LCD Spirit Migration Manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by TrueNineLives, May 20, 2017.

1. TrueNineLives

TrueNineLives Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok does anyone else agree that Ch.27 was rushed as fuck? They totally rushed it too much. Oh and is the manga's ending the same as the light novel?

2. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel still continue I heard... And there's already a thread discussing ending of SM manga last week... you're a week too slow XD

3. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a teaser manga
    or at least that is the popular opinion of these novel based manga.

they make you want to read the novel to find more.

runsing likes this.
  4. DerpyCyao

DerpyCyao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask which chapter in the novel it continues?

5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Just from looking, you already know this got axed. Or at least, they just made it with the intention of being the promo for the novel.

6. Chronos57

Chronos57 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    28 is when Kou gets his Human form, but I suggest starting from the beginning (37 chapters TL'D so far) the manga as you'd expect skips a lot of info & changes it interactions as his first interaction with the Prince isn't as flashy as in the manga

7. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Alphapolis states the manga as completed as of the latest 27th chapter, but the 26 & 27 chapters diverged largely from the plot in the novel in the same part of the timeline, so it's understandable that they wouldn't be following the novel to the end.

I would say they did a good job of making the characters come to 'life' and making people more interested in the novel, now that they've got a pretty good knowledge of how the characters would actually look like ,but I wasn't really expecting the manga to go with the novel to the end or not.

8. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a promotion manga for the light novel. Don't expect too much. They already planned to cut it after it has run for a certain time. Making manga is expensive and the company selling the LN usually doesn't have much budget for manga. In the case of mangas commissioned by the author himself and published in Alphapolis (which many of them are self-published), usually 25 chapters is the limit of how far they can finance the manga.

Axiel and runsing like this.
  9. PandaPanPan

PandaPanPan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't even hear about this series until this post. Interesting concept...then it just sort of jengas into the average harem scenario and I quickly lost interest. Shame too - as it actually started out very unique, with the premise of the MC not having a physical body and must take possession of another being's body. Well...at least the manga is done and over with and I sorely doubt the LN is going to be any better.

10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, there's no harem in the manga. He does meet girls all the time, but apart from one, none of the others are love interests. The only love interest is the rich noble girl. The warrior woman he met the first time was just something like a mother figure to him. The beast girl is more like a friend than a love interest as neither of them have romantic feelings towards each other. The Japanese girl already had feelings for the prince who also love her back.

I won't talk about the LN because I've never actually read it.

Damyabo likes this.