Discussion So, today i learn something new...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hazery, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copypaste "Tl;dr" (without quotes) if you find this thread is too long

Today, this morning, i got a public courses for pkl (a way to prevent disaster). The subject is social disaster, and i was shocked because the study subject today is the last subject i will ever expect to be studied at...

Loli...

Yes, Lolita, Lolicon, or Loli... That little girl you see in anime... Well, it's actually about pedophile, she only talk about Lolicon for 30 minutes...

She told me that Lolicon is right now can be considered as a social disaster because right now in many anime (yes, she watch anime) can we see that some anime in particular will always try to glorified a little girl and usually will try to heavily sexualized an underaged girl... But this is not the point because we knew some anime will have this loli thing, she was horrified that people who watch it doesn't even think that there's something wrong with seeing a little girl heavily and explicitly sexualized is normal in some ecchi anime...

She even start to give some example like a character from oreimo... She start from saying that she doesn't have any problem with this anime, but she was disgusted that when she start going incognito and ask some people in anime forum (not an english) why should she watch oreimo, some people said it contain a loli and it got a like and nod from the member like there's no problem with having a loli in the story right? She didn't say anything about the incest from the story because that's not what the subject today is... (yes, she said that herself)

She even start giving an example like shana and familiar zero, instead of making them just like a normal teenager, why make the heroine (in case familiar zero) just like a little girl? So people will watch it! Why people need to watch it? Because the main selling of the series is a character who looks like a little girl! More people watch it = more money for them! An underaged character who look like a 9 years old children is the selling point of a story, and people watch it... And loving it... No wonder she was horrified...

She even told the story of the word Lolita from that russian novel that got a huge sales just because the main character want to pounce a 12 years old girl

That subject about the anime and lolicon in particular was only last for 30 minutes before she gone to talk about rise of pedophile in this age of internet which last for an hour...

So, we can see that right now, Lolita or Lolicon (or whatever it is) can be called as a social disaster because not only a series with heavily sexualized little girl as a selling point is common, it's because people will watch it and didn't find anything wrong with that and will always be defensive if someone talk that about it...

Sorry if the content is a bit vague because i don't know how to convey what the teacher say into english but... You get what she means...

Tl;dr : theacher says loli is bad, a social disaster, she gave an example, people didn't find wrong about watching an underaged heroine with looks like 9 yo, she talk about history of loli, she finish the subject in 30 minutes and then talk about pedophile in an hour...

And thus, this lesson today completely reinforce me why loli is bad, wake up people, loli is evil...

Sabruness, mir, nexusmadao and 4 others like this.
  2. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the teacher also a loli ?

3. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    Of all the topics to talk about...

4. arrogantyoungmaster

arrogantyoungmaster 20 Nuf = 1 face slap to make your day better

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder what would be her reaction when she know there are some people that fap on lolis :sweating_profusely: ( definitely not me tho i don t do such immoral thing :sweating_profusely: )

Senros, Rivenn, injamambivu and 3 others like this.
  5. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Drop the class. You have a dumb teacher. That, or you're going to fail for inventing lectures rather than listening.

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  6. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    What is tldr

7. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames That sneaky lil sucker who pickpocketed you

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion loli is fine if it is just their appearance and their mind is old enough to consent or something like that. It is kinda like adults who look 12 due to a medical condition despite being at well adult age. Mind you i don't really care for lolis or avoid lolis in particular. If you really want a lolicon series that is creepy then look up this series:
    Oshikko Sensei <--mangaupdates page, no images on it unless you are logged into mangaupdates, look into it any further into this series at your own expense

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  8. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too Long, Didn't Read

Chubanga likes this.
  9. dzymmer

dzymmer {LURKER}{Ghost}

Reading List:
    Link
    Idiots don't know the wise man's words...
    and i quote
    "YES!!Loli!!No!!Touch!!"

AHKoT likes this.
  10. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    too long, didn't read

11. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a shame she doesnt se the real value of Vladimir Lolita. Such a good book stigmatized by idiots.

12. Defroma

Defroma Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loli is justice
    Loli is power
    Loli is good material
    Loli FTW

13. HavekZero

HavekZero A well meaning, contributing member of this forum

Reading List:
    Link
    Tl;Dr
    You're welcome.

14. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    Even humans don t understand humans. Everything you understand is from your own perspective or reading/hearing of someone else perspective. So you know don t even try and just try being clean yourself.
    The saying is very old but stays true. If you look at abbyss the abbyss looks back at you.

15. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't like Loli
    Or rather disgusted

Why you make a Loli like heroine instead of mature , beauty,cold, unapproachable, and intelligent heroine

I even not watch zero no tsukaima , oreimo , fate illya , gakkou gurashi and other

I watch no game no life not because of Shiro but the team and their genius brain

Lolicon/pedophile is considered as a crime long ago though

readerz likes this.
  16. TariganRd

TariganRd 『 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Loli in 2d yes, loli in 3d no

17. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. The point is not that loli are bad, the point is that underage girls are being made into goods of sexual context which leads to an increase of the number of pedophiles as there is a lack of morals in today society and this issue is not being adressed and only heavily exploited.
    The internet makes the situation even worse as kids (for example) can use mobile phones to setup broadcasts through a variety of applications while parents are unaware, and as such broadcast applications have chat functionality, they easily come into contact with perverts and without awareness of what they should\shouldn't do, you can guess the result.
    The situation is truly a disaster, but not only because of loli in anime, but also because they out of the control in the internet and decreasing morals in society.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Sabruness, mir, Chiiiiiiiii and 3 others like this.
  18. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    girl, and they say shotacon is fine since its a male chibi

19. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting to note that Lolita is one of the most critically successful novels of the twentieth century. I've yet to read it, but I'll hopefully get around to it.

20. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The only lolis I remember are Ruri's little sisters and they are not sexualized.
    2. Ask her to watch real loli sexualization in Fate/Kaleid Liner Prism Ilya. :sushi_cool:
    3. Do you also talk about real disasters? Like, why people vote the wrong person or how can you live in a democracy when media is controlled by a small group of people?
    Lolicon = Cinderella of love, they can only love those under the age of 12. (Quote from Senyuu):blobpopcorn: