimensional Lord can be reduced into a refugee.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he was a hardcore Woojin fan, how did he not know anything about Korea?

Lol, Woojin needs to not be so hung up about it. There's plenty more monsters where those came from. Its not like they were super high level either, so the xp loss would have been minimal.

He also needs to rotate which Death Knight gets left behind. I could be mistaken, but wasn't it Kiba last time too? Kiba's going to fall behind the others at this rate.

How was she able to heal all the unconscious people? I doubt they believed in her god. Heck, a lot of them probably hadn't even heard of her god before.
    Then they would have to deploy from Seoul. The point of making colonies would be to put them at strategic places around the globe for rapid deployment.

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, the levels of his death knights isn't even all that important now that the lich is out. He can afford to slowly level them. Besides I'm not sure how his summons' levels work in this case. His Death Knights might all share a level since he seems to only have one Death Knight skill.

Even his normal skeletons turn into normal monsters when he's too far away from them. I think working out how to control the monsters properly would be more trouble than it's worth. He only really needs to get the governments to properly restrict access to dungeons so that random people can't run in.

Anyway else a bit worried about Jaenis saying this?
    Didn’t he say he was a Dual Class?

There was no coincidence in this world. Maybe he would become the key to Jaenis’ greatest desire.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I could be misremembering, but I think they work the same as his other familiars. And, if you'll recall, Bibi only levels up if she's there for the fight. Woojin was feeling bad about leaving her to guard his sister for precisely that reason like a hundred chapters ago.

That's why he has Death Knights commanding them. That's one of their primary functions: expanding the maximum size of his army. And the degree to which they can expand it is solely dependent on their level.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Bibi has her own level/skill because she's the only Succubus while I believe the Death Knights share the same Summon Death Knight skill and thus the same level. If Woojin put a skill point into the Summon Death Knight skill then it should make them all increase by one level. By that same logic if a Death Knight gains experience then that experience goes to increasing the Summon Death Knight skill that they all share.

If they're his familiars then sure. However a store bought Death Knight might become a monster too if the range is too high.