Spoiler Spoiler request for Unrepentant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Miko, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some give me the plot summary for Unrepentant, like what happens after the guy finda out that mc died, or if he starts seeing the ghost.
    I read the chapters that were translated till now where the guy burns the picture of the mc but i cant wait till its fully translated.

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu, it made me cry my heart out.. seriously, you'll be needing tissues. And that was when i was reading this in mtl, what more in proper translated chapters... but it really gives off the emotions... so if you really wanna be spoiled, (though i'd recommend waiting for it for full effect), i can give some hints...

wafflebeauty likes this.
  3. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But does he see the ghost? @ChuChi

4. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me the summary? I would have read the mtl but my english is bad already and with the mtl i dont understand anything

5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please. This story really makes me sad and I want to cry ;-; I need tissues. :cry:

wafflebeauty likes this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this awhile back so all I can give is short answers instead of summaries and might have some errors. orz
    Basically after finding out, he literally passed out on his throne and had to be carried away. After waking up, he asked where the MC was. After everyone left, he cried. He later goes to his studies and looks through the ashes where he previously burned the MC's portraits but nothing remained.
    He see's her ghost I think at the end of the story. He dreamed (I could be wrong on this part) / went out of his palace and saw the image of how the MC died. Not long after, he was able to see her ghost which startled them both so after she was able to actually talk to him. He finds out she really was the person who put a coat over his shoulder back at the palace (the only time she was able to do anything physical as a ghost). He speculated it was her but wasn't sure cause you know, she's no longer existing. She talk to him about their past incidents after he and her find out the whole truth throughout the story (there was multiple misunderstandings) and in the end, she gave him her final thoughts of love to him before completely disappearing.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  7. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry:So heartbreaking! :cry::cry:

8. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was that the end? Or anything happens after she disappears?

9. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that she doesnt just disappears and its the end, i read the only other ghost story thats a romance but in the end, the mc and the emperor guy reunites at the end in the after life, which was a way better ending cause i hate reading sad ending stories

odanezz0_3 and Shem like this.
  10. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! I know this one. I've read it before...I forgot the title though orz

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, I reread the ending of the raws when they meet again and this happens. The final translation for it will probably be a lot more moving so be sure to check it out when it comes out! Also note that my summary is not 100% accurate because I'm using google translate..
    The MC began feeling very tired-- although she never needs to sleep, she kept feeling more and more tired. She was slowly disappearing then finds herself at the ML's room, watching him go to sleep. She notices a change and thought she had not died for a moment. She finds herself in their past when they were children while the ML was being bullied. The scene changes again to her actual death. She was in her military uniform and blood was flowing out of her chest. Her eyes were still open but they were beautiful. The ML kneel'd by her side to feel for her temperature and was silently crying to himself.

The ML looks up and finally see's the MC standing right in front of him. They were both in disbelief. To confirm, the MC asks if he can see her where he shouts back that he can. The ML looks back at the MC's dead body and noticed it disappeared. He starts to believe this was a dream. The MC squeezed his hands but felt no pain. She then pinched his cheek and he tells her he feels no pain, indicating it really is a dream. ML laughs thinking everything really was a dream but like pouring cold water on him, the MC tells him those weren't dreams, what he saw really happened.

The MC tells the ML that she doesn't know why her soul hasn't dissipated, she had been following him but he was unable to touch, see, or hear her. MC tells the ML she's glad the person she thought died because of her was still alive (I think it was the ML's half sister(?) she became the ML's queen but the ML didn't know it was his actual half sister, he thought it was a look alike), the ML tells her that the woman is already dead to him. The MC tells him she doesn't mind him and the woman get together.

The ML tells her that's impossible, that he came to see her. She rejects him by saying how she's already dead. He tells her he doesn't care, he believes that that she may not really be dead. The MC tells him she would like to lie to herself, but she knows she's dead. She asks him to promise him to live a good life and live his life on his own. The ML screams her name, she tells him she never blames her parents, never blamed him. The ML begs her to stop saying these things.

She reflects over the past, her actions, tears slowly fall from her eyes. She tells him she does not regret. The ML touches her cheek and tells her that if she really did die, he wants to accompany her so they can be together. The MC tells him that if they were to be together again, this time, she'll be reborn as a man. The ML has to be the one who love her, adore her, remove all obstacles for her, watch her, but watch her love someone else and marry someone else that isn't him (basically what happened in their entire relationship). He has to love her wholeheartedly, go through numerous misunderstandings, pain, for the tears she had shed in this life, and die for her.

She tells him she doesn't really want him to experience that. But if they do meet in the next life, the situation must be like that. He's still alive, so she doesn't want him to die with her, and asks him to leave her be. The ML promises her. There were somethings she never said to him and was afraid that there would be no chance to say them. She tells him that she loves him, she has always loved him for the longest time. The ML didn't speak, closing his eyes, he embraces her. The MC with tears in her eyes reached out in response for their final hug.

Fin

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  12. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: oh god, even the summary made me cry.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  13. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the deal with the queen or whoever the mc thinks she killed? What Was the misunderstanding between the mc and ml?

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely recall what happened so I could be wrong with some of this summary.
    The MC thought the ML loved his suppose to be sister-in-law. The sister-in-law got engaged to his brother. On the wedding night, the sister-in-law "supposedly" killed herself. I think the ML originally wanted the MC to help kidnap to rescue her but it was too late so the ML blamed the MC for the sister-in-law's death (I think it has been translated already where the MC's maid mentioned the MC calling the half sisters name in her nightmares). Due to not believing her that she had no involvement with the death, he no longer wanted to see her. I think those were the last words he said to her. He never expected after he forced her to go that the MC would die on the battlefield.

Later a girl (aka the queen(I think she got adopted into a noble family)) was nominated as queen. After the MC's death, the ML is depressed. The queen later comes see's him and admits who she is, how she didn't die, and that she loved the ML(?) but he denied her feelings. I think it was also mentioned by the queen that the ML never touched any other women (his concubines), even her. The ML had only touched the MC. Since the MC is a ghost, she was able to witness the confession. There was a few other misunderstandings they cleared up after this relating to the ML's childhood when the ML thought it was the sister-in-law who helped him but finds out it was the MC.

Other misunderstandings was basically like "she did this" "he did this" then they assume the worst why they did it without even clarifying it with each other or not even knowing about the actions that they did for each other (mainly what the MC does for the ML).

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Miko sorry i just woke up
    @vsukio i'll just clarify some things
    she was actually the PM's only daughter. She was engaged to his other brother actually, but it seems that at that point that girl doesn't like that prince but needs to wed him so unknown to everyone, she faked suicide with the help of PM and was hidden in another place under diferent name by her father. This was revealed at the end when the ML was adamant to go to the "battlefield" to see with his own eyes if she really was dead. Her brother was one of MC's frienemies who was one of the court officials that discovered the MC and ML's relationship.

What really infuriates me the most was
    the reason ML was obsessive about the girl was because of that one incident in their childhood. The ML was almost drowned but when he was somehow rescued, by himself i think, he found a soup near him for him. He was thinking that it maybe an afterthought/pity for the girl but for him that soup was a life-saving grace. But it was revealed in that aforementioned conversatin, that it was actually the MC who did that. mL was so shocked when it was revealed to him

Aaauuuggghhhh... it was really infuriating, their misunderstanding...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  16. sharlnina

sharlnina Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi @vsukio In the end, the ML didn't say I love you to the MC until the end? Do you think the ML truly love the MC? In chapter 7, when He Fang Nin(his other concubine) asked if he loves the MC, he also denied it. And the ML really didn't touch any other concubines before and after the death of MC?

Hopefully, you can answer me. Thank you very much.

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont recall him ever saying I love you to her in the end. Only her to him. I'm not sure if he really loved her or not but since there was a lot of misunderstandings, there was a lot of miscommunication so it's hard for me to even tell, especially from how most of the story is from the MC's POV with her watching the ML but we don't specifically know what he's thinking throughout the story. I feel like he does love her though? Perhaps he was too late on noticing it. He might of been lying when he denied it when his concubine asked.

Apparently, the only person he had ever slept with is the MC. The queen knows he never touched any of his concubines and he didn't even touch her on their wedding night. Don't know if he still didn't touch any of the concubines after the MC died though since the story ended after their final encounter. He was turning pretty sick too, especially right after hearing about the MC's death but so who knows? Maybe he might die soon but that's just my speculation.

18. sharlnina

sharlnina Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

19. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg :cry::cry::cry: This is truly heartbreaking not like Mullberry Song. :cry::cry:

wafflebeauty likes this.
  20. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh so sad. I want the ML to die of depression ><

So the ending is more on about letting go than fulfilled romance?

_cutie_ and sharlnina like this.