Serious thread, would you leave a bad apple to spoil the bunch?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aokiba, Jan 20, 2017.

?

What would you do? Leave the bad apple in to spoil the bunch

Poll closed Jan 27, 2017.
  1. Or purge it completely, so it has no chance of spoiling ever again

21 vote(s)
    80.8%
  2. Leave a opinion on why you should leave it in.

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  1. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Serious thread: Your decision can put an end to a menace
    Or
    Your choice to fuck up someonething's ( a apple's) future

Read the first title, you will feel better after voting/reading
    Not sure why this poll exists when I'm gonna just try and take out the rotten apple from the bunch
    I guess it's because I don't want to ruin it's future and you guys should maybe try to influence me.
    Although I don't think it's future would change much, it would help the rest of the bunch
    There is a classmate who is like a bully, I want to say he is retarded but he, well I don't think he has a mental disability. He is like the class clown, but not funny nor popular, I knew of him in intermediate last year and how fucked up he was. Now in High school, every time I see him he either tries to assert his dominance and do petty things like steal stuff and be a fucking racist. I live in Hawaii and as you know it's like a racial mixing pot, there's many different types of people, so for ever fucking time in class he asks me oh were where you born, I tell him pretty sure I told you this a million times, I was born in a hospital in hilo. I mean just because I'm Asian just like many others in school, I don't live in china and I'm not chinese. I mean most people assume asians as Chinese as they have a large population, i mean it's not like I told you my ethnicity like 20 times and most of those times were asked multiple times again and again and the only times he was close was to say konnichiwa in a weird screeching way. I've always wanted someone to hit/threaten me, so I could hit them back, but I found out, nope no violence, you can't stop a guy threatening you unless you also get punished and so I cannot use the conveniently placed fan next to me to bash at his head. Of course even without self defense as a excuse I don't actually harm them contrary to my plots on his death, because I'm not a fucking re- kid who doesn't care for his future except instead I care for his future and I believed that he like everyone should have a second chance. You can see that I said believed because my friends and teachers don't believe he is ready for school. My pe teacher said to him in front of the class I don't think you should have been allowed to cross the street, the intermediate school is across the street, and you should have stayed in kindergarten. My friend K, since I don't think he would want me to say his name, hates that kid, not sure what happened between them during elementary, but I was told a story from K that he was bullied and some kid threw a rock at his privates, also if you were curious he is African American.
    Any ways if you read all of that, I feel that why give a chance for the apple to spoil the bunch.
    Here is another question would you free a criminal? Usually no, right? But what happens if it was because of bad behavior and threatens others and he did something that was worthy enough to be called out for and now he feels guilt and wants to change, if it's this then yes I would let him go and get a second chance. Of course the person I'm taking about has no learning capacity. Well everything is situational, but this choice I'm just gonna have to help him and teach him about the consequences, although pretty sure he won't care at all.
    Also, almost forgot the reason why he finally may be able to be punished is because he threatened to cut me. The thing he used to threaten me was with the cover of canned goods like this.[​IMG]
    I know that the covers of canned goods are sharp, I cut finger a few times opening them, but why was he carrying a cover of a canned good? Does he use it to threaten others? Like "I have a sharp metal cover, give me your white out, then ow I cut my hand"
    Or he
    Basically there's this kid who is like a pretty teen trying to look cool/asshole by making fun of others and being racist, I guess other boys in their youths like to make trouble and I did too,
    In preschool there where 4 friends, me A-chan, B-chan, and A-kun, I punched everything as well as my friends and I was always on time out. Gradually over the years I learned to not snap and act solely from my emotions until 5th grade when I mellowed out.
    any way would you, if you had a chance stop a person from harming the future of others around him?

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't stop anyone from anything that would endanger them. Do it yourself is what I'd tell them. You just need to show no fear and ignore that guy.

AHKoT and Aokiba like this.
  3. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I'm still gonna try suspend him if I can, gotta talk to the principal.
    Thanks though

4. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kidnap and torture him, make sure that there are no witnesses.

GM_Rusaku, Onelifeonelove and Aokiba like this.
  5. slaughter god

slaughter god overlord of all evil

Reading List:
    Link
    Just give him one big ass kicking and you'll see a drastic change in his behavior.

Onelifeonelove and Aokiba like this.
  6. Raobihr

Raobihr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I wouldn't care unless it was bothering me in some way then I would destroy it. So my advice would be to do whatever you want and don't care about other people's future.

Onelifeonelove and Aokiba like this.
  7. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not for physical violence but mental crippling is OK.

8. Kiari

Kiari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought we're the witnesses?

AHKoT, Onelifeonelove and Aokiba like this.
  9. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I wish I could

10. DemonicLeecher

DemonicLeecher Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smash his head with Yunche Brick...

AHKoT, Onelifeonelove and Aokiba like this.
  11. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, he's not here but you are. Sorry.

12. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read Usaw and the brick became op.

Onelifeonelove and pirateking36 like this.
  13. Xravia

Xravia 『Chaos Wizard Of Procrastination 』

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no real 'bad apple' anywhere. Everyone is a victim of circumstance, he may have had an abusive upbringing and is a clown or a fool to mask up the pain he feels inside and projects that pain on the easiest thing around him which is apparently you... this is more of a deal with self confidence on your part as if you are determined about your goals in life this would not affect you. The easy way is to go after him with talking to the principle but to earn the respect of your peers and teachers use this as fuel to achieve your goals and be proud with yourself and what you accomplish weather it is sports, studies or even relationships. Hope this helps ☆~《¤•¤》~☆

14. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Beat him up retards are meant to be beaten up so they show fear when they see you but if you cant you can probably drama your parents or teachers saying hes bullying you and it hurts and you had suicidal thoughts and you let your friends in and plot his fall from school and the teachers bite your drama then the kid gets suspended and alienated from society then its his time to literally have suicidal thoughts or be the scum of society like feminism and black lives matter movement and i almost forgot "Angela Merkel".

Kiari and Aokiba like this.
  15. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    as a bad guy, i'll hit in his backhead and give him away as ancient king's sacrifice in a certain vulcanic mountain in hawaii
    as good guy, i'll report him to police as he giving a threat for bully and probility became a homciede

Aokiba likes this.
  16. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    And thats how the west got it's immigrant problem :D "a victim of circumstance"

Kiari, Raobihr and Aokiba like this.
  17. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ww don't have the problem of bullies in my school...I don't know why..or maybe it's just that there are problems but they don't come out...like if a person bullies someone at my place there's always a second side that'll protect him...

Aokiba likes this.
  18. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    I your grandfather, is going to give you some advice 'toughen up buttercup, and deal with this problem like a man'

19. Aokiba

Aokiba ( ・ิω・ิ)ゞ

Reading List:
    Link
    But how? He is a dumbass in a crowd of other more rational dumbasses, so he doesn't have friends. I also can't give Hime, wow auto correct he definitely is a princess, trauma by harming those close to him because...well it's murder and I would be put in jail.
    I really like @Jiggy idea but the more I think the more I hesitate. As a parent, I would want my child to be successful and not be screwed by a person who would do that. I mean not all life on earth can be saved, good and bad, but the guilt that I would most likely gonna forget after awhile.
    Man, I over think too much, can't give too much empathy to him

As a demonic beast want to do unspeakable things but as a man I can't fuck up a manchildfucker in ways that go against my morals. Instead I would use the laws and others to justify the cause like @Jiggy said

That's nice

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
    Linbe likes this.
  20. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have tons of problems but racism ain't one either....

Aokiba likes this.