LCD Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by rhezes, Nov 9, 2015.

1. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I wonder if the original world of Hao Yue is going to force the MC to learn the holy necro powers iirc there are a ton of evil necromancers in that world last time that wanted to kill Hao Yue and the MC had to defend him. the MC will be going to it the next evolution of Hao Yue so he needs to be ready.

ioriangel likes this.
  2. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't think about that ! And it should be soon also.

NeaxD likes this.
  3. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the current chapter and arc is the calm before the storm and shits about to hit the fan. I am not sure why I feel this way atm xD.

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally he started learning necor powers. Even if he was forced too I'm really happy he finally is.
    LHC's reason for not learning it was really childish and misguided, also very vexing to read about.

What do you think is gonna happen?
    Maybe demon gods strike again, maybe shit hits the fan when Hao Yue needs to evolve.

NeaxD likes this.
  5. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    The team the DGE sent on the pretext of killing the demon slayers but to look for Hao Yue are giving them hell huh. It can't be anything else.

NeaxD likes this.
  6. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love the fight "scenes" of this novel!! just well described. I have big hopes for this war!! hehehe...

The only messy thing is Cai'er situation, i can't agree with Haochen decision, he shouldn't participate, he is exposing Cai'er to danger!!

7. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    They had to participate or be fined a huge amount of contribution points. Plus it did say Cai"er wasn't totally useless.

8. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Even so, what is is money when compared with your life, your teams life, and the love of your life´s life...

9. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    long hao chen kicking ass like crazy. I know he's the mc but would be nice to see the others get some screen time.

ln_ likes this.
  10. ln_

ln_ All hail Master Roshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha ha .. He has too many buddies :)

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for the other two teams. they're getting out shined by hao chen's & li xin's teams

ln_ likes this.
  12. ln_

ln_ All hail Master Roshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Even Han Doasi does not get enough time slot let alone the other two teams. Last time he had anything to do was in the hissing cavern for a few sentences.

The story is amazing but the author made the mistake of bringing in too many characters into the story. Everyone of the 7 people in Haochen's team have their personal stories. Cai and Luc Xi's have been covered but the rest are still ongoing.

Whatever else, I am looking forward to Sima's rampages :)

akki likes this.
  13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    the author made hao chen too op. I know he's meant to be the pillar of the team and support them etc but its too much right now. the guys 14/15. should have built up to it a bit slower imo. yah i wanna know more bout the backgrounds of the rest

ln_ likes this.
  14. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their team is all in all too op... They are in the fifth step and Haochen just got into the sixth step but they can kill demons at the seventh step like it's not a big deal. They have gotten somewhat lucky with their matches but if you were to put another team with their exact same cultivation against one of those demons they would have died...

Now Haochen will fight and beat a demon of the eighth step and for all we know there are only 9 ranks here... I just hope that the mobs they confront get a lot stronger so they don't seem that op.

And Haoyue goes into play. If they "unite"(? that sounds weird) then the moon demon will get beaten fairly quickly or maybe some other people will come help Haochen and gang up on the moon demon

15. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping that after they defeat this 8th step ( personally I hope its more its a match then other higher ranked demon groups come and deal with him) they all pass out for a month or longer at least.

Like you said their entire team is OP. Yes their elemental affenity is huge! A scion of light and the daughter or sam........ but seriously. Being able to continuously kill demons that are 2 ranks higher then them?

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    That's an interesting thought. I like it. At the rate they're having all them pills and fighting non stop exhausting so much energy there's gotta be some drawback. Some negative has it be there with the positive. Otherwise it's too easy

17. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    The good thing is that by human demon group standards they are only General Grade.. There is what another 4-6 higher ranks? So while they might be able to act like Commander grade abilities its not that top of line.

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    True but if you factor in their ages it shows how much potential they have. That's something

19. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats true. Their potential is through the roofs. Just this series makes it seem out of proportion. I feel like the author does a better job with the "too OP' category with some of his other series.

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I like douluo dalu. They're all pretty much same age and they're levels are around the same. It's more balanced imo