LCD Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja~ Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyoku Naru Tameni Tenseishimashita

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... i wonder if at any point he tried to craft a monster into something while it was still alive... its a gruesome thought, but i feel liek it would be a good way to kill something

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Powerful start and fine mana control are the benefits we know about, other than sharing in the Glory of the Magic God's Crest, and you give up the really important one by using chant magic and the other good effect becomes obsolete before you get too deep into the dungeon. A combat group relying on this is screwed.

3. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    but yet somehow they were able to get to the 23rd floor... the apparent highest in that modern time in which they live in... i guess the 2nd crests and 3rd crests really just didn't care enough about training in magic then ._.

4. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No such thing. The issue is that in this world the level of development is now so far behind that First crest is legitimately considered to be by far superior to the other crests, incomparably so. Human society was convinced that first crest was the strongest by a wide margin so to them, its not that "2nd and 3rd crests didn't care enough about training", its just that due to chantless not being a thing and the overall level of magic (MC casually uses spells that are considered top tier) having fallen a lot, as opposed to before, the power of even adults doesn't tend to get to the point where the 2nd, 3rd and 4th crest start outshining the 1st crest.

CountryMage likes this.
  5. LordRikudo

LordRikudo 【Master of YEET】

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda just realized this, but why Mathi even bother to improve magic in this new world? I mean, isn't the whole reason he reincarnated in the first place is to become stronger? (Not just by changing his crest, but also by learning new magic that developed while he was reincarnating) Now that the world is way too inferior than his former one, even though he got the crest that he wanted, shouldn't he just wait a couple years until he can reincarnated again?

6. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    he was preparing a team to fight a kaijuu in the space plus he want humanity at the very least can fight back demons

7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I love the laid back style of the novel. The major confusion as their world order shatters and he just calmly moves along. Laughing as I am reading the most recent chapters.

8. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wouldnt be surprised at this point if even the existence of chant magic was the MC fault, most likely some comment he made as a joke tha got recorded and several centuries after whatever happened was taken as a SERIOUS teaching from the magic god, to be honest it would be fun to see if it really happens

Nyarlathotep likes this.
  9. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't they already confirm that was demons doing?

10. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah the mc just think the demons did it, but seeing how the story develops, it would be more likely humans did it on their own and demons just profited from it, also with such a deeply ingrained misbelief about magical development it is rare the demons havent already wiped out humanity, maybe whatever happened to the human civilization also affected the demons civilization

11. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The God Gaias nearly hunted the demons to extinction hundreds (maybe thousands) of years ago, they have probably been laying low, and infiltrating human civilization ever since. They have more reason to believe the stories of Gaias and the other Gods, than the humans do, and if they have managed to get into positions where they can manipulate the knowledge of the masses, to weaken humanity, then they've probably done so.

12. Raze46

Raze46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to the guy who posted again the c65 f&*K you

13. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude chill

14. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    i was surprised that i see a new chapter and found out that it was the same chapter as well~

15. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what's more disappointing, the reposted chapter, or reading these posts about the reposted chapter before clicking over to the tab with the reposted chapter...?

LazyLuong likes this.
  16. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans get screwed over by Demons waaaay too much...

17. bullistic

bullistic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We caught up just when it was getting interesting!

18. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author seem to be doing 2-3 chapters a week. So guess that is the new pace.

19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep We caugth up fast but given how short the chapters are is not so surprising. Te ruler of that town is as good as death now that they asked the Common-sense Terminator (Mathias-kun) to join the operation.

20. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters are too short. We demand more Nobu-san chapter!

Paps likes this.