LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 335: Nice to see the horned demon finally show himself, though I'm curious as to how things will get resolved, now that practically everyone is on scene - those from Joyful Union Sect, Profound Heaven Alliance, Eight Extreme Temple, the horned demon, Qin Lie, Ling Family, Armament Sect etc.

Joyful Union Sect and Eight Extreme Temple will probably go for the horned demon along with the Ling Family once they find out that they're an evil race. Profound Heaven Alliance and Armament Sect I'm not so sure about. Blood Spear will likely listen to Qin Lie and Xue Li and not attack them, whilst the Profound Heaven Alliance could go either way. If they know about the deal then they might try to protect or at least communicate with the horned demon, otherwise they'll probably attack him. It's also possible that they'll attack him as a cover (if they do know about the deal) just so that they can prevent the information from being leaked to Eight Extreme Temple or Joyful Union Sect. I guess it's also possible for them to attack the Eight Extreme Temple/Joyful Union Sect in order to silence them, since there's 3 of them present, vs 2.5 of the others (since Qin Lie's bombs weakened one of the Revered).

2. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the joyful guys will be killed
    heaven alliance can now have an alliace with the demons since he shows himselfs personnally
    or author can do a twist and have them attack him

3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 335: as soon as Revered Thoughtless split(?) himself up like that it was obv what would happen to him. And I like how Ku Luo appeared and used them moves. Like he's showing Ling Yushi, this is how you use this move. This is how to defeat your enemies.

Song Tingyu is worrying for no reason. It'll obv work out somehow won't it. I mean they need the nether realm demons to strike a deal. This event just speeds that up a little bit~

4. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 336
    and their only chance to get the flowers and survive nirvana tribulation gone
    those guys keeps digging their own graves

Raven_King likes this.
  5. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    and father song keeps a firm hold on that shovel

6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 336: this is getting ridiculous now. Qin Lie should have let armament sect get destroyed before. Or he should have destroyed them himself.
    A shovel might take too long. Qin Lie should drop a bomb and create one massive grave for the lot of them~

Raven_King likes this.
  7. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it was because he was too lenient then. If Lang Xie didn't persuade him from sparing them, or if he had ignored Lang Xie's persuasion, things wouldn't have turned out like this. Also, seeing things in retrospect is almost always like having 20/20 vision xD

8. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 339
    good the 3 fools are dead, kill the remaining joyful guy and they can finally use their heads for proper use

Raven_King likes this.
  9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 339:
    Truer words have never been spoken before. Thank you Qin Lie for your services to the sect~ lol. And I love how everyone else just moved out the way

10. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the meme used for the teaser of next chapter. That Rick one, heh. QL defending his gramps and shit.

That aside, things are working out how i thought they might. As soon as that six horned demon showed up i knew that he and the rest would help him out once they saw the sculture. Plus Siqi is back with him, and so is bloodspear, who'll be like his personal army in the future most likely given how they treat him like the next Lang Xie or whatever the leader's name was. That Song chick and her family are obviously either neutral or on his side too. When the Ling family was revealed it was obvious the Songs would be put under some pressure but if the demons cooperate with them then it should make things easier, if only both sides can lay down their enmity for a while. Tingyu should help with that, since it's what she sort of wanted in the first place.

Really liking the direction this is going. I cant believe how good this story has been. Like most of the others, ATG and MGA, in terms of writing, are shit compared to this. I mean it's not as crazy with the leveling and you dont get a good feel for how large the world is yet, but its still great. The thing with xianxia and that kinda stuff is that you are always thinking that the worlds are so large, and the numbers of cultivation ranks are so numerous, that you feel overwhelmed and alway assume there are much greater heights for the MC to reach. Like they're ants for the majority of the story,

With this it's done slowly, and you only get glimpses of how large the world can be and how powerful people can become. Like that Ice Emperor reference. Made me think of BTTH, that.

I feel as if it's taking a bit long for the MC to gain levels, its not as an insane a speed as other MCs, but i feel he's doing alright. Only relying on others when its really needed, and even then not becoming useless. Even the harem members are well done and not forgotten, each having a mind of their own. Nice. Great story so far. If only a few others i can name were half as good.

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 342: one after the other they arrive and tell everyone to leave the sect if they can. That was kinda funny. It would be good if the people listened and left.

And now the mystery of the grandfather and the evil race and Qin Lie. Tune in to the next chapter for further revelations~

12. Anon Ymous

Reading List:
    Link
    nope it's fight and more fight again before hearing the story

13. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Something tells me that MC is a young master~~

14. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    So MC is 23 years old now?

15. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 343: Damn, I did not think that his grandpa is over 3,000 years old. That's pretty interesting. What cultivation realm is he at then, for him to be able to live so long? o.0

I'm also pretty interested in the direction of the story. Now that Qin Lie, the Ling Family and Blood Spear are public enemy #1, what will they do now? Ling Family will of course get a boost by cultivating in the Nether Realm, Blood Spear will cultivate in the Blood pool, but what will Qin Lie do? He'll probably also cultivate in the blood pool for a while, but will he go to a different continent after that? Or will he somehow be able to cultivate in the profound arts of the Nether Realm as well? o.0

Also, that teaser picture for the next chapter is great. I'm curious what it's about.

akki likes this.
  16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    That appears to be the case. I've lost track of time. I thought he was a bit younger

17. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly...Idek if there was a time skip?I think he was 16 at the start...

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 345: Qin Lie merging with his old self, Ling Yushi changing into a new her~ they make a nice pair lol

19. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    No one is what they were...character development?

Raven_King likes this.
  20. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    from the teaser for the next chapter...i might lose respect for Yushi. It looks as both she and Tingyu might not like the current him, only Siqi hasn't really noticed or cared about his change. Well, Tingyu i think doesn't care as much, but Yushi seems to. That sort of...im not sure how to feel about those two. If Yushi is acting like she doesnt know the current him then i feel like she doesn't even deserve to. Its like she thinks him an entirely different person now from the past him, when they are really the same person. That thinking, as if he's no longer the one she fell in love with, kinda sets me on edge. I dislike these kind of developments, in a way. It can create some good feels, good drama, but just makes me think less of the heroine(s) too.

Those who cant accept the MC as they are, or have trouble doing so, i can understand it well but i dont how it paints them. Oh well. On another notice, i think he might have been quite powerful as a child? The way he was described in the dream, and that voice he was said to hear, makes me think that maybe his cultivation was crippled or something? Maybe he was taught, originally, a cultivation method that made him more evil and dark or something. In fact maybe his own grandfather crippled him so that he can be taught the Lightning based cultivation method instead, perhaps to combat their enemies better in the future or surpress this other persona of his that had that "evil" in it.

I wouldn't be surprised if either his own family taught him an evil method before, or if perhaps he was kidnapped at one point by some other family. Not sure why the latter would want and teach him that though. Perhaps due to his talent, or wanting to turn him to their side. Hmm....i dont know, just theories. Whatever.