LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I want Qin Lie to leave. Getting tied down in one place isn't what he needs right now. He's still gotta get stronger, find his grandfather and solve all these mysteries that are building up. It'll be a lot harder to do that if he stays. He's gotta go with Song Tingyu anyways so he might as well leave altogether.

2. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont expect him to stay even if he does still become the sect master. His intentions were always to leave that continent, didn't he tell Ling Yushi that at some point or something? I may not be remembering that correctly, but it was something like that i think. Anyway, he did decide to accept responsibility for the sect, and though that may have changed now, if he does ask if anyone wants to go with him he will still keep his word, i believe. But the thing is, he's probably going to wait just long enough to secure the position of the Armament sect--or whatever he may call it if there is a split between the two factions, those wanting to kiss up to the JU sect and those wanting to follow him--and then leave. Song Tingyu is like to do that same, as i mentioned previously. Once they achieve their goals, they'll move on to bigger and better things. Tingyu and QL both were enamored by the words of Xue Li or whatever, so that's what im expecting.

Siqi...im not sure. She may be the one who stays behind to care for the sect and keep it running, that was always her goal wasn't it? And there's no one more suited, other than Mo He or Lang Xie. Mo He did say he wouldn't stay at the sect, though, and Lang Xie might not even be part of the faction QL would leading. Mo He may change his mind since he only wanted to advance to a higher level in Artifact forging and studying the inscription patterns QL got from the Pillars may allow him to do that, and so he could choose to stay after all. Lang Xie is the wildcard here....

So unless one of those two stay behind to care for the sect, i cant say for certain she'll come with him. Ah...but the sect abandoned her to die, kicked her out of her position, and probably would have let that joyful union bastard rape her...so im probably wrong here, she very well could cut off all ties with the Armament sect and just go with him.

Yushi is obviously going go, too, baring any complications...as for her sister, though, who knows if she'll go or not. Is she even a harem member? I doubt it, she got little to no screen time but maybe she just comes as a bonus or something and we'll get more of her later. That chick who beat the Soul Devouring beast with him earlier in the story, i was never sure if she was a harem member...But i think they still have some connection? Due to him peeking into her memories or whatever....hm....Goddamn, so many people who are likely to follow him, and yet aint even out of the first area yet.... I wonder if there will be even more women or if we already have most of the heroines introduced. Im thinking we will get at least one more girl as a main heroine(Yushi's sister and that white-robed chick likely to be fringe harem members if anything so im not counting them till we see whats up there) from a larger continent before its all done with.

akki likes this.
  3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 302: Qin Lie v Fan Le~ it's a nice way to decide it all. Ying Xingran can't say anything after that freak dies. Since QL can't use his bombs I guess the blood art should come into play right?

Mudassir likes this.
  4. Plural

Plural Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or the snake.

Mudassir likes this.
  5. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    302:

somebody touched Qin Lie's inverted scales....

You do NOT touch, tickle, or poke a dragon's inverted scale.

DO it, at your own peril.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  6. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    damnit, fan le, you could have ended this for all of us. rookie mistake.

[​IMG]

7. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Against anyone else, yeah. But QL got that MC Plot Fortress protecting him. Ain't nothing' go get past that. He'd just come back even stronger!

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 304: what the fuck!!! What are you doing Qin Lie? This other side of you is ruthless~ I did not see that coming at all. Oh well RIP Ying Xingran

9. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    it couldn't have happened to a more deserving fellow. granted, there's still a few more that need some "affection" as well. would it really hurt the sect if he erased most of the other elders? they still have most of their resources and these fools weren't exactly raising anybody of significance. their strength was also negligible as a deterrent, so he may as well just go all the way through with his purge so the elders don't jump ship and sell the sect's secrets of their own accord.

10. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddamnit, if he does leave... he better take his second waifu with him!

11. SunflashSr

SunflashSr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OP muthafucker finally is revealed good thing I binged this starting last night lol

12. Plural

Plural Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 305: Damn...he's badass.

13. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Lie's a fukken beast, yo. But he kinda changes his mind alot! Oh well. Take the waifus and bounce, that's what he gon do. Gotta track down Siqi, then take Yushi and Tingyu to go meet that future dady-in-law from the Song family.

Aop likes this.
  14. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    that's what happens when your MC has most of his memory / personality sealed away......FOR BEING TOO BEAST!! :p at least now we will see some personal growth, he has been rather bland / reactive so far.

15. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    bit passive, more like, the boy really didnt do shit till he gets pushed. But now? Bruh...the guy's really assertin' his dominance. Just pissin' all over these bastards.

Raven_King likes this.
  16. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, ikr?? which is good too, cuz it stops it from becoming like other typical xianxia (PMG, ATG), where everyone is reactive...and makes the MC kinda own his path (CD, DE, WMW)
    by far the best moment till now -- other than all the pwning, i mean -- was the prank he pulls on Song Tingyu, really added some personality to an otherwise sorta bland MC. that, and he started thinking things waaaay through

17. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    lets hope he keeps in comin'.

Raven_King likes this.
  18. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm....i wonder if the change in personality is due to him advancing in cultivation? He is supposed to start knowing his true self better when he entered the manifestation realm, maybe breaking through caused him to be more true to his own self? His desires? It looks like he's become a bit more cunning, or maybe primal, and that could be due to him starting to become more in tune with his more basic self. We all have inhibitions that keep us in control of our actions to some extent or another, but at our core aren't we a bit more beast-like? So if his true self is the confident, possessive alpha male, then that's what he'd become as he advances and come to know more about his inner self.

Or maybe it's due to his race. Perhaps they are all like that? I think it may be a mix of these things. More the former tho. He always unleashed a more ruthless and wild side when in combat, but now it looks like that animalistic personality is coming more to the surface. Doubt he'd go berserk, but it's as if his wild side and his calmer dispostion are merging together to form a more mature, confident and all-round more active personality. A nice change. He was too passive before. Hopefull he dont go all Yun Che on us tho...or Chu Feng. The womanizer and the genocidal maniac. Two extremes i dont wish to see on an MC as good as this.

19. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is crazy.

The orb's main function was to seal the memories, but preserve the point of view?

Basically like rebooting an OS, but remaining to have "functions" and "purpose"?

Its heavily hinted that the MC from the 10 years old before is a 'scumbag' of some sort.

What a revelation. How would he handle situations? Song Tingyu thinks he's going on a "i'm the alpha male, you're my wimminz, so you listen to me!" kind of a spree.
    Poor Tang Siqi, and poor Ling Yushi. They're going to marry somebody whom they really have no idea about.

20. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well . yushi's personality also changed.so i guess she can put up with him.