Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers from Chapter 159 please. Can someone please tell me how the heroine still manages to make trouble in the Li Manor despite the fact she's not pure anymore and should be laying low? And how is she going to make trouble for the main character during her stay in the Li Manor and before the wedding day where it is revealed she is unchaste and pregnant with another man.:blobpopcorn:

2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her attempts at making trouble were pitiful. She tries to say that MC's baby is dirty (because a concubine is having a baby before the main wife), which ML shatters a cup when she mentions it so she stops and then MC says there's nothing dirty about her baby. Its the heroine's actions of protecting that other man at the temple that's dirty. Then the next afternoon, heroine runs out of Li Manor because she felt bad after an outside tailor talked to her as if she was only a female servant.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  3. Lavenderia

Lavenderia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm~ what a disappinting FL... So weak ~ I expected more spice. *sign*
    Thank you very much for replying :cookie: I'll look forward in seeing her disappointing attempt to sully our MC in the eyes of our ML~

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • will ml know that mc is transmigration. Which chapter he know that she is from future or another world

5. Kumarae

Kumarae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Song Jiaoyue back off or stop like Bai Xiangxiu? I know Bai did start it to lead for develop relationship with Song but that before ML and her have process relationship.

I think song will cause more problem for Bai after he did reject her. Since i don't want Bai suffered more beca of Song feelings cause ML distrust her.