Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't finish reading the raw, but if the villain who @smr85 mentioned the one that tried to seduce Long Heng was the rebirth girl (mtl translated her name as Yaya???), iirc, Long Heng only holding her arm or smth and didn't do any indecent thing, then MC suddenly appeared and Long Heng realized the girl was not MC. So, i think it's alright for you to keep reading this

but my memory is unreliable so if it's incorrect, someone please correct me =D

therandomcookie and soysuva like this.
  2. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much <3
    get well soon :*

3. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup it was her, they were caught hugging each other, but only that. Not even kissing

therandomcookie, soysuva and clear like this.
  4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL it just needs getting used to...I just hope my English language skills wont go wacko in the long run AHAHAHHAHAA! :sick::LOL::LOL::confused::eek:

I just finished reading the part where Sun Hong or Sun mama(the slave that was obsessed with Long Heng) was seen dead on the street bare naked (?) I think she died a painful death. This happened after Long Heng and Bai Xiangxiu came from that certain Villa (the deed was done at this time, like 2-3 chapters before iirc)

w3irdg3m and wafflebeauty like this.
  5. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @smr85 @clear Thanks, you two! ✨ Well, that's a relief xD I can read this peacefully now :love:

6. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen to the 3 other concubine? Specially the 3rd madame?

7. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd madam will be save, BXX will arrange for the 3rd madam and the guard to be outside the prince manor, disguise. later on they will meet again and they will help her in the war.
    forgot about the other two madam

8. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the what if scenario, BXX ask the cactus if she choose to go back to her real body what will happen to ML

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  10. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the raws and it was a satisfying ending....they are really a legend and a domineering Emperor and Empress who doesn't follow their own rule hahaha and also those men who like MC found their true love.... just want that the author also make a side story about their children or that after MC died of old age, she'll return to her true body in modern time then she'll meet ML hahahaha that's what I want for ending, lols

11. Zesia

Zesia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, i'm newbie here. I love this spoils soooo MUCH. However i just wanna know ...when you guys mention about the MLT (that you go through the novel ahead) is it on LNMLT webside or sumthg. I tried to search for this novel but didn't find it.

12. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    No they just MTL the novel directly ftom the raws.
    Edit: MTL is machine translation

Aster Anemone likes this.
  13. Zesia

Zesia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that it. Thank a lot >w<

14. fishtailsandwings

fishtailsandwings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for chapter to stockpile right now (cause i hate cliffhangers with a passion). Does anyone happen to know when, specific chapters, the MC and ML get officially married, like MC officially becomes a wangfei?

Thank you in advance!! <3

15. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so bad for the heroine, she was the victim of author. In the original novel she had no character development, no special reason of existing but to be loved just like any other "damsel in distress" and when the original love interest doesn't love her she became the lost case she is now. If you think most female characters from romance novels would be the same, since so many female characters written without brain.

JimmyFalcon, kaguya0401 and Aeiru28 like this.
  16. soysuva

soysuva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to chapter 118 from translated chapters and their's a new character introduced. This "Yaya" girl, is she another person who transmigrated too? Or is she the lady that BX knows from her modern times?

EDIT: Nevermind, I went back to read spoilers again because I forgot. It seems their's two other people besides BX that have transmigrated? Does that Yaya girl also know about the story plot too? She said some mysterious stuff in chapter 118 like,"However, there was no need to compete with a woman who was destined to die, even if her appearance was unexpected." So now I'm confused about her identity besides being another "supporting female character" to the "female lead of the novel".

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  17. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    She hasn't read the book. She thinks she know what will happen because she is living her life again after dying.

soysuva likes this.
  18. soysuva

soysuva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh. Now that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification. :D

And wow, the author of this novel really knows how to make use of all the "transmigrated female leads" in time travel novels. It's like buy two, get one free. She includes soul of modern person time travel, whole body of modern time travel, and rebirth time travel. Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Aeiru28 likes this.
  19. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they were different people, Yaya is actually resurrected back while the other girls transmigrated with her own body.

soysuva likes this.
  20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaya is rebirth into her past...(like Mei Gongqing's, Chongfei Manual's MC).
    Su Jun is transported to another world (a kin like summoning hero in another Isekai novel).
    And our MC is soul transmigrated?? Or maybe body take over??? As only her soul that got into novel world, unlike Su Jun who has her entire body and soul transmigrated to novel world.

kiara8 and Kittsune like this.