LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's either someone getting tortured or a person is dying and people are crying over it. From the two I don't see why they would take QL to see a dying person. It's probably torture and translate as @Raven_King said

Raven_King likes this.
  2. Pretender

Pretender <{Vanquisher}> {(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻}

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think that's cause the shounen are directed at a more young public so they have a "responsibility to educate" that many animes/mangas/novels have nowadays, and that kind of scattered for all other "similar" entertainments.
    We which are a little older (and the other less sheltered/lucky people, too) don't need that kind of lessons that much anymore, and already saw a little more of the world perhaps? (So that's why we prefer other things, that's what I mean. What can be totally wrong in the end, lol. :p)

Raven_King likes this.
  3. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    lol boom called it :D torture and translate it is

and yeah, most likely cuz we've moved on from that stage of building relationships, to 'watch your back' status :p

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 323: swapping the six horned elite demon for the Profound Yin Nine Leaf Lotus....after how many were killed and how hard it was to capture it they can decide that so easily. Human greed for power is hard to understand for sure. Hopefully it don't bite them in the ass~

5. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 324: I'm kind of interested to see how the demons would react once they find out that Qin Lie is related to their Venerable One, like if they see the wooden sculpture.

6. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    it's what will most likely happen over the next few days, he is staying back to get them to the bargaining table after all.

7. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    The demons will probably tell Qin Lie everything once they find that he's related to the Venerable One.
    Also if anyone's read ahead then please tell me when does he start becoming truly powerful, like non-dependent on Terminator Profound Bombs and can kill and destroy with his own power? Right now it feels like he's alive only because of the Terminator Profound Bombs.

Raven_King likes this.
  8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 324: 10,000 contribution points.....seeing how desperate this Song guy is makes me want Qin Lie to fail in getting the information. Once the guy gets what he wants I feel something bad might happen

9. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume it is when he is a Fragmentation/Nirvana realm expert, since by that time he'll pretty much be one of the strongest experts on the Scarlet Tide Continent.

10. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 325: Shame that the entire chapter was about him failing in his attempts to communicate with the Horned Demons and then thinking about things, but at least he now understands what to do, and next chapter will finally be the reveal, and their reactions. I'm looking forward to it.

Raven_King likes this.
  11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 325:
    Qin Lie got himself a cheerleader hahahaha~ and he finally discovered why the demons let them go in the nether realm. It's a shame Song Tingyu won't find out about it (yet?)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.
  12. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 326: Oh damn, Qin Lie's gramps has hella connections. He receives messages from 8 horned demons. Damn, son. Though I guess that somewhat makes sense, since he was delivering the 1st volume of some epic scripture. The 6 horned demon's cautious nature is pretty nice to see. If he was so trusting after receiving the information that Qin Lie gave him, then that would be pretty disappointing, lol. Now I wonder what the deal involves. How will Qin Lie help the horned demon escape?

Also, lol. That teaser. I can sort of see what it's referring to, but I'm still kind of curious since I'm likely wrong.

13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 327: that six horned demon race guy tried to use Qin Lie but it backfired on him lol. Will an exchange even happen? Will both side try to screw over the other? And I guess Qin Lie has decided to give the Ling family this demon cultivation~ or give them the option of whether they want it or not.
    And this~
    That made me laugh~

14. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 327: Oh snap, LOL. He directly left him behind after getting the confirmation he needed? Ruthless mofo. Very nice.

Also, since he can't cheat on Yushi behind her back, guess he'll have to get her permission first instead :D

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 328: Ling Yushi volunteers to accept the cultivation scripture first. From the looks of it the first volume alone is giving a boost to her strength. How powerful will the Ling family get if they get all the volumes and cultivate the complete scripture?

16. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 328: Ling Yushi for main wife! Woot woot! She's become a boss. It's great :D

Also, how strong is Ling Yushi? After she unlocked/activated her bloodline, she's become pretty damn strong given the enemies she was able to face.

17. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So What does the evil races call themselves???

18. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing. You have to remember that it's the evil races. There are multiple of them. They refer to themselves by their own race, e.g. Horned Demon race, etc.

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 329: seeing Ling Yushi there was an expected reaction from the blood spear people. How big is there world and how far away are these places that have foreign races?

And Qin Lie needs to get into contact with the someone from the nether realm. Oh and look who happens to head towards them. The brother of the six horned demon who's a prisoner of Profound Heaven Alliance. Now what are the odds of that?

20. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 329: I'm kind of curious how strong Ling Yushi will be now that she's learnt part of the scripture. It's also pretty stupid how Blood Spear reacted. Like, come on man, did you guys not understand how close Qin Lie is with the Ling Family? Or the fact that the change happened after he went and talked to them? Smh, use your brains!