Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! On my phone it said small Koi and I was like who is that again.. was it TN since he was just mentioned or... orz Sounds more reasonable that it's LJL now that you described it more. If you see any more mistakes let me know!! Please don't mind me ahh my brain is dead after I just did an exam today. :sweating_profusely:

2. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    "life and death, to advance or to retreat"
    this short sentence can lift the heart of all people and set off huge waves.
    Moreover, this sentence is tantamount to direct rejection for Su yan, that she will never together with Su yan.
    live broadcast, the chat room ( it can be internet user, forum, chat room etc) is flooding
    " My My My xi brother!"
    " Good word, with life and death, advance or retreat! as expected Xi ge is really domineering, not leave out a single mistake"
    " Has been slandered, but never been defeated!"
    " to be born in this life does not regret, will only love xi brother!"
    as to stand beside Ning Xi, Xu tao Listening to his goddess, almost make him moved to cry ( to weep)
    Meanwhile, Xiao jing li (small koi) watching the live broadcast is also started to cry.
    He automatically put Ning Xi "Golden Age" sentence into his elder Brother, the result, this cold Brother face is shown some affection making his face more handsome his older brother look proud.
    Life is his brother, and death is his brother. Wailing!
    ( Meaning, life and death just for LTX. LOL)
    After Ningxi said that, to the crowd slightly nodded, then got up and left.
    All the people, automatically give her a way, seeing this no matter when, no matter how suffering and slander, she will always leave only a strong side of her.
    Such a girl, what kind of man can match her?

( me here reading this shouting, He is LTX o(≧▽≦)o )

Among the crowd, Han Zixuan had been slumped to the ground with a sluggish look.
    She did not expect that the truth is, in fact, is like this.
    Moreover, She was alone
    From now on, Ning Xi place will be an existence that she cannot reach and she can only hope and look at her existence.

Hiding in the corner, the winner of tonight Yin Yooyou also left completely silly, her face is pale, her face showing unbelievable.
    How did this happen! How could this be?"
    Is xu tao not helping cleaning ning xi off? (out of the entertainment industry)
    Why did it turn out to be like this!
    Although Han Zixuan is finished, if Ning Xi is not to be driven out of the entertainment circle, after this, she will become more popular!
    What about her, then what is she going to do now?
    Han Zixuan and Zheng Anru must have thought it was her doing, Starlight will never let her go!

Parking lot, Xu tao is excited to go toward the nanny car excitedly to Liang feixing,
    "Liangzi, you just heard Right!" Heard right! The Goddes said that life and death, advance or retreat she will be with me ”

Liang feixing heard that the corners of his mouth are twitching, giving him a slap to push him away.
    Dude, you're too passionate!
    What is it, that words from the boss are obviously for the big boss right?

Xu tao got slapped, but still didn't care, still immersed in joy, "this time thanks to the paparazzi, but even with their meddling attempt to dig the black material, they will not get this video!"
    These paparazzi are following all the way back to the Royal University of Nanjing, recorded Ning Xi and Su Yan dialogue, but was stopped by Ning Xi bodyguard who guards her in secret and is in time to find things make the thing stop not out to the media.
    did not expect that later, this thing can be useful
    Ning Xi is really hated if relating her personal affairs with her work, but this time, they are involving the reputation of Golden age, and she's not hesitating to offer and use the video.
    "Goddes, Be careful!" Xu Tao helping Ning Xi to open the door.
    just about to get in the car, suddenly hurried footsteps can be heard
    "Tao Brother! Wait a minute!"
    with panting and trying to catch up, it was Yin Youyou
    Xu Tao Brow slightly raises, "is YouYou, ah, looking me for something?"

Note the latter can see vsukio summary, exhausted need to sleep :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  3. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    just realize, actually LTX have 2 sons, one is xiao bao another is xiao jing li, ( this boy even his age is big, truly act as a child in front of ltx) and I'm sure that LJL has a brother complex.....

versai95, alexfilia, poirot11 and 6 others like this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    With how headstrong their father Lu Chongshan is, it's no wonder if people think the stable as Mt. Tai Lu Tingxiao is the one raising our Little Prince Koi Lu Jingli. LJL won't follow his parents every orders, but he follows his dearest brother's order in a jiffy. He's a certified bro-con, indeed.

5. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You...

6. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    Yes! Brilliant!

HoneyBee349 and Leilacus like this.
  7. zhieland

zhieland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bunch of brainless crowds >=-o . they are so idiots.. it makes my blood boils

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  8. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    LJL showed signs of being a brocon since the beginning lol Good thing LTX doesn't mind and also cherishes his brother.

zhieland, alexfilia, poirot11 and 3 others like this.
  9. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the bashing! The ruin! The downfall! However I still think that it does not truly satisfy me of how NXL fell. I demand worse for her go go go author make it worse for NXL. I am indeed satisfied with cannonfodder HZX downfall though. (btw where my XB he barely show up much anymore I want my fluff)

kiara8 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably not over yet. There's still history to deal with (and potentially the Ning company if NX decides to get involved).

11. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    I have sincere doubts that this is the end of NXL's 'downfall'. I think this is just the opening phase really.

Ddragonesse, riyo, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  12. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, we think alike :p

riyo and vsukio like this.
  13. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I never knew there was a qidian international.... i was outdated... omg!

kiara8 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    it's relatively recent (past half year or so I remember hearing about it). Mostly due to the translation craze of chinese / japanese / korean stories (tho qidian is chinese only) to other languages, mostly english. After all, if they translate things to english, they can get money from all the english readers (ads, and probably in the future, pay per chapter)

zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  15. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Then i hope the author comes out with a big BANG that can satisfy having NXL getting her downfall after being a cockroach for so long in this novel.

Ddragonesse and Leilacus like this.
  16. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree.

With how NXL reacted, she's probably going to do something really dangerous that can endanger NX's life (again). Our heroine will be able to deflect it with more than solid evidence.

Or, NXL might spill the beans of NX being pregnant early by getting the hospital file and stuff. She won't be afraid of being implicated since there is no 'evidence' of her shoving NX to her 'doom' that time. SY will probably keep quiet to also save himself (unless he grows some conscience and guts).

17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    hehe, yeah. Honestly though, now that things have reached this point, I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see SY divorcing NXL (he might be delusional enough not to have gotten the memo from NX's 'never leave golden age' answer, but even if not for that, at this point she's more of a liability than ever...), and thus NXL will also lose any power in Starlight.

Then there's NX's Spirit clothes company that needs to beat up History, NXL's clothes company, if only because DW is an ass that needs to be homeless like GSZ once was. And then there's also the Ning International company, where I doubt NX will allow NXL to remain in control of anything. I think NQT will wind up in control there, but I'm not sure. Either way NXL won't have a job there at the end of the series either. Plus NXL tried to have NX killed, so she might go to jail or get killed by LTX for that...

zhieland and Kittsune like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chances are NXL will probably contact that guy from Solomon again. Do you think Solomon's boss (if he's still the boss) might recognize NX when The Killer movie comes out? I suddenly remembered that NX might have to dress up as a guy in it to show off Anna's masculine side or something (not 100% on this, it was just a comment from WD saying something along the lines that NX's cross dressing was fitting for Anna's character). I think there was something you also mentioned before about LTX waiting for the people who attacked NX to make their move again.. perhaps it might be happening soon?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Kittsune likes this.
  19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    it might. Heck, for all we know, NXL's phone call to her contact at Solomon was tapped and LTX already knows that NXL was behind NX's near death by gunshot. We haven't seen much of LTX lately (I think he's busy due to the European Emperor trying to take over the asian market) though, so it's possible he knows but doesn't have time / resources to do anything about it right now. The author hasn't given us any clues one way or another there, but that guy from Solomon did turn down NXL's request to try and kill NX again, so it's likely that something is going on on Solomon's side.

Kittsune and vsukio like this.
  20. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to clear this little part for you readers to understand. It was the paparazzi who followed NX to the university campus. NX's bodyguard/security personnel noticed that photographer and informed NX about it. He wanted to stop him but NX told him to intercept the photographer before the film was sold to the media. That's how they got the tape and XT said that he didn't expect that one day he will be thankful to the paparazzi!