LCD Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja~ Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyoku Naru Tameni Tenseishimashita

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link

CountryMage likes this.
  2. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely that's what happened
    Now everything makes sense :eek:

Human likes this.
  3. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've been reading so far, the qualities of the Crests go something like this?
    First Crest (Glory): Strong when it comes to delicate control and performance, but low maximum output, making it more suited for crafting and support.
    Second Crest (Normal): Strong at long distance and hits hard, but slower than the others.
    Third Crest (Advanced): Versatile (does not specialize) and high speed, but lower firepower.
    Fourth Crest (Disqualified): Very high explosive power and adept at magic targeting the body, but short range with low "gas mileage".

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Human and lohwengk like this.
  4. hodel.kirk

hodel.kirk Walking the Dao of the Brick, Building by Building

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems accurate to me.

5. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to be sure, since he stopped numbering them. Now it's just the [Glory} crest, [Disqualified/Fourth] crest, the [regular magic one] crest, the [advanced magic one] crest, and the [long range skill/bow enchant] crest. With no way to know if any of those overlap.

6. dritch124c

dritch124c Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what if mc's "common sense" was only known by his aquaintances?

7. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    We do know what Crest is what though, since he says that Alma have the Second Crest (Normal) and that Knight Captain has the Third (Advanced).

8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sounds an awful like he was God, probably a Norse one even. Since warriors that show potential are snatched up, given immortality, and trained for the rest of their lives, to battle world ending threats. I'm pretty sure you only show the kind of potential the Sage was looking for, when you put your life on the line, so all those students were probably seen to die on a battlefield, before being spirited away.

9. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    I Just realized something.
    If he had the First crest before, and made all of this stuff, he's obviously not stupid. Maybe not very SHARP, but no stupid.
    So before he activated the Reincarnation magic...Why did he not prepare some stuff for himself before hand?
    Granted, you could argue that he had no way of know that the world would have "degraded" to such a level, but if I was in his shoes, I'd have taken advantage of the First crest in the first life and made some kind of fortress/lab to come back to later.
    Seems like it would have been alot simpler than having to rely on another First Crest user to make all the stuff he needs later.

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The world will continue as it is, since you're only going to be dead a few years, he wasn't expecting it to take so long. Also, from his point of view it was like starting a new character in a game, he could have set a few things aside, but it would be less fun.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    ZeroDelta likes this.
  11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *stares at all the Xianxia novels*

Human and Hexwolfx like this.
  12. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

"27.42 seconds--not good."
    I, Gaias, muttered in disappointment.

^ first two lines of the prologue (chapter 0) In relation to how long it took him to kill the great godslaying dragon.

13. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    And now it was mentioned in the present, which is what I meant.

Edit: you know it makes a bit more sense now, the Magic God Gaias fought the Godslaying Dragon, died shortly after, and magic knowledge disappeared or degraded.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  14. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, that is a great point. I can only imagine how his myth evolved over time. "An epic battle of mutual annihilation with the dragon." As opposed to a less than 30 second massacre that it was in reality.

Edit: I also can't wait till the next chapter, where we get to see his response to discovering his identity as the god of magic.

lohwengk likes this.
  15. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So demons are more or less confirmed (?) to have been the ones behind the humans' magic degrading so much, and on top of that MC is confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt as being regarded as the Magic God (I believe this is the first time the Magic God is named as Gaias, which the MC said his name was in chapter 1) so its pretty safe to say that First/Glory crest is regarded that highly because of MC himself. Hm...k. But we still can't say why his comrades who are now apparently also gods have apparently done nothing against the demons. Weird...

16. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's presumed that thousands of years passed, and their status is unknown. Whether they're dead, in seclusion or left the planet can't be determined right now. And just because they're called gods doesn't mean they're there or anything, the MC is the god of magic but he killed himself to reincarnate and didn't bless anyone. I think the devils took advantage of the stories about Gaias and pushed that the First Crest is the best even though he was among the best just because he worked very hard for a long time. We also don't know if there were legends about him when he was alive, since he was a loner and barely interacted with anyone, so the story can't tell if he was considered a god before he reincarnated himself.

Another point towards considering the First Crest the best is that without training this Crest has good power, and it shows with chant magic.

17. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    So the problem is that he himself is the reason that the first crest is idolized? that would make sense... seeing as how he has become a god and did have the first crest

18. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    God of the First Crest, the Glory of Gaias, could even be what they mean about his blessing, the whole 30 member group had the crest...?

19. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder how many of them died on the way down there... judging by our mc saying it as so, first crest is more or less a support mage or just mage in general who has high firepower and long range, so if anything is able to tank a few hits and get close, they are probably going to immediately die considering i would reckon they wouldn't be able to cut through the hides of monsters at floor 23

20. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First crest is unsuited for combat. It starts off much stronger than the other crests but the growth in power is quite limited comparatively speaking. Its main aspects are regarding crafting, enhancing and things like that. high firepower, long range, etc are specializations of the other crest.