Which Chapter Soverign of three realms

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by bumm805, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumm805

bumm805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapters does the king die

2. Shiro-kun

Shiro-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 97

3. Grim_Dawn

Grim_Dawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well read it at your own risk then, spoilers below.
    • It says here it's 3 realms. The majority of the action happens in the realm he is, around 2200 chapters for that, 60 chapters for the second realm as I remember and only 1 chapter for the third realm.
    • The action never happens in this novel. The author create this sense of doom that their realm is going to be attacked and everything and they need to collect resources to start the formation and everything.
    • The resources just get collected like that, the formation just starts and crisis averted. Build up of nearly 2000 chapters went in the drain like that.
    • People around MC are forgotten soon and aren't even mentioned later even if they're in the same realm.Chicks keep falling for MC yet he says he's only gonna marry that 1 chick, keeping those chicks around as his followers. But later when he goes to second realm, his dad ask him to marry another chick so that they can have a kid which his dad can raise as his heir. And he says, "Ok!".
    • Keeps on inventing pills that nobody knows about in his realm and are miracle level stuff, trying to act oversmart and mr know it all, yet too weak to protect the recipe of it, so he just escapes or move some place else and the sect he stays in just gets destroyed because of that.
    • Single handedly turning the wars from defeat to victory, people around him are just morons, multiple times, you will just get bored of it later.
    • Finding whatever he needs at the right time, like 4 divine beasts and stuff.
    • Wherever he goes or stays, he acts arrogant and genius and piss off people, yet when he moves away, that place gets destroyed by people he pissed.
    • Also it turns out his whole rebirth thing was planned by his real dad, and his friend stays in this realm as well, bringing those divine beasts so that his son can form his own realm later with their help. His dad did this because he had doubts that something would happen and someone is conspiring against them.
    • Later when the main villain is revealed turns out his dad knew who that person was from the beginning but did nothing at all to stop him, so this whole shit could have been stopped in the beginning itself.
    • And the main villain dies just like that, like in half a chapter after introducing it.
    • Also that person wasn't mentioned anywhere in the novel before the reveal, like the author did it to make the novel mysterious. So the villain gets revealed and dies the next chapter.
    • These are most of the bullshit stuff I remember.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  4. Grim_Dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this if you can take the spoilers, believe me that novel is a waste of time....
    spoilers below.
    • It says here it's 3 realms. The majority of the action happens in the realm he is, around 2200 chapters for that, 60 chapters for the second realm as I remember and only 1 chapter for the third realm.
    • The action never happens in this novel. The author create this sense of doom that their realm is going to be attacked and everything and they need to collect resources to start the formation and everything.
    • The resources just get collected like that, the formation just starts and crisis averted. Build up of nearly 2000 chapters went in the drain like that.
    • People around MC are forgotten soon and aren't even mentioned later even if they're in the same realm.Chicks keep falling for MC yet he says he's only gonna marry that 1 chick, keeping those chicks around as his followers. But later when he goes to second realm, his dad ask him to marry another chick so that they can have a kid which his dad can raise as his heir. And he says, "Ok!".
    • Keeps on inventing pills that nobody knows about in his realm and are miracle level stuff, trying to act oversmart and mr know it all, yet too weak to protect the recipe of it, so he just escapes or move some place else and the sect he stays in just gets destroyed because of that.
    • Single handedly turning the wars from defeat to victory, people around him are just morons, multiple times, you will just get bored of it later.
    • Finding whatever he needs at the right time, like 4 divine beasts and stuff.
    • Wherever he goes or stays, he acts arrogant and genius and piss off people, yet when he moves away, that place gets destroyed by people he pissed.
    • Also it turns out his whole rebirth thing was planned by his real dad, and his friend stays in this realm as well, bringing those divine beasts so that his son can form his own realm later with their help. His dad did this because he had doubts that something would happen and someone is conspiring against them.
    • Later when the main villain is revealed turns out his dad knew who that person was from the beginning but did nothing at all to stop him, so this whole shit could have been stopped in the beginning itself.
    • And the main villain dies just like that, like in half a chapter after introducing it.
    • Also that person wasn't mentioned anywhere in the novel before the reveal, like the author did it to make the novel mysterious. So the villain gets revealed and dies the next chapter.
    • These are most of the bullshit stuff I remember.

5. bbqs

bbqs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you talking about SOTR is amazing.

I'm reading it right now and Jiang Chen spent the last 100 chapters trying to open a shop. A FRIGGIN' PILL SHOP! How hype is that?!

6. bumm805

bumm805 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Grim_Dawn

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at least the main villain will piss you more than the main character and his arrogan- wait that's not my point. My point is that in both novels both of the main characters are morons but in Peerless Martial God the ending can't be this bad

9. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >_> locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.