Recommendations Slice of Life Adventure Fantasy to Gore and Psychological Horror

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by youseiki, Aug 18, 2017.

1. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
  2. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that his work in the Golden Age Arc was a masterpiece, I'm sure he's concerned on how to finish his work, but I made a point that he does a lot of things before prioritizing Berserk.
    Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta. - I got bored, the translator just spoiled me, and I can predict the outcome already, though I admit that it's dark
    Defiled Hero - now this is something I've seen but I've never noticed, it seems betrayal and revenge is the main objective of the novel

Higurashi has a lot of positive reviews, but I've never watched it yet(I'm lazy as fuck), I might just try the Visual Novel if I can pirate it.

I agree with Madoka, but with the lots of rumor about it, I got bored with its predictability, try "Made in Abyss", that shit is darker than Madoka, It's like Astroboy+Berserk+HunterxHunter+Full Metal Alchemist Combined. The Author also Rivals JK Rowling when it comes to Fantasy World Building especially the creatures and the beast. I shout a lot of curse words while reading Made in Abyss, the manga made me emotional, which is rare in my case (example of poker face anime I like but didn't made me cry: Clannad and Angel Beats)

3. Used2demonize

Used2demonize Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The previous translater quit, and someone new started again but I have no clue what he/she plans on doing with it.
    Only the first volume is translated and it fits perfectly with what you requested, so much so that at the beginning I questioned the tags!