Spoiler Spoiler request Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, May 15, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    hey I heard on an earlier thread that LY and BX actually become friends... On that i could ask HOW? He kidnapped her, threatened to rape her and would have given the chance. Then tried to get her trouble calling BX a slut for sleeping with other men and recently tried to kill her. Also don't tell me its because she tried to save his son. Anyone with a friggen conscious would try to rescue what would have been at the time a damn newborn. Does he even apologize for his prior bad actions? Does he ever know his wrongs and tried to become a better person?? My personal thinking is NO

Poor_Hero and Regalia1896 like this.
  2. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say they became friends, but BXX tried to save his baby, and he appreciates her for that. LQZ (crazy original heroine) killed the baby, and tried to blame BXX for it (saying sth like 'she made me'). LY overhead the confession.

3. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    SMH. LY died right? Or just the baby?..

4. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Just the baby. LY left after selling LQZ out for the double-crosser she is, ah~

5. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayee the heroine lost all my pity due to her actions. I pitied she was rape, but her actions despite the time period of being a pure virgin before marriage thing being of importance. Idk if it was due to her or her parents upbringing but the fact that she purposely sleeps with men easily later on...NOPE.

6. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    LQZ is really unredeemable.....

Kittsune and Lavenderia like this.
  7. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    I know where to put delusional and crazy people like LQZ; An asylum.
    Had so many times when I wanted to teleport in the novel to slap this hoe.
    She's so hateful than your normal villain because she thinks she's the victim
    despite the repulsing things she's done and choices she's made. SMH
    She's someone who refuse to recognize her faults and accepting the
    Consequences of her own actions. Instead she blames others and continuously
    Think of ways to get her happiness alone. Even at the expense of others.
    She cares for no one but herself. A selfish inconsiderate individual.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  8. jojolinh008

jojolinh008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she choose to stay during her second pregnacy?

9. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    To me, LQZ has been irredeemable since she tried to stop BXX from calling for help... I feel sorry for LY.
    He's someone from the jianghu, raised in free and open society that doesn't care about face. He falls for the girl, gets led around by her (and disgraces her), but is still willing to take her in and love her. He then does a grand and dramatic (and reckless) gesture to take back his lady love, but is she concerned about him? No, she's just concerned about her family's reputation (AFTER ALL THIS TIME?!:blobdevil:?!) and more concerned about the enemy spy/delicate lover she recently acquired. :facepalm::facepalm:
    I'm not saying LQZ should love him (because honestly, I think her idea of love belongs in a bad soap opera) but tell him up front to let go; don't give half-assed reasons, pity-excuses, or consolation prizes. Cut the poor man loose. He's pitiable, but I won't forgive rape. :blobdevil:He gave his heart to her, yes, but she doesn't need to give hers in return- just give him back his heart. I feel like he could have a good life, if he never got scripted into this sh***y heroine's love path...He's powerful, straightforward, loyal, and protective; he can be a male lead on his own to his own deserving female lead...
    Her male cousin deserves to burn in hell for harming our MC though.:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

10. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    She's infuriating. She's describe as someone with a big heart. A more accurate description should be a loose heart. She's your traditional hoe. With the worst character combination combined in your typical stupid villain. I have more respect to prostitutes than LQZ. Seriously. And her thinking is flawed. If she cared for her family to begin with she would have never ran away! And her wondering why her fiancé hates her is beyond me. You'd rather protect the suppose man your trying to run away from than your fiancé. Where is logic in her brain? I'd like to dissect her frontal lobe if it's damaged.

11. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, that's rude.... Hoes have more character than her!!

12. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Your right. Even hoes out there has more brain than her.
    It's an insult to even compare her to hoes. A female dog or a pig?
    Wouldn't do either. No comparison....

Kittsune, Poor_Hero and Regalia1896 like this.
  13. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just make her in a class of her own... There will never be another heroine quite like her in Chinese novels. Now Japanese novels on the other hand...

Poor_Hero and Lavenderia like this.
  14. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. We might find plenty in JP novel to compare her with. Specifically in the Otome game with reincarnation and transmigration tag.

*sips tea*

15. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially the reverse harem otome games... It always surprises me how dumb these supposed pillars of society/sons of the heavens can easily fall for someone below their station they know nothing about, but are "drawn towards by fate"- :blobunsure: Like, you want to give the keys to the kingdom, the position of captain of the royal guards, the seat of prime minister, etc... to these horny boys who think with their "hearts" and not their actual heads?:sweating_profusely: RIP your kingdom...

16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m still stuck on how LY snuck into the Prince’s estate again just bitch and whine that his girl left him BX as if she owes him something or like their the best of friends. Which they are neither. I can’t help but think once again that LY is like a male version of the LQZ. Both equally delusional. I mean you tried to kill her bro. You tried to rape her - what makes you think it’s ok to be friends?

17. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    mte, I still can't believe that mc befriends her kidnapper, who wanted to rape her before, treating her like shit and next time they meet, they become buddies?!!! what the hell, mc?!

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think they were friends on her end she was like oh he’s drunk. Let’s just wait until he passes out. Then when she sees LH she’s all “sure take him away - do whatever.” If it was LQZ she would have been like, “don’t hurt him! What’s wrong with you?!”

Kittsune, chamchaworld and Poor_Hero like this.
  19. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! @brasca123 is running a campaign to gift @Ruyi, one of the translators of this series, the mystery 55k item. If you could, please donate to @Get 55k Item for Ruyi. I hear that donations of 89 nuffies minimizes taxes.

Also~ I think @brasca123 is campaigning to gift other translators the mystery 55k item. If you're interested, please take a look here. Thank you!

Aniki212 and AliceShiki like this.
  20. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, ah, I can imagine that one. I just wish she doesn't need to enlighten him, let him in misery and madness so that he will kill LQZ (because he loves her so much)