Spoiler Spoiler request: 10 trillion wife, buy one get one free

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HoneyBee349, Feb 18, 2017.

1. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen after chapter 320?
    That Louis, what with him?
    Our Ningning when will become the first terrorist? Did our MCs make another genius baby?

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I got bored in the middle when I was reading so I stopped halfway and skipped a lot but from what I can remember
    Louis is a sadistic shotacon rapist but was interested and maybe fell in love with MC after he kept harassing her. He's actually the ML's half brother (the 1st wife's 1st son) that was supposed to be dead but was sent by ML's dad to Italy to replace a Mafia family's young master before he's able to take over the company from ML.

I don't know whether Ningning was able to become the first terrorist or not, since like after MC gave birth to another baby the story switched the focus to another character and I'm to lazy to read everything. But yeah, our great Miss An did give birth to another genius baby, who not only can speak after 7 or so days of birth, but is also a reincarnation of a goddess (or part of her soul is) from another xianxia world.

Honestly although Louis is pretty bad but he's not as much as a scumbag like the ML's dad and 2nd ML's grandpa. They were the one who made all the things gone bad and then throw the blame on the innocent ML, like what the heck? Thank goodness the great Miss An is very smart and still accept our ML, though her only weakness is not having any way to defend herself from attacks.

3. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I quite it half way too...
    I was lazy it become a commitment than a pleasure.
    (So I jump to the end)

Vishaakha likes this.
  4. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite wanna know what happen in the middle of all

5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped here and there, trying to find more info about Ningning, but what I found was only about ML's little sister (who's one of the member in Ningning's terrorist chat group) romance with another assassin who were once Louis's lackey. Seems like they were separated for some year after ML and MC's story is over and she got amnesiac after a failed assassination? The assassin lied that they were married to keep her and then yadah yadah yadah.... Well Happy Ending (?) for the Ningning terrorist group other than the kid himself I guess?

About Louis tho, he tried to kidnap Miss An (for the nth time) during her wedding with ML (at that time she was already pregnant with the 2nd baby), but was tricked with ML's sister posing as MC. Louis tried to escape by boat, but was hijacked by MC and Ningning's terrorist group. In the end he was shot by either ML and Ningning, then thrown to the sea to be fish bait. Rest In Pieces Louis.

6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the ml s reaction when he finds out he has a son? ....how their first meeting is like?

Lol at genious super babies....i love this trope soooo much orz

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  7. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well , ML's brother harassed the MC and then she humiliated him so in order to take revenge he hit her with his car and she went to the hospital. The doctor told ning ning that she won't be able to walk ( something like that ) so he called the ML for help because the doctor didn't consider his opinion. When the ML saw ning ning he was suprised but immediately realized he is his son. I think he said that a test dna wouldn't be necessary because it was obvious due to the similarity. Then ning went to ML's house in order to punish ML's brother and I can't remember how but ML saw him and they punish him together by breaking his legs. Then they went to mc Donalds to eat and the waiters were fangirling and they went to ML's house to sleep, they also have the same taste. The other day ning said to ML that he will accept him as his daddy if only mummy says that he is and they went to the hospital. The MC woke up and the ML cornered her ;) so that she would say that he is the father. They decided that ning will stay with mommy. I have read up until there ,I hope you can understand what i am writing because my English suck(s)

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh i see thank you! ....what is the relationship between the ml and his family? (i read that he lost his company??)

9. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His father and brothers hate him and they always bullied him when he was young. That's why he went to America to study , to escape from them. I think his mother was his father's lover and by the time he and his mother stayed to his father's house, when he was around the age of ning ning , his mom was arrested for murdering the first wife I think. Then his father married another woman stupid evil you know it's always the same and they mistreated him. He manages the family business because his brothers ( I think there's 2 of them ) are incompetent ,gamble etc. He was really ecstatic, surprised when MC threw water to his brother because he felt she protected him and it was the first that someone did so. She threw water when the brother harassed her and offended her demanding ML to fire the MC.

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so what did he do when his brother told him that? ....and what did he do when they took his company?..was his father the one who made him work for them?...also did they find out his has a kid?

11. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know anything about losing company , I stopped reading because in a month I'm writing exams. All I know is that ML's father saw at the first chapter the son , investigated and found out that he is ML's son. He talked to the ML when MC had the accident and he was furious about it I think, he is mean so probably I am right. The son first took the brother prisoner in order to take revenge. That happened at the ML's house where his father lived, saw what was going on and helped the son and his group of international terrorists to break both legs of the brother he shot him

odanezz0_3, Hae_UNa and alexfilia like this.
  12. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I forgot ,the harassment took place to his office when he came in the MC had escaped from his brother and when brother asked him to fire her he said he wouldn't do that. The brother threatened him, insulted MC and she threw coffee at him

odanezz0_3, Hae_UNa and alexfilia like this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Does his family order him around a lot?....does the mc and the ml live together at some point?,,,the ml comenting at the food his son makes would be super cute :3...does the kid have any contact with grampa?

14. Zoeh

Zoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No now he has power , only his father orders him around he asked him to give his brother money to open a jewellery shop. I stopped reading when they were making arrangements about nine ning. Ning ning made breakfast for his father and his mother but I don't really remember details. Sorry

15. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happen to that girl something Roxie?

16. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GOD.. i haven't gone far enough with mtl...
    -Ye Chen brought Cheng Anya to the birthday party of Yang Zekun's grandpa and let her wear the rose tear necklace which was apparently designed by Ye Chen and from what i understood that necklace never left him and didn't even let ruoxi borrow it when she asked.
    -Yun Ruoxi gets jealous runs off. YC runs after her and leaves CA. CA gets insulted by Yingying, the fake friend from before, and gets saved by YZ. YY announces to everyone that CA has a 7 yr old child. And that her necklace is fake. YC hears it and obliterates Yingying and wang rui.
    -YC takes her to greet zekun!dad and the dad gets spooked bc anya's face looks like someone he knew and then saw her necklace. Zekun!grandpa and YC seemed to have a somewhat polite chatter while it implied something else. CA realized that YC used her to shake him up. When zekun saw his dad and thought something is wrong he approached them. And it ended up with him saying anya is his gf. Zekun!grandpa went back to his room and brought out a similar necklace. Meanwhile, YC and YZ were figthing over CA bc she's the 'gf' of the other and the 'close' secretary of another one. And it ended up with CA trying to help YC leave by saying that he was done greeting zekun!grandpa.
    -btw, although YZ likes CA and he already confessed to her, she hasn't agreed to be YZs gf. He only asked her to pretend for a while while she's thinking og her answer to him. She doesn't want to be his gf but she can't reject him immediately bc she owes him too since he helped her out before when they were still at UK studying.
    -anyway, YC drives her back home. CA tried to avoid him going directly to her home but he drove her there anyway. Otw, he asked her how old she is and commented that he cant believe she has a son when she's so young. He was thinking her sone might be YZs. He felt angered and kissed her. She got out of the car, YC realized she was hiding her son and asked if she could at least offer her a drink inside. She handed him some money and went back.
    -The next day, ruoxi came over to the company to see YC. She got pissed at CA bc of the party and reminded her to not steal what's not hers before leaving.
    -YCs brother yutang visited the company another time to get some money from YC but he wasn't there yet so they led him to YCs room and gave him coffee. He tried to molest CA and she fought back. YC came in and yutang wanted YC to fire her but he didn't so he started yelling how YC was just a bastard son of a prostitute. YC could only hold his anger back but CA felt so much anger for YC she couldn't take it so as yutang was leaving she poured the coffee on him. YC hugged her and asked to stay like that for a while. She felt so much heartache and hugged him for a while before turning to leave. YC held her back and asked if she likes him. She asked him back if he likes her. He felt attracted to her but he couldn't say it. Before, all those he liked left him, mother, sister, and someone else that he has forgotten but nonethless loved her (CA). So in return, CA said not to ask her if she likes him bc he won't know.. or somehing like that..
    -i think CA knows that she likes him but still denies it since he has forgotten about her. In YCs defense, he got into an accident remember? When she was otw to the airport in the taxi and he was in his car when he got hit. That's why he forgot that 'someone else' that he loved that also 'left' him.
    -i don't quite get Cheng Ningyuan (Ningning)... just that he's involved with illegal stuff and communicates with them online... and theres the fbi and stuff going on there... and he's supposed to be some hacking genius.
    -CN chats with his dad, YC doens't know it's his son but... anyway... their convo was cute.. CN was selling his own mother to him and so YC asks who he is.. to which he honestly replies that he's his son.. of course YC doesn't believe him..
    -YC also is apparently a hacking genius... the son's better tho... they have that sort of hacking contest if you know what i mean, and that's how they got sort of closer and ended up in chatting terms. CN would warn him aboout getting too much involved doing something bad....
    -CN obliterates traces of YCs criminal involvement among others.. XD
    For now....

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    karaa00000, Hae_UNa and alexfilia like this.
  17. kisa-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    -CA and CN went to an amusement park with anya!dad. Unfortunately, yutang was there to play woth girls, saw them and ran over CA with his car and took off.
    -CA needs her leg to be amputated but CN held back the doctor, contacted daddy, called his hacking friend involved in arms dealing, who contacted another doctor.
    -of course, YC was so scared CA might die so he immediately went to the hospital. The doctor assumed that he's the father and then contemplated about YA.
    -CA seemed only familiar to him, he thought of having her investigated but stopped bc he was also afraid to learn the truth.
    -Meanwhile, CN brought his 'friend' doctor and YC and CN finally saw each other at the hospital. YC saw him and know he's his son but still wants to deny it and wanted to take a dna test. CN doesn't want to and forced him to ask his mommy instead to acknkwledge him as his dad. CN wanted to wait for his mommy to accept YC again but mommy got into an accident so he was forced to get YCs aid.
    -CN knows that daddy got into an accident and ONLY forgot everything about CA.
    -YC kept denying CN is his son but as they talked, his heart just knows and accepts that he's his son and is proud of him. He resolved himself to make CA tell the truth. He was frustrated CA hid it from him for so long.
    -YCs dad called him telling him to go back home. He refused before CAs operation ended. CA got out of OR, doctor friend took CN back. YC knows the doctor is involved with terrorist, but he didn't know his son leads those terrorists so he was reluctant bc he can't outright say that. The doctor noticed so he directly said they do arms dealing, smuggling and etc but not trafficking. And so YC went home. Chen!dad roared about him not telling he had a son. The dad showed him 2 pics of CA and CN in London.
    -his fathers current wife (forgot her name i'll just call her yutong!mom) creates even more rift between YC and his dad bc she wants to make sure yutong canhave mbs. She knew yutang wouldn't succeed mbs so she had yutong. But the emergence of CN caused ripples to her plans.
    -NEWSFLASH i didn't know where i should insert this before so i'm doing it now. YCs mother was a dancer?prostitute or something (im mtl don't judge me) and he was born out of an accidental circumstance. When the dad was supposed to marry the mom she got into an accident? But YC doesn't think it was an accident. He was 10 yrs old then. He wasn't loved by his family, often bullied and endured all of it. He was sent to US for a while (and if i understood it right, he got involved in something shady). He only became the chairman or what president? Of mbs as a stand in until yutong can take over, obedient to his dad's commands. He knows he's just a pawn used by his father but he's probably bidding his time.
    -chen!dad felt anger bc he feels that he's losing his control over YC. He was always informed what's going on with YC, his every move and whatnot. He had YC secretly investigated and things like that. He was angry he didn't know about CN and even more angry when he saw the pic of CN. He went on about YC having guts just bc he's a stand in president, reiterating that he's not the real president... along those lines...

I'll break this in parts hahaha... so that you won't get stressed looking where you stopped...

-YC mentioned that he already said it before that he didn't care about it and already offered it to yutang. He remembered CA, thinking she could've been amputated. He questioned his dad, somewhat doubting him already and tried to put clues together.
    -in the end, chen!dad wants him to fire CA and have ruoxi take over. Suddenly, he receives a call and only said to his dad that he better pray that yutang can hold on to his life.
    -In an underground parking lot, CN hacked the cctvs and turned them off, the doctor were scaring yutang by pointing a gun at him and having a car rush up to him stopping only an inch away from yutang. The doctor suggested asking about a murder? 7 yrs ago. But CN said theres no need. He then ordered some guys in black to waste his both his legs. Yutang took his mom's leg so he'd take both yutang's legs as a payment.
    -An alarm rang, it was set-up by CN so he'd be informed if someone arrives, when he looked at the monitor, it was YC. He said to doctor that he wanted to maintain his cute image to his father but it seemed impossible. The doctor was quite amazed since YC had the ability to know about the perpetrator being yutang and managed to find him. YC saw CN and the doctor. He was amazed at the scene, most 7 yr olds would cry but CN immediately exacted revenge. He asked his son why he was there so CN said he wanted yutang to taste 100x more the pain than her mother did while yutang was pleading to YC to help him. CN asked YC if he would help yutang, of course he doesn't want to. YC only thought he wanted to kill yutang.
    -If i understood correctly, yutang mentioned something about YC killing his brother before?
    -Anyway, YC punched yutang. Took out a gun then asked the doctor to teach him how to take out the bullets. The doctor and CN looked at each other as they they tried to guess what YC plans to do. CN wanted to simulate the car accident, break yutang's legs, and torture him russian roulette style but it seems daddy has more black bellied ways. Way more black bellied than his mother as he mused. The doctor himself was amazed at the father-son combo bc they both were acting the way they did and so he presented himself to assist YC since he was amused. CN said how would they remove the bullets without any medical tools and anaesthetics scaring yutang.
    -YC did shoot yutang on his legs leaving him half-dead, doctor taught them how to remove the bullets. They were shocked he had a scalpel with him. He wasn't carrying any bags i think that's why they were shocked. The doctor somehow managed to hide all sorts of tools underneath his clothes bc of an incident before. It was quite funny how the father-son duo took each leg and had a contest on who can take out the bullet first. Every time yutang fainted, they made him sniff something then they would continue trying to take out the bullet.
    -After torturing yutang for several hours they left him there and opted to just call for an ambulance since yutang was so disgusting they don't want him dirtying their car. YC took CN to go and eat. CN wanted KFC. He wished to eat there with his family since he was envious of seeing other kids with their father eating when he was in London. He saw mommy not eating just to give him KFC then bc they were broke. That's why he also went to earn on his own, and i'm kinda confused bc their grp was actually an anti-terrorism group? Or something like they're a terrorist grp that would sometimes work with the govt. He became the chief executive of that terrorism grp. He never asked for that KFC again after seeing mommy like that. He made sure that they wont live in total poverty. So when mommy was hit he was furious.

-While at KFC, YC interrogated CN. How did he know it was yutang? Why didn't he tell YC? Was he behind the reason why his investigation got hindered? CN admitted he didn't want him to know and that it was bc of the plate # and that it was a limited edition lamborghini so it was easy to find. He did hinder YCs people, although he doesn't know how since he just ordered the others. When YC asked if he was the hacker he was chatting with, CN was troubled, i think he wasn't ready to admit that part yet? So YC threathened him not to eat if he won't speak. Well he caved and let him eat but still asked even tho he was so sure it's him. He wanted to personally hear it. CN didn't answer. Still, YC was very happy he has a son. YC asked how CN knew he was his father. He suddenly remembered CA telling him CNs father was dead. CN first told him that his mother told him a melodramatic death of his father. Then told him, they looked the same and that they play on the same diamond smuggling field. Jason, one of his grpmate hated YC so he told CN to hack mbs internal system to teach him a lesson. YC was shocked since CN told him he did so multiple times. Not just once or twice. He made the system himself so he really was shocked , he thought it was impenetrable. CN was also interested with the rose tear necklace and thats when he saw his face, had investigated 7 yrs ago and there were several coincidences which by then he was 80% sure. He heard chen!dad looking for a secretary for mbs so he colluded with his aunt yun to get mommy there and knew he wouldn't let go of a capable secretary and hire her. When mommy came back home with something different abt her he was 99% sure. He went to his house, asked the cleaning lady for his hair cutely and had a paternal test. He didn't even wanted to hear the result. He was dumbfounded by his son's skills.
    -Chen!dad called but he ignored it. He wasn't scared to lose mbs presidency over yutang's case. Yutong was too young to take over and they only have him. He also still plans to use mbs for revenge.
    -YC asks him if CA doesn't recognize him as his dad, won't he consider him too. CN resolutely said if his mom doesn't then he won't, he can live without one. YC brought him to his own home.
    -Next day, CA woke up, CN and YC came, CN probably bugged either the room or YC to eavesdrop to learn what happend 7 yrs ago. CA denies everything even tho she knows it's unfair to him but CN is her everything. YC admits that he doesn't remember her bc he got into a car accident so forgot some things. They bickered a LOT but she in the end admitted that he's the father. YC cornered her in the bed and asked what really happened years ago but she wouldn't budge. She never told him and suggested maybe he should get his head hit just like in novels bc he might recover some memories. LOL he rly wanted to know if they did it bc they loved each other. He usually had protected sex or else there would've been several illegitimate children. But he didn't with her and had a son. So he rly wanted to know if it was done out of love. CN, after laughing at his bickering parents finally decided to stop eavesdropping and entered the room with anya!dad, retrieved the bug. Since she's hospitalized, she caved and let YC take CN to his home. But she doesn't want others to know about CN.
    -CA then mentioned that yutang was the culprit and wanted his legs wasted. YC mentioned someone already did and yutang was already half-dead. CA then immediately suspected CN before saying he did a good job. YC was just shocked at the mother-son pair but still felt warm inside.
    -yutang!mom, yutong, butler?assistant? and chen!dad found YC and CN. Father-son duo brandished their poisonous tongues completely humiliating the disgusting grandpa and grandma. Chen-dad made the others leave and confronted YC if yutang's case was bc of him. YC said he only heard abt it from his other secretaries. YC mentioned when he was 10-12 yrs old he also had broken bones, and gunshot wounds how come the dad didn't care? When CN heard, he was shocked. That was when YC was in US and was forced in underground boxing? And was sold somewhere. The dad in fact arranged for those to happen to him and had him fight strong boxers, of course YC doesn't know. Underground boxing had life and death battles signed. In the end they had a verbal war over who wasted yutang and of course they didn't admit to it. CN THOROUGHLY DISSED THAT GRANDPA XD
    -Btw, yutang got both his legs amputated.
    -YZ came to visit her and he saw the father-son pair from far away. YZ told her his dad wanted to see her.
    -Next day YC sent CN to school. The doctor friend gave him a small pistol that can switch to a toy gun for protection. Someone called Louis might be after him and his that bc they might takeover mbs. He also had someone to guard CN and his mother.
    -CA was visited by chen!dad. Was immediately asked if she knew Lin Xiaoyue. CA refuted. With her poison tongue she talked back and so chen!dad hit her hard with his crutch then threathened her with his son's safety at school. Meanwhile, the son was called out by someone. It was wang rui and yingying. Wang rui wanted to avoid him like a plague but yingying wanted to abduct the kid to threaten CA. CN saw a red dot move around yingying's chest and so he ran. He wanted to avoid a gunshot battle in the school. A bullet was shot near his foot WR and YY let him into their car (kidnap) but when they found out they were chased they wanted to push CN out the moving car. CN threatened them with his gun to go to an airport.
    -Somehow, YC ended up together with CA at the hospital. YC called CN to check up on him and well he's on the run with the two... in the end three cooperated to rid the assailants. All those happened while the doctor friend was just watching through the monitor to see CNs ability with another female with him.
    -doctor informed his parents that's safe and he was monitoring the incident in case he needed to help..
    -back at the hospital vip ward, chen!dad, YC and CA are together. Chen!dad and CA threathen each other, chen!dad is a loser and tried to hit her with his crutch but YC blocked it for her. He got hurt so CA got angry and threw the dad some apples and hit him. YC felt touch and flirted with her for a while kissing her forehead.
    -the dad brought up that he would be meeting ruoxi for YCs marriage. YC answered he didn't want to marry now. Before, he thought of marrying ruoxi if he needs to be married but now that CA and CN appeared, that belief was shaken. The dad belittled CA not willing to accept her to his family. Of course, CA was more than willing not to be a part of the dad's rotten family. It was this time that the dad and YC got a phone call that CN killed off the 20 assasins. YC knew that bc of this, CN was already set on the way to be with the leading arms dealer grp as the leader which made him worried. YC threathened the dad that if CNs hurt he better be prepared for yutong to be hurt. CN appeared with minor cuts. The trio in chorus threatened him until he left. CN will stay with YC for a while.
    -CN was attacked bc his existence threathened yutong's succession for mbs. YC promised CA it won't happen again and left for the company. The news reported that there were witnesses claiming that a kid shot the assailants. Thus CA discovered that it was her son that retaliated and her thought that someone saved his son was busted.

karaa00000, Da Xiao Jie and alexfilia like this.
  18. kisa-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    HMMMMMNNN~~~
    I SEEM TO LIKE TEXT WALLS....
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    -Yun Ruoxi invited YC out for dinner since it's been a while and waited at a french restaurant but YC only came to refuse her and left for home since he much preferred to to grocery shopping with his son and cook with him. YR was feeling unsettled since he never ignored her for so long even when he was with other women. She wanted to follow him home to see just who he's with.
    -Next day morning, afterCA chatted with a fellow mother in the yard? when she came back to her ward, YR was there. She came to confront her about CA relationship with YC seeing that they had a child. CA didn't doubt YC and knew that YR discovered it accidentally. CA asked her why she's asking and randomly said that he's handsome, rich ,good background. YR remembered she drove faster than YC to his home and saw CN taking the garbage out last night. She initially thought she could have YC but then found out YC and CA had a son, she felt that she lost. She had the kid investigated that's how she knew. YR accused CA for being shameless but CA only said what YR wanted to hear since YR won't believe her anyways. Well it's a catfight and YR is bitterly losing it HAHAHA CA stating that YRs not even his wife or fiancee at all. Just a gf. And that the mother of YCs son is her, CA. YR remembered how she monitores the girls around YC, chased girls away from the city or harmed them when they stayed too long with YC. YR proudly stated that CA won't be welcomed in YCs family.
    -CA somehow thinks that since YR thinks highly of the Ye family, it must be connected to YC wanting to ruin mbs, thus keeping YR. CA guides YRs thoughts into thinking that YRs the substitute. CA was with YC 7 yrs ago and that YR was 6 yrs ago. Anyone would think that YRs the substitute. CA got excited with the idea since YC was looking for women similar to her but she also immediately denies it thinking that the idea was impossible. CA thought of exacting revenge on YC for the painful night 7 yrs ago but when she saw him, she didn't despise him. Anyway, they said a lot to each other ending up with YR fainting from shock and grief. When YC suddenly came... LOL i think? She already asked for a socror to take YR. YC left the soup his son made and left the room. So CA just watched some anime? When YC came back to hear some japanese and he was shocked to see she was watching that. CA felt embarassed. She was shocked since she thought he left. YC said he loves her and corners her to the bed. He in fact heard YR and CA talking and thought about how he did not feel satisfied with the women he's been with bc they're not in fact CA. He questions her a lot. Including if he ever kissed her before to which she unconsciously nodded thus getting her lips ravaged there. She was the only girl he ever kissed. They talk about how her son is more handsome and richer than him and even loyal to her so why does she want him? After reminding him of YR state he left in anger.
    -YC went to YR who cried upon seeing him. He apologized for the 6 yrs even telling to marry her then. YR argued with him but he shut her up saying that she did nothing when she was sent to him to monitor his movements, even leaking his communication with Louis to the dad. He sounded her out and true enough, she slipped. He said he didn't care what she was promised with and if they can find evidence to expose him with Louis, she has no right to cry her grievamce in front of him as if he wronged her. He admitted he knew from the beginning upon being asked by her.
    -YR pleaded saying she loves him, didn't do anything aside from the leak and reporting his whereabouts. YC knew that's why he wasn't cruel to her. He was about to say something about the planned marriage when her aunt doctor came in. Aunt told him YR is pregnant and everyone else of Ye and Yun family heard of the news immediately.

-YC drove off somewhere and then picked up CN. He then told him he might have a sibling. CN told him off understanding that it isn't his mom's. He wanted a lil bro or sis and wanted a whole family. CN asked YC if he doesn't like mommy. YC just said he doesn't know. He asked if he plans to marry YR to which he replies no. YC even doubts the whole situation of YR being pregnant. He was always cautious with contraceptions and more so with YR. YC would make her a warm milk, slip in a pill and watch her drink it since she knew she was there to monitor him.
    -YC dropped him off at the hospital. CN bumped into YRs and YCs family immediately. Yutang!mom was turned to dust by CN and so he turned to the elevator and left. YRs family demanded an explanation.
    -News of YCs and YRs marriage spread including the latter's pregnancy to the media. While CA was sneering at YRs comment about how she wouldn't mind about YCs past women exuding a virgin mary image to boost her profile.
    -CA found it funny bc YC didn't show his face to the media. YC would still continue to bring CN to the hospital using the back door. He would only keep silent when he was asked abt the marraige by the media. She turned off the tv, threw the newspaper in the garbage after seeing YC and YR in the headlines, while CN came and teased her abt it, casually mentioning abt taking her to a vacation with daddy.
    -CA got discharged, YC took CA and CN to his car through the back door. Someone took pictures of them. YC suddenly noticed it with the rear mirror but simply ignored it musing something interesting would happen.
    -YC took them to a private villa with a beach for vacation. The father-son duo went grocery shopping. They took a family picture while YC carries CA bc she said she doesn't want to be in a wheelchair when they take it (god so cute) and CN was so adamant on making a video. They were so happy i' m crying.
    -Meanwhile at the city, there was actually an engagement feast but, THE GROOM IS MISSING! There was a luxurious banquet at a hotel with the most authoriative guests. They didn't think it was strange that YC was missing at first but when they saw YR being strange they knew something was wrong.
    -The Ye and Yun elders discussing. Chen!dad realized YC only said he knows abt it but then didn't say he'd come and attend. They then heard from secretary that YC processed CAs discharge and left with them.
    -YZ was also at the party and thought of how the headlines next day would be amusing (hurhur sry for u but... it would be amusing for me *glances at CA*)
    -Back at the villa, CN was teaching YC how to cook. CA had her doubts of the reason why he took them there. She didn't question his thirst for a family but still, she wamted to know. When CN got busy with the video, YC was called over by CA and interrogated him. YC then admitted that there was an engagement party that day. To this, CA remembered abt YR being pregnant, without being able to restrain herself, she asked if he was running. He answered he wasn't running since he never agreed in the first place, that it was only the wishful thinking of the elders. She commented that he was cruel in an indifferent note but was asked by YC if she wasn't. YC asked why she didn't refuse to come, she only answered that it was bc CN was happy. She asked what he plans to do with YRs child, if he'd let her birth it. He said he didn't care since his only child is CN.
    -YC brougt her to bed. She asked if she needs to continue being a secretary when her leg gets better since their relationship was a bit sensitive bc of CN. YC of course says yes bc of her contract to which CA says that her son can bail her out of it. But to her dismay, her son was a traitor and YC said the CN was selling her to him.

-She then asked YC to leave the room then proceedes to read a novel over the internet. But what greeted her were news of YRs humiliation over the party and criticisms on YC not being responsible for YRs pregnancy. CA felt something was fishy abt the news but was too lazy to think further. She then proceeded to a gossip page. She found a user named 'i am a beautiful mb' that claimed YR was pregnant with his child while posting vague photos of YR. At first, he said he was given money to seal his lips after xx with her, he complied but when he heard she was pregnant, he wanted to talk with her. He was refused, he became mad and thus post that story. Whether the gossip was real or fake, CA thought it was good news for YC. She saw how the netizens quarrelled and just mused who in the end is the father of the child. When she remebered YC words earlier, her mood suddenly felt good when she thought of YRs child not being YCs.
    -Meanwhile, the father-son pair was downstairs editing the picture. They were scheming SOMETHING. Changing the bg and stuff. YC saying how he's ending the superficial peace between him and chen!dad.
    -YC called CA ex-boss(has an international media or smth) bc he sent a mail to him of that edited photo. He had a condition but it wasn't mentioned and agreed to help. And so the next day, another surprising news came about. A hilarious story was written saying YC and CA were in love, chen!dad opposed, CA wanted to flew from the city and waited at the airport for YC, YC got into an accident, CA left for good. And that YC in those seven years looked for her but no hope and turned to women who were similar to her. The article even said how tragic CAs life in London and then they met again after 7 yrs. In the whole article, YC fabricated some parts to make it interesting but he didn't know that ex-boss further edited the whole thing. That's why when YC was speaking on the phone with him, he was pissed. CN was carried down to eat by YC while CN prepared the food. CA picked the newspaper and asked just WHO was the author of the good drama written in there. She read it to the end and saw the author was her ex-boss (i remember now his name is Cross in the tl and klaus in mtl which i'll use). She was stunned bc the president of the company wrote it himself like a part-time job. YC pulled on CN, CN explained in YCs defense. She was eerily happy so YC was still on edge that she's angry. She then asked for her share of profit since it would sell. LOL
    -YR was going crazy, the newspaper came out, the engagement party was ruined, the gossip forum thing leaked out. She collapsed just when she admitted to her mom that the child is not YCs. But the mom wanted her to keep it a secret and get YC to marry to YR. The dad also has the same thought.
    -Back at the villa the next day, the father-son duo was swimming and CA was at the beach drooling over YCs toned body. CN asked YC to give him some siblings.LOL At night, YC took them back to his own home. Not far from them, YR saw them going in then left saying she won't let go of YC.
    -Inside the house, she was on the phone with her friend. Friend asked whether she would marry CA. CA was actually now conflicted. She wanted to, remembering the times at the beachside villa, at the same time, she didn't want to bc of YRs matter. Before, she resisted it wholeheartedly, but when she remembered CN being happy over the weekend and YC wanting to try how it felt to have a family, she felt lost. She also thought of how there things that must end including their civility in front of CN. She wasn't sure of YCs plans so she doesn't want to drown herself in feelings. Someone rang the doorbell breaking her away from her thoughts.

-Chen!dad came! CN brought CA upstairs. the dad forcing YC to marry YR. He even came up with condition but YC didn't bother and sent them away. He went to his mother-son pair, made an excuse to send CN out ans asked if CA would consider marriage. CA asked if they ever met the conditions of being married. YC promptly said she's not married, he's not married, and they have a son, they're on the right direction. She was implying there wasn't love so there's no marriage. YC held her chin, stared deeply, and says that he doesn't believe she feels nothing for him. She says he's being narcissistic and that not all women would bow down to his lower half. He answers he doesn't need other women but only her to submit to him. Her heart was in chaos, YC urges her to get married but she refuses and well they kiss deep. YC announces that he will get her to nod to marry him. She asks if he even knows how to love someone. He answers he will her teach him, CA says she's expensive, but he says he can afford it and will include himself. LOL
    -CN was on the chatroom with the terrorist grp. Louis was in their city, they were suspecting his relationship with chen!dad bc he was supporting Louis with mbs. Louis annexed all the italian mafia.
    -YC was entering the mbs bldg when one of the reporters ridiculed his son being illegitimate. YC punched that female reporter declaring that he won't be merciful towards those who disrepect his woman and son. It was live broadcasted so CA, YR, Klaus and YZ saw all of it. CA felt happy about it inside.
    -YC was in a video call with Louis. Louis was demanding to meet with him for a transaction that i'm not clear on. Anyway he threathened YC so YC being cautious abt it agreed.
    -CA met with YZs grandpa at a restaurant. She was helped by her friend to get there and then passed to YZ then to his grandpa. She was thinking abt the relationship between YZs grandpa and YCs dad and Lin Xiaoyue (the girl who supposedly looks like CA) and how YC is involved. She knows grandpa had her investigated so she asked what her relation to LX is. She didn't want to be involved since YC is not on friendly terms with the other. But grandpa was hoping. So that means she's not related. Grandpa suddenly asked when she would get married to YZ. He didn't mind her having a son. I don't understand why he was pushing for it tho. He didn't like that she grew up from the slums but she graduated from the top London business school in just 2 years. Had a masters degree and one of the best secretaries from GK international. She doesn't want to get married she questions him if he did something to hurt YC. Grandpa didn't want to answer and instead asked why she's concerned with YC. She only answers she's his secretary making it a matter of fact to be worried. They argued some more and when she stood to leave, she turned back to reveal that her son's father is YC to get back on him and he was just there stunned. CAs heart turned sour when she thought of how there are several people who hate YC so she felt satisfied when she did that.

-She went out of the restaurant, YZ offered to send her back but she refused telling him his grandpa may have something to say to him and that they should stop pretending to be a couple. YZs heartbroken and asks what they talkwd about inside. She didn't say. She was very grateful to him since he helped pay for CNs medical fees before when CN got ill and CA couldn't afford it. That's why she couldn't refuse his request, his son wouldn't have been there if it weren't for YZ. She didn't want to be caught in between. YZ guessed that she was talking abt YC. She admitted to him that she likes YC. CA doesn't want to admit it to YC unless he admits to her that he really likes her truthfully. (When she asked YC before he asked her back if she likes him, not really saying he likes her with his own words) YZ argued that YC has several women, YR pregnant etc. But CA only said that it's YCs past and she wants YCs present and future. Poor guy he's so heartbroken, just then, grandpa came out and yelled at him to leave.
    -When CA was 2 months old pregnant in London, her purse got stolen and even tho it only has 10pounds, it was precious to her so she beat up the thief. Across her, she noticed someone smiling at her warmly and gave her a thumbs up. Later, she discovered that he was from her school and they got close. (They're meeting is so cute TwT poor guy really, i want them together)
    -anyway, the friend took her back. At home, CA discovered it was so boring to be a housewife and felt so glum while she read her book. She suddenly felt happy when YC and CN came back. With groceries. YC face was dark and when she asked abt it, it was bc of her. He handed her snacks and then she imagined YC with a cart full of snacks that girls like and then understands why YC was gloomy.
    -YC asked why she met with zekun!grandpa. CA was startled but YC said he drove past the resto so he saw them. She said that grandpa asked her to marry YZ. YC was furious so CA coaxed him that grandpa didn't know her relation to YC then and that it was only his wishful thinking. YC embraced her so tight, he was angty at the grandpa not at CA. CA reminded him to not be so full of hatred etc. CA said that grandpa wanted her to marry YZ bc he wanted to fulfill his own wish and let go of his regrets. In the end, CA asked YC the grudge between chen!dad and zekun!grandpa with LX. The two were best friends and LX was chen!dad's fiancée 50 yrs ago. LX didn't love chen!dad, she was sold by her parents to him. Chen!dad loved her but he was so busy with mbs amd entrusted her to zekun!grandpa to accompany her. Zekun!grandpa also fell for her. LX was discovered pregnant and chen!dad immediately knew it was his friend, he went to find zekun!grandpa to shoot him but LX blocked it and i think she fell on some body of water ( it just said fell into rapids ok, maybe a river?) She wanted to ask more but didn't. She only listens to what the other wants to share.
    -They flirted and flirted.... YR suddenly called YC demanding to see him. YC didn't want to since he already made himself clear at the hospital before. YR said she's at the door. CA casually showed him an entertainment magazine(i think the one with gossips kind since it was mentioned that she was reading gossips at that time). YC reported to CA that he'd go out and CA like it as if a husband was reporting to his wife. YR said he ruined her etc but YC was adamant abt not marrying her and that she ruined her own self when she chose to approach him before (remember, she was in cahoots with chen!dad in monitoring him, she was the one who came to him and not the other way around). He didn't care whether she kept the child or not and advised her not to love a man who doesn't love her. She threathened him that she'd kill herself (i think) but he only urged her on. He then turned and left her, returning back to his house. Then warmly ate together with his family.
    -the next day, YR was on the news, she tried suicide and ended up in the hospital. Chen!dad was forcing YC to go to the hospital. YC was furious at YR for creating trouble for him.

-At home CA finds a python, scared, she tried to call YC. YC informed her where his gun is and said he'll be back. YC informs his guard to get to her. The python was at the front door banging the door (don't look at me, even i find the whole thing funny) as she tried to go upstairs only hoping that the door was sturdy. BUT the snake broke the glass so. It was 9 meters long. Anyway, the guards came but they were useless and fled. She finally got to YCs room but didn't find the gun. The snake flung her and crashed. She got cuts from broken glasses. The cabinet fell over and the guns splayed across the ground. She shot it but it's still alive. She threw a grenade i think at its mouth and jumped off the second floor to the pool.
    -YC saw her falling from the second floor, the house with several explosions (there wasn't only one grenade there so the first one triggered the rest, he did explain why he has those, i just didn't understand it with mtl). He immediately went to her at the pool, afraid to move her bc if her wounds. She was anxious to see him like that. CN somehow suddenly got there, CA fainted, the father-son duo was suspicious of the origin of the python since the cctvs were stolen(?? Don't tear me to pieces i dunno anything).
    -Police came, CA brought by ambulance to hospital. YC was with the police when CN was in the car with his laptops and went to retrieve the video recording of the cctv. YC came over when he was done with the police and they saw the footage together. They were amazed CA managed to kill it with just one leg. Unfortunately, they didn't see what happened inside ( they only saw it at the door when the snake broke in)
    -They found clues on the footage as to who left it there. CA was definitely targeted. They went to the hospital. YC gets news from his people, leaves CAs ward to go to YRs ward. There he found YR and her dad, the two denied the python case. He said something just to test the water but the reaction of the dad proved him right. YRs dad was stunned YC knows how things went. YC declared that they will become a history (MWAHAHAHA)
    -CN was with CA at the hospital. YC didn't visit her yet so she was disappointed. CN denfended him. YC sent a female bodyguard for her, Chen Xiaoyu. CA didn't ask about the whole incident since she knew YC and CN would do justice for her. CN wanted to take her out for a walk when they bumped into yutang. CA was shocked to see his legs amputated since she thought YC and CN only broke his legs and that he could still recover. Yutang was so scared he fled with the nurse.
    -Outside, YR rushed to her and begged her to make YC stop. CN disdained her revealing they were behind his mom's assasination. CA wasn't shocked to hear it she only wanted to know what YC did. YC did something so their company is in dire straits. YR was pleading to her promising she wont ever appear. CA brushed her off, she almost died and still asked her to help her? She wanted YR to suffer the consequences.
    -On the news, the stocks of the Yun family wwas unstable due to YCs manipulation of the market. YZs company interfered with it.
    -CN went off to find a chip for his computer at the black market. Immediately after leaving, YZ arrived at CA ward with a bouquet. She felt that there was some distance to them and she was amused to see that they could be friends. She thought he would ignore her. She asked him of his involvement with the stock market since YC was suddenly losing. He only said that it was normal for him to do so. She was angry and disappointed at him and so he left.

-When YZ was at the door, he met with YC. When YC came in, he noticed the flowers and proceeded to ask her why YZ was there in anger fueled by jealousy. CA was irritated bc she's been waiting for him to visit for 2 days but then he's angry. So he let him eat vinegar saying she at least got flowers from YZ. YC left and came back with a bouquet of red roses. He said he bought it from another visitor for... 20 million... It was his first time giving flowers and CA was skeptical. He was a womanizer so she asked him seriously. When he saw him avoid her and his ears red she suddenly felt happy. She's been having nightmares and didn't see hin for 2 days so she was depressed but she felt very happy. YC, hoping to hear sweet word from her asked when she'd give him some firsts too just heard her reply that she gave him a child first. It was said in a blunt way so he didn't feel particularly happy. Haha. YC and CN currently live in CAs apartment while his villa was being rebuilt and they talked about where they'd sleep. Of course he wanted to sleep with her on the same bed but, he ended up in the study even after trying to flirt and coax her. They also talked abt YZ interference with the stock thing but CA rly has no idea why he'd do it. I think YC didn't put much thought to it but he'd just fight back. CA warned her not to lose too much from it.
    -That day, she got discharged and was in a wheelchair pushed by CN. While YC was processing the papers, YR was there again. She looked haggard compared to before. With YZs meddling, YRs company crisis was lifted but she's still worse off. YC was now fighting on the stock market with Yang family and not Yun's. YR just came to diss her and that CA would be hit with karma. Of course she suffered defeat from that poison-tongued mother-son pair.
    -CA came back to work even if she's in a wheelchair. To avoid rumors, she got off at the parking lot and got the permission to use the president's exclusive elevator. No one noticed their relationship. She wanted to help around and give advise, her advises were accurate so YCs burdens were alleviated even if a bit. She didn't rly come to work everyday. She was just bored at home and wanted to accompany YC.
    -chen!dad calls YC. She didn't know what they talked about, but it must've been pretty awful since YC slammed the phone to the wall and destroyed it. His shares on stock market stopped moving too much unpredictably like before with the Yun's company, it was thanks to CNs intervention.
    -YC was having his meeting with Louis in the afternoon tomorrow, he explained to CA that the matter at hand is also related to Louis. CA speculated that Louis and YZ are in it together. YC only hopes that they aren't related.
    -She went home early with another secretary since they don't have anything to do with YC meeting someone. When she got back, she forgot her key was with YC so she decided to wait for CN who has a key at a park nearby. She tripped there and Louis helped her. He approached her knowing who she was and wanted to use her to taunt YC, unfortunately, he failed to hook her. CN picked her up at the park since YC told him she doens't have a key. CN and Louis saw each other. When CA and CN were alone, CN told her who he was, Louis the italian mafia leader.
    -CA speculated that Louis intentionally came to them since his plane was supposed to arrive later according to YC. CN has his eyes on Louis since he's closely related to his father's demise and connected to chen!dad.
    -It's also kinda funny how they thought Louis was a love rival to CA since Louis was reportedly bisexual according to CNs doctor friend.
    -CA reported to YC she met Louis when he got home. Even YC knows he's bi and also into extreme SM where some end uo dead or disabled.
    -YC didn't have any grudge against Louis, he just hated Louis' very existence. He only connived with him bc Louis is good at diamond and arms smuggling and continued bc he can't just suddenly get off that partnership(bc it's the mafia after all).

karaa00000, hanaangel, xiin and 2 others like this.
  19. kisa-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized these are so LONG... there's still more.... please be lenient with me on some names bc i just MTLed this novel... hahahaha

Here's some more text wall
    - YC only knew that Louis and chen!dad were somehow related after a few years.
    -YC asked her what else Louis did so CA admitted he asked her to marry him without even introducing himself. YC predicted that she found Louis is handsome, she stupidly admitted making YC angry LoL. YC didn't even doubt the fact, bc he was also handsome that CA met him 7 yrs ago. Seeing him eat vinegar and getting furious, CA reminded him that it's not the main point of the convo. YC then proceeded with marriage! XD He thought to eat her and get married sooner so that everything will be secured! She still won't accept it thinking his proposal was too cheap. So he asked her how she'll be willing to marry him. She wanted a candle-lit dinner with 9,999 roses and all that kneeling thing.
    -The doorbell suddenly rang so CA hit YC with a rolled magazine to get the door. When he opened it, a rose bouquet was delivered so he slammed thay door shut! (HAHAHA THE VINEGAR HE DRINKS IS OVERFLOWING). So CA came and signed for it. YC holding in his temper asked who it was from. CN mentioned that CA received flowers before too and sold them. Profit without capital! is what CA argued. In the end, the flowers came from Louis, CA thought to herself for who it was since Louis was bi. As if he practiced several times, YC threw thr bouquet outside the window as if nothing happened.
    -An unknown id called her phone, it was Louis saying he'll get her eventually. She rejected him, YC took her phone. Louis provoked him, Louis thought of playing with her but the cat's out if the bag, she knew him.
    -CA took the phone and bid him goodbye.
    -In the study, YC was out in the balcony. CA came in and saw all the info about Louis that YC accumulated. She told him a part of her past when she got bullied and finally snapped to retaliate. At first, she cried, scared from the bullies, but when the bullies destroyed her favorite things, she beat them up and got reprimanded but she wasn't bullied anymore after that. She went to school with a cold demeanor, no one dared to cross her and even offered their pocket money to her on their own. YC thought she was telling him to beat back his foes tenfold. CA said that he needs to be brave to face them and to not remain in the shadows in fear, he'd find himself not so affected by them no matter what they do. The reason why he's emotinally unstable when his dad or those he hate are related bc there's a hidden fear underneath making him anxious is what CA said thoughtfully. She provokes him saying with his currebt status and ability why does he still fear them, and that being angry is being a coward, so why was he angry.
    -The next day, YC and CA was driving to the company but he received a report that they received fake diamonds so he went to the factory. CA waited for him but he's taking too long ao she went to the hospital alone for her foot therapy. When she got out, Louis was outside being overly familiar to her. He dragged her to a restaurant. He was forcing her to be with him even threathening her. But who was she to feel threathened? YC called to ask her whereabouts so she revealed everything and he came to her. While she was waiting for him, she went outside the resto but Louis insisted coming along. Louis kissed her hard, when she was abt to slap him, YC arrived, cursed and punched Louis. After warning Louis, he took CA away. This was when chen!dad called Louis.
    -In the car, YC kissed her fiercely as if wanting to erase the traces of Louis. She pushed him after being ravaged bc they might go at it. XD YC She diverted their discussion to the diamonds. Thankfully, they weren't made into jewelries yet or else they would've faced lawsuits and lose customers.
    -Chen!dad was the only one who could've done it. While YC was dealing with the marriage with YR and CA, the dad was collaborating with Louis to get funds to build a resort (????).
    -CA suggests to use the issue of fake diamonds to end the partnership. YC wanted to but he would be risking her and CN.
    -YZ launched another attack on mbs over the stock market. YCs undergoing a financial crisis since his dad took out a large some of money to give to Louis. And so, mbs is still grasping on straws while dealing with YZs move.
    -After a few weeks, CAs finally off the crutches. The house was also rebuilt and they were already planning on moving in soon.
    -YC tried going for bank loans but every one turned him down and found it very doubtful. Tang Bi Lan and Lin Yixuan were friends from Harvard. TB called him saying that the banks were threathened to be erased if they lend to mbs, he asked if he offended the mafia. YC zeroed in on Louis. One of the chairman of those banks had a dinner with LY and got drunk so he leaked it to LY.
    -Chen!dad and louis!dad had illegal transactions before and their relationship was good. So Louis also had a good relationship with the dad.
    -TB said that there was a 2 billion pound bounty on him and a female assasin named Ye Wei took the job. When YC heard the name he was shocked. He had a sister with the same name. When he was 18 she was conspired and taken away. But thought it couldn't be her.
    -Klaus called them referring them to harry, president of a french bank for loan.
    -YC ate out for lunch with CA and started blaming himself that he only brings bad things to people he loves just like his mother and sis. There's even an assasin aiming for him that might implicate CA and CN. He relayed to her abt the assasin but what she was shocked abt wasn't his safety but the money. LoL. She knows YC was strong and trusts that so she didn't worry. YC then understands why she could survive the python then proceeds to wonder what would scare her silly. CA cheerfully says that their family is a funny bunch CN was attacked, she was almost assasinated and he's... gonna be sniped. She thought that her life was so interesting ever since coming back from London. YC begged her to have a normal reaction.
    -It turns out harry already signed up wit YZ and YR bc they used underhanded methods. CA understood it when harry apologized to her.
    -Of course, both of them already have thought about their son but YCs pride won't allow him to.
    -TB and LYs 1billion fund came so YC put it to use immediately.
    -CN got home late bc Chu, terrorist partner, had him do something. It turns out Louis was also on to them. In short, they almost got caught so CN will have his payback!
    -YC seriously asked if it was just an excuse to help him but CN answered that it's rly his own business. CN plans to wirr Louis account not leaving any money in it.
    -CN took 7 billion euros from Louis' swiss bank account and transferred it to Chu's. LOL he's like a little demon incarnate hahaha Louis declared a war on them when he found out.
    -YC was attacked the moment he came to work but was saved by the grp he hired. He somehow sees YW from atop of some building (i doubt you could see clearly, a silhouette maybe?) and determined that sge seemed as young as his YW. They pinned the attack on YZ and YR for the mass media.
    -YC was on the phone with Louis. YC knew Louis sent someone to protect him yet at the same time, funded YZ and YR. Louis didn't answer him directly when he asked why. YC told him to return to Italy since no one can topple mbs but him. Louis advised not to be overconfident but YC taunted him that maybe Louis was an illegitimate child of his dad.
    -It was CAs birthday, CN was the only one who knows but he's a filial son so he told daddy. When she got to his office, he kissed her and they almost did it. Almost, bc she stopped it thinking she didn't want any sex scandalHAHAHA. She lightly promised to do that at night. But he was already hard so... He let her choose. To use her hand or to do it in his lounge. Of course she used her hands! XD And although she has no experience, she had 'theoretical' knowledge abt it. CN called mommy bc he's homeless, daddy told him not to come home tonight, mommy also thinks he shouldn'tXD

-CN said he'd relent for his lovely little sister. HE KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE UP TO HAHAHA IT COULDN'T GET ANY MORE SUBTLE THAN THAT!
    -CA and YC went on a date. They went to a shopping mall to change clothes, walked on the streets holding hands with intertwined fingers making YCs ears red. They rode a bus, CA was molested by a stranger so she taught him a lesson even before YC got to her (they were separated bc it got crowded). They went to eat at some area with street vendors. Anyway, it was sweet ok... CA went on a date with a budget and they finished it all up but she wanted this novelty necklace that a child made. With no money, YC relayed a melodramatic romance story of theirs. That little girl was so touched it made her cry, she gave it for free wishing them a good relationship. A few days later, that girl discovered that he's the president of mbs, some people came to her and took her to train her in jewelry designing and will become the top-most designer in a few years. Well, CAs basically making things difficult for him but YC beats her with his shamelessness. He drove so fast back home after getting his car from mbs.
    -CA just got out of the car but he already wanted to hit that shit and kiss her then and there. After CAs urging to go inside the house, he reined himself in but then YZ came. He said CA is the granddaughter of Lin Xiaoyue while scattering some papers on the floor. YC has thsmis accusing look on him while CA rly didn't know about it. YZ took her away, they're cousins now, grandpa wants to see her. YZ explained to her that YC is enemies with their family so they can't be together. CA went back to the villa bc she considers it her home. She went to pick-up the papers and studied it.
    -She really was the granddaughter of zekun!grandpa. LX didn't die when she fell in the river, married another man but kept the baby. They lived in a secluded area. They had CAs mother, the village was caught on fire, they adopted a daugter. When CAs mother was 16, LX died and the husband disappered. CAs mother married her dad and the rest was already known to her. NOW I'M CONFUSED. YCs saying he's the son of his dad but also the grandson of zekun!grandpa... how in the world... oh ok, it's his mother. His mother looks like Lin xiaoyue. She's sent to live in US. She met chen!dad there who went to expand mbs business. They got together, the dad didn't know she was from the rival company. YCs mother's name is Yang Xing. YX was blackmailed. She was told to conspire against chen!dad so that she'd be allowed to be with him even costing him an expensive project. He gave her everything since he lost Lin Xiaoyue before. She couldn't take the blackmailing anymore so she decided to reveal everything. He became furious since she deceived him and almost made him bankrupt so he indirectly caused her harm.
    -history class. She was thrown out by chen!dad, she still had his son and thus taking his surname for YC. She didn't return to the Yang house but turned into a dancer. She was still a high schooler then and didn't have any skills. After 3 yrs, something happened that led her to run away from a city. But when YC had an illness, she turned back to the Yang's for help. When yang xing fled, YZs parents got on a plane to take care of business and died from an explosion, there were rumors that chen!dad sent someone to put explosives there so Yang Yun put the debt on him.(yes.. i don't understand who yang yun is... but she's the one who blackmailed yang xing) anyway, she whipped YX black and blue, some servant informed chen!dad. He only sent them to a hospital and paid for the fees but never visited. He loved her yet still hated her.
    YX went back to the city where she dances and worked again. He visited her there and that's when they got Ye wei. Yang Yun tried to take away the siblings when they were older but the siblings fled. Ye Wei got hungry so Ye Chen left to steal fruits. When he came back, she's taken by a van when she fell asleep nearby. One thing led to another, her sister was lost and YC was sent to US.

I wonder which chapter these are now... it still chronologically arranged don't worry... i'm just not sure which chapters they are..
    -after YCs story telling, he fell to CAs embrace, yelling he killed yutang's older brother, yukun(i didn't see at what point he did that, he just suddenly told anya that he killed yukun).He fell asleep there in her arms.
    -CA was in extreme grief she was talking to YC while asleep. She said she loves him, etc. YC woke up later in the same position. He found himself sleeping soundly bc he was with CA. CA this time was asleep so he brought her to the bed. He couldn't accept that they were really cousins. He had her investigated before but had it stopped bc he didn't want to know the truth. He found himself agreeing with YZ that he had been indulging himself. YC was saying the same things as CA when he was asleep. How he loves her and that he can't abandon her, etc. CA woke up heard him by the time he was saying i love you. She saw him crying, she kissed his eyelids, his tears, and said i love you to him too. They asked each other if they minded their relationship. YC couldn't ignore Yang Yun and the way they treated his mother, his tragic childhood, he couldn't face CA properly bc of it, at the same time, he didn't want to tell her bc he's scared CA would leave him forever. CA saw through him, how she'll remind him of those bitter past and can't face her. CA asked him if he doesn't want her anymore. He refuted immediately and begged her not to leave him. But she wants a definite answer so she could cut it off properly. She understood the pain he's in, he's almost going crazy but she still wanted answers. He asked her to give him time but she used her trump card, CN. So YC roared at her that they're not allowed to leave him. She said in a serious note that he should get used to seeing her, and told him a story of how she faced her own fears by getting used to then too. She joked abt YC eating her but theb thought that her birthday has already passed so he should try again next year.
    -i don't understannd how but CN met with Ye Wei and ended up destroyin one of Louis' territory in A City.
    -CN got home to find his dad holding a broken door. CN asked what happened since he saw the broken door, shattered glass. They didn't tell him the truth.
    -YC, TB, and Lin took the opportunity to strike at Louis when they heard about the territory being attacked.
    -chen!dad and Louis was at mbs office waiting for YC. The dad wants YC to make Louis the mbs vice pres. using the excuse that Louis has funds. He forced YC to. The dad also heard about CA being a Yang. Chen!dad went out first and had CA guide him out og mbs. YC and Louis did negotiations.
    -Chen!dad and CA went to a cafe where CA obliterated him saying he won't leave YC and they won't become like him and Yang Xin.
    -You may notice i'm getting tired of summarizing.
    -Chen!dad arranged a welcome party for Louis. YZ, YR and Yang Yun (just realized he's the grandpa of zekun) came. They were forcing CA to come back to Yang. She didn't want to so she used her poisonous tongue on them that even chen!dad applauded her in his heart. It was almost leaked out to the media that CAs the cousin of YC. Ye Wei was there with her partner in the background, but caught the attention of YC when she fought with a man. YC recognized her but she didn't recognize him since her oldest memory was when she was 6 yrs old training. When YC hugged her, she somehow remembers him. Shots fired at her but she shot those bullets back. YC ordered his men to stop. Chen!dad saw it all and he somewhat recognizes the similarity of Ye Wei to Yang Xing but still confirmed it with YC when Ye Wei left bc of interpol coming to get her. YC affirmed his suspicions and said that YW might not come to him even if he informs him about her.
    -i forgot to mention but before the party, CN saw the papers from YZs investigation regarding CA so he knows CA and YC are cousins.
    CA was saying how these are so cliched and full of drama...

karaa00000, hanaangel, xiin and 3 others like this.
  20. kisa-chan

Reading List:
    Link
    *SIIIIGGGGHHHSSSS*
    -Skipping a lot.. chen!dad held a secret directors meeting so he could make Louis the president, unfortunately, YC heard abt it and turned the tables on him by revealing everything abt Louis. Ye Wei suspected that Louis might be Ye Yukun (supposedly dead) since chen!dad doesn't want outsiders for his mbs and bc yutang called Louis his brother. Her suspicions were proven when she snuck into his hotel room and saw his black pupils, not emerald green. He was Yukun. He borrowed Louis' identity (i don't know where the real Louis is or if he's even alive).
    -Ye Wei immediately came to inform YC. YC went crazy so he was knocked unconscious by YWs partner. In the end, even though CN didn't want to pursue the private matters of his daddy, seeing him like that, he began investigating after being utged by YW. YW was enraged upon learning that yukun was 'bullying' her mother and chen!dad let it slide which eventually led to YC 'killing' yukun. Yang Xing took the blame for her son. YC had a mental breakdown after his mother's 'accident'. YC woke up and was slapped by CA so he'd come back to reality after staying silent for so long. They gave him some space and let CA take him to his room while the others further investigated.
    -CA came back to them unnoticed and saw the pictures of a bloody YC flashed on the monitor. The rest were too dumbstruck that they didn't notice her coming. That's when CN tried to turn of everything but CA was too fierce and wanted to know about it.
    -When Yang Xing died, YC was sent to the worst mental facility in US where they were treated as test subjects and sometimes leaving them half-dead. After multiple tries, YC escaped only to be caught and sold in the underground boxing. He didn't speak for years and only fought for life and death. When YC attacked the boss there he was tortured and was fed drugs so he'd gone even more insane due to hallucinations. It was so dark he'd carry a knife and hack, hack, hack! And sometimes injure himself. Anyway they used drugs on him for entertainment. Eventually leading to YC being more unapproachable due to his violence. He was injected with more drugs and different kinds at that. He had several mental illnesses going on.
    -I dunno how with all that mental illness, he wanted to flee so he pretended? in front of the boss to be something (i'm sorry mtl doesn't make sense) and he was sent to a politician as a gift. Somehow, the TB(Tangs) saved him from there. Tang was there for the admission of TB to school. They helped YC to go to psychiatrists and other doctors to detoxify the drugs. The treatment itself was torture since the drugs accumulated for 3 months while also struggling with his mental illness. YC slowly improved and began to speak a few words after 6 months.
    -chen!dad appeared wanting to take him away, Tang refused but they can't do anything since YC followed on his own. He was then sent to study in US.
    -I think it said that after 7-8 years he had those people in that underground boxing dead along with the balck market people he had contact with. Of course with the help of his friends TB and Lin something.
    -They were stunned from what they saw. YW even thought her training before was nothing compared to what YC experienced, CN cried immediately, and CA went to her room and wept. CA and YC both didn't sleep that night.
    -The next day, they all went on as if last night didn't happen. YC just announced he'll bring down mbs. YC had a TB and LY to assist him with it.
    -Louis went to provoke him in his office, but since he already had an episode last night and CA taught him to be calmer, he didn't wreak havoc and coolly dispersed him.
    -YC held a surprise directors meeting to announce his resignation from presidency. CA and YC were communicating with their eyes when another secretary inquired abt their relationship in whispers. CA affirmed that she's the woman from the news before and that they have a son.
    -chen!dad made Louis the pres but he was worried abt YCs sudden change of mind. Louis was thinking of YCs purpose but could only speculate.

OK.. so this is the last... i stopped reading after CA and YC got married since i'm not really very much interested with how YW got together with her man.... i don't have the patience for it since it'll probably dig deeper to their terrorist org and mafia and that will PROBABLY difficult to understand in mtl... i'm a loser that way.. i don't want my brain to suffer too much...
    -Meanwhile, YC had TB, LY and Klaus attack mbs on the stock market when Louis took over.
    -Louis kept suffering from YCs plans and had a deeper grudge against him. He tried to set him up with the police over arms dealing but failed. Louis also tried to use YW against YC but failed.
    -YC took back mbs and renamed the company with CAs and CNs name there making their reputation somehow jump up again when it was reported. Louis got off the radar and went missing.
    -Louis ended up kidnapping CA, CN, YW and YWs partner (she's named 11 on mtl so i'm gonna use that) to some island in europe. They were separated tho. CN was tortured but she was saved by a girl(she died saving CN tho, she's his sweetheart he got blind trying to avert his eyes from the truth-to see her dead body or something like that), YW and 11 got taken by another assasin better than them (he's called ink slot on mtl, he's her somewhat bf i guess), CA got injected a virus where the one's she touch dies. YC sent missiles to Louis' base so Louis got frantic and left. YC somehow gets to her and saves her, boarded some jet or something but ejected from it bc they were what, traced from the radar? into a desert. They got into a military camp that was in league with Louis but i forgot how they ended up staying there for a while. YC already knew about the virus so they bang at some bathouse or something there. The enemy tried to fool them to go to Louis. YC and CA hijacked the pilots and ended up in the ocean, jumping there. This was where CN and the rest saved them. They went to riyadh? where someone lives who can save CA and YC. He's kind of an important side character, he ends up with another male character i guess (it was subtle bl). This is also where CA found out that she got pregnant from that time in the bath house. They both got better from the virus.
    -YC and CA finally gave permission for CN to 'train'.
    -that Ink slotted (LOL mtl) and his brother took over the mafia by threathening the elders throwing Louis out. Everyone is out to get him since he brought problems to the mafia. He hid with those still loyal to him.
    -CA finally agreed to marry so YC took all the planning to his hands. Yes, he did propose at some point. Over TV if i understood that right. Just right before wedding, Louis wanted to exact revenge on them. Of course that didn't succeed.
    -Louis was brought to some ocean and was shot endlessly by CN(watched by his parents and YW) and then they threw him in the ocean to be fed to the sharks.
    -CN saw someone who looked like his sweetheart. But she doesn't know him.
    - so i stopped at chapter 412

I can't believe i went through all those from chapter 37 to 412... HAHAHA

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    karaa00000, Amsir and alexfilia like this.