LCD Spirit Realm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, look at the post I did before the one you replied too. The sect is seriously stupid, no question asked, its a wonder how they survive, after all they are all freking walking treasure chests! They win fights through overwhelming wealth, who the hell would not want to kill them and get all their things!?

Xian Ni likes this.
  2. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry, I was just frustrated with the moronic turn of events and the more I thought about it the more I needed to vent. It's just such a stupid plot development. I think it's quite possibly the dumbest and most poorly executed one I've ever seen.

Might as well ask this though: What do you think of Tang Siqi's potential as a leader? I think it's a role she still needs to grow into but she has enough of the qualities there that she would do well.

3. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chapter 161

She has the qualities to be a good leader in times of peace, but would suffer against any behind the scenes schemes, she has no ability to endure, no patience to strike when the time is right.

What happened to her and the sects decicion was moronic, but she should have endured, not given the chance to have her power and position taken, rally the disciples and find undisputable proof of the shitty guy's plot. Not just sulk and do nothing.

Siqi lives too much in the present, self centered to a ridiculous degree, brought by the quantity of people that aproach her for her beauty, and the sects inability to teach and guide.

If the Sect guided her, taught her well, she would be an awesome leader, she has the qualities and abilities for it, I think the elders of the sect are incledibly bad in helping leaders grow. Like a farmer letting his plants grow however they do, just the ocassional water for nourishment, the plant could grow crooked, but strong.

Also, I have seen none of the alleged "molding" of the shitty guys temperament, they just let him run amok.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Cupcake Ninja and Xian Ni like this.
  4. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like its about time for that bastard to die. Im kinda disappointed though. Siqi wanted to leave, and i felt she should have, honestly. Those elders and shit obviously didn't really value her at all despite knowing that other guy is just a noob who hadn't been in the sect nearly as long and has the personality of a pissed off snake. I just wanted the MC to be like, "Have any place in mind for your journey? no? Ok, hold up, let me kill that bastard and we can go exploring and shit."

perfet opportunity for them to ditch the shitty sect. Siqi, when she gets her position back, will just be dragged down by the sect. She wont have time to follow the MC when she be the sect master in the future! The horror! That shitty sect doesnt deserve either of them. I just hope that MC shows them how small and worthless they are...just be all like, "thanks for letting me steal the profound mysteries in them pillars, boys, but now i gots ta run."

Pretender and Shance like this.
  5. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really glad the author didn't drag that out. I expected it to go on like that for at least 20 chapters but nope, just a sword through the chest and he's dead. Though I kind of hoped the same thing as Cupcake Ninja. The current leaders of the Armament Sect are useless pieces of shit who can't do anything right and the sect will just drag people down.

Pretender likes this.
  6. warlord212

warlord212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh damn son, it's time to show those old chumps what's for!

7. Chinese MC

Chinese MC I won't stab you~

Reading List:
    Link
    he is about to do come crazy shit again, you can just feel it. I love it, how unhinged qin lie is, he is one crazy bastard

8. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    ...didnt even tag me...oh well. But yeah. Those useless, two-faced fops...i really dislike them. On one side im happy that the MC is shocking them to their cores, making them spit blood and has made them so awed that they want to raise him up to make him their fucking god-king and shit, but on the other hand i just think they dont deserve it. I'm honestly just hoping he takes the harem member and leaves those bastards. Her staying there and helping out a sect who all but adandoned her is stupid, i dont see why she would want to stay when she can follow him instead and get some of that residue MC Opness.

I doubt that they will let him leave, though. and he dont reaally have the power to stop them from keeping him there forcefully, though that would be stupid to do since the stronger he gets, the more them forcing him to stay will eventually lead them to make him an all-out enemy.

bah. Whatever. It'll probably be that the sect will give him everything they have, nourish him, and will become his first real backing. Or get destroyed half-way through, since if it's not like that he probably wont be able to leave the place. Im guessing this will play out similar to how PMG went down, with everyone but the more important characters left alive. Here's hoping that happens.

Pretender likes this.
  9. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows. I'm never quite sure what the author is going to do. He could decide to have the MC make the Armament Sect the ruling power on their little island. Or he could have it wiped out by the Dark Tower? sect.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  10. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    ...im glad that he solved all of his problems due to the sect taking care of him to that extent, but im still a bit unsatisfied.those damn bastards....ugh.

Pretender likes this.
  11. Ikemen Sensei

Ikemen Sensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is anyone knows when qin lie expose himself as qin lie? Please enlighten me, sire :oops:

12. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    well judging from the fact that he has the sect's full backing now to the extent where he could kill or rape or torture anyone of the other disciples at this point without any punishment, and that he has said he has had troubles with the Nebula Pavillion, i can assume that he wont be using this fake identity for very long. He doesn't need to anymore since the sect will protect him. His troubles will be taken care of by the sect since they value him so much now, so i doubt he will remain as Qin Bing anymore.

i wouldnt be surprised if he reveals himself in the very next chapter, honestly. This novel doesnt seem one to draw things out too much.

Pretender likes this.
  13. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    MC:I want Harem
    Patriach: Everything you want just pick !!!
    MC:i want every pretty women in sect !!!

:p

14. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So now what should happen is Qin Lie reveals his name so he can make contact with his fiancé now that his status is at least on par with her. Probably won't happen though sigh. Unless it's going to be a reused "Oh my enemies joined with a higher faction and now they can threaten!" I wonder what the next conflict/arc will be.

15. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing stopping him from revealing his name is that the sect would get one more enemy (the one stemmed from the massacre he did before joining the sect). I imagine once he powers up physically, he will help clean the towers up and can reveal his name.

I wonder if he adds more elements to the 3 he has. If you think about the elements he already has ... one is lightning, one is freezing power (which can affect material conductivity, some conductors become superconductive near absolute zero) and one is electromagnetism. All the three things can be combined for maximum use of electricity.

Basically he can craft a metal weapon, which he can super freeze to near absolute zero to make it superconductive and then channel both electricity and magnetism through it for staggering effects. He could also control environment in the same way, freeze it to make it conduct energy better and then fk everything up with lightning and magnetism. He would be like Magneto, Storm and Electro combined.

16. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    would be cool if he did that, but we dont know if he will think of those things. Most characters never realize the full potential of their abilities, never know all they can do. Sometimes this is a control problem where they are not able to maipulate their powers to that degree. But mainly it's due to that they don't know what they can do. Electromagnetism is probably a foreign concept to them. Even if they know what it is, they may not know where that strange phenomenon comes from.

Though he only has two elements. Electromagnetism is a result, a by-product, of his lighting abilities. Perhaps he can gain enough control of his lighting manpulation abilities to be able to use electromagnetism, yes, but its not something he could acquire without his lighting element. If he didn't have lightning, he couldn't use it. Electromagnetism is a force though? Not exactly an element? Or are those the same thing...whatever. I get your meaning.

Has he ever used electromagnetism though? honestly i cant remember if he did...he may have used it recently, but i;m not clear on if that's true.

Again, though, im thinking that he will not do the things you describe. Simply due to a lack of imagination on his part. Just because he can do something, doesnt mean he will even think about being able to. Maybe he'll think to combine them like how that Ice Serpent did, but i dont think it'll get too much further than that. And i only say this because i myself have not seen a MC use their powers like that.

An MC can be a master of fire attacks and spells and shit, but rarely would i see an MC who can take that a step further and just take away all the heat in an enemy's body. Just sucking the heat out of them, making them freeze.

Fire and heat go hand in hand, same with lightning and electromagnetism.

17. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I said electromagnetism, but in the novel the name of the power is "Records of Geocentric Magnetism" and it should be earth element power that manipulates gravity from what we have seen so far ? Still I was thinking about combination of the powers from the point of view of whether he will get more or not. Like with these three, you can sort of make them work together, but if next he gets fire then it won't match anymore, unless we go back to trying to get all 5 elements together; lightning - check, earth - check, water - I guess that's the freezing power/check, fire - missing (would be good for crafting, can get it from the volcano in the sect), air - missing (would be good for movement, probably enough to get 1 orb, the 9th).

The combo of those 3 powers and good amplifying weapon he crafts himself would be cool anyway. Something similar to the heavy sword with fire chain from MW ... a metal staff with orb on chain controlled by gravity/magnetism, freezing and electrocuting and attracting everything it approaches, a 2h flail of sorts :)

The training session MC does next will tell us more about where his powers are heading.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  18. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    ....i kinda hate how that Lian Rou girl or whatever just tells that guy to get MC to help out that other girl. She expects him to just walk up to him and get it done. Ugh. I get why she would want the mines back, but fuck, go and talk to him yourself...you saved his life. Also, i dont know...i think that either those sisters wont actually make it to the sect, or the MC for some reason wont reveal his identity to them. Or maybe just not to the younger sister, just the older. I dont know. just kinda feels like something's off. Maybe that Dark Tower or whatever is going to get in the way... I hope im wrong and that everything goes smoothly

19. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Well seems like they'll meet up in a bit. The sister's elder apprentice is going to get a bit of a shock though.

20. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    ... This arc is awful. It's like every five chapters the author feels the need to create an obstacle for the MC. It's too damn frequent.

Xian Ni likes this.