LCD Shrouding the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't he cultivate? Were the methods to cultivate his body lost or something? I didn't really understand the explanation.

2. Maxellsg

Maxellsg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not mentioned yet, quoted from chapter 36.

The truth was that such a physique had gradually died off from ancient era due to unknown reasons and was simply unsuited for cultivation. Since then, no one had ever cultivated successfully with that physique.

But since he is the MC, he will be able to cultivate with that body.

3. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it my imagination, or is every single chapter ending a cliffhanger?
    I'm personally reclassifying this as a 'binge-worthy' novel, rather than a chapter-at-a-time novel. : )

4. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, something I don't get one bit.

How did the most popular phsique just become the most useless? Never new that phsique is like fashion, one day it's trendy, the next it looks so bad.

5. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    More recent chapters have suggested that the legendary physique might not actually be crippled in modern times, just prohibitively expensive to cultivate. I guess the connotation here is that training in ancient times was somehow easier... maybe spiritual energy was more abundant and heavenly herbs were more common? That's usually how these stories go.
    Although there was also a hint that there could be additional problems with the physique at higher stages of cultivation (since naturally, the largest sects and wealthiest clans should theoretically be able to deal with the expenses of raising one of these disciples... but one still hasn't appeared in modern times for some unknown reason.)

As for the MC's progress:
    He had to consume ~60 vials of that medicinal plant extract just to take his first step on the path of cultivation. And then he ate a rare herb which... only increased his cultivation by a small amount. He has a long road ahead of him.

6. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to the uber assholes of the class group? Are they the cockroach villian types?

I just hate when it's so obvious when someone is an asshole but the MC doesn't do anything about it. On chapter 31 btw.

7. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about the people who were thrown into the Tiger's Den, they were eaten.
    Or were you talking about some other people?

8. LollipoPReapeR

Reading List:
    Link
    You see I've learned never to believe in a death unless it happens clearly on screen. Even then it's suspicious sometimes.

It's even more so when it's a bunch of annoying villains. An offscreen 'sent to thier deaths' scene just screams that they will not actually die to me. Ugh, I hope I'm wrong though. I just hate cockroach villains added for 'drama'.

9. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's safe to assume they're dead. I'm caught up with the latest translated chapters, and there's never been another mention of them. haha

10. LollipoPReapeR

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah man, but this is xianxia. Characters dissapear for hundreds of chapters. For all we know those idiots could probably show up in a few hundred chapters time being all powered up to kill the MC or whatever. Until someone clarifies from the raws, I'll probably always doubt haha.

11. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chap 62 and it's been a pain for a while, this demon palace arc is boring... does it get back on track?

12. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    A new story arc starts at chapter 71.

13. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    .... I find the last chapter to be... very bad. How come that the mc believes that that 'fairy' doesn't wish to hurt him? Did he forget that he was forced to 'ingest' that hearth? ...

If, in the next chapters, he continues to beleive that.. then, I think that I'll lose my interest in the novel.

14. Arcelia

Arcelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was indeed a terrible development that made very little sense. They're using him as an incubator against his will but it's ok because he gets to bone a pretty lady. Just terrible.

CDLevit likes this.
  15. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I begin to find out that girl to be verry annoying. She really can't shut up and the MC really likes to play her game. It's as if she, intentionally, wants to put him in difficult positions.

Well, I don't think that she'll die and, in a way, I think that the MC will form a tie with that Peacock King..maybe he'll even obtain the egg of that bird.

16. Raze46

Raze46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did someone really!?
    someone really post all those chapters one by one just to advertise the novel?

Dirav likes this.
  17. Raimei

Raimei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truck-sama? the one from Pokemon Sap/Ruby/Emerald? xD

18. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    This is soo crazy.. Shrouding the Heaven filling the heaven of novelupdates.. It was shocking experience!

19. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    First 150 chapters are available on Internet even though they are not displayed on NU page. Just Google search.

For those who cannot wait for the other chapters... LNMTL has added the novel to their database. You can read machine translations there.

https://lnmtl.com/novel/shrouding-the-heavens

20. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, finally it got picked.
    I thought, this book would be eating dust and turned into a rusty old book by now.

Wonder how long it will take to catch up with the old updates.