Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    what poisoning? The chapter opens with XB ill and NX feeding him medicine... clearly there's no poisoning here...

2. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    You almost got me, but how did he magically become sick after being perfectly fine? :p

dragonkin550 likes this.
  3. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I missed one chapter where XB got so happy he fell sick. Meh.

4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Touche...must've been so sick it took a few days to recover. :ROFLMAO:

therandomcookie and dragonkin550 like this.
  5. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Children often fall sick for no apparent reason. hehehe. Take a page from the writer. she jumps from one arc to another for no apparent reason either.

6. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not satisfied with the outcome of the Su's. They haven't repented. All the more they are climbing higher. tsk tsk

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just like those little kids who gets so excited to go out somewhere the next day but then they end up getting sick by morning. :sweating_profusely:

8. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thing is he was not supposed to be back untill 3 days later. So he super teleported himself? Writer does not have a sense of time frame.

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2144 - Late repentance
    "What did you say!!!"

No wonder... No wonder the Su's were in such a hurry to kill her off! It was so they could bring in the new madame!

NXL complexion was cloudy, "I want to give a report! I'm going to report SHG's large amount of bribes! I'm not going to let them feel better if I die!"

The lawyer sighs while looking at her with some pity, "Miss.Ning, did you forget the background of the Liang home? It's no use. With the relationship between the Su's and Liang's now, you would be stopped midway by them..."

When NXL heard this, her complexion turned white, she had completely slumped on the cold iron chair...

Impossible...

How is this possible...

Su Yan... Su Yan!

How could you do this to me!!!

-

A few days later,

Imperial city central plaza, the crowds were surging, traffic was rushing on both sides.

All pedestrians couldn't help but to stop their footsteps to look up at the big screen above.

The video showed intense fighting and gunshots, dazzling special effects, the classic plot is reproduced with faces all Chinese people are familiar with...

After the trailer ended, the big screen showed a propaganda banner : New Year's Day, "Killer", the return of the King, please look forward to it!

"Ahhh! It's Xi ge's 'Killer'! In half a year, it will finally be shown! But it came much faster than expected! I thought with 'Thunderbolt Squad', I'd have to wait at least for a year or two."

"Rich casting, it is said that the special effects team's hardware is super good, the efficiency is naturally also high!"

"Oh, Brother Xi is so handsome ahhh! Oh yes, there is a picture of Brother Xi with an icy beauty fighting together, so beautiful!"

"Well, if I'm not mistaken, it's probably my Muye gege~"

"God Damn it! Jiang... Jiang Muye? is it really? Is that woman JMY? He's too beautiful! It's not even giving us women a chance!"

After NX and the crew from 'Killer' finished their dinner, she went to her car in the hotel parking lot, there, she accidentally saw someone.

"Little... Little Xi..." NYH awkwardly stood at the opposite side of her car, he seemed to have deliberately waited for her here.

NX slightly slowed her footsteps, "Boss Ning, do you need something?"

NYH lightly coughed, "Next month, on New Years..."

NX didn't know what he wanted to say so she just quietly stood there.

NYH couldn't speak out the sentence to ask NX to come home for New Years, in the end, he still couldn't ask her.

"Little Xi, I... I've been wanting to talk to you, but you know that the Ning family's situation has been bad for these past six months, the company was badly hurt, your mother is like that, her spirit more and more going into a trance, I really can't afford to leave her alone..."

NYH poured out to speak.

In fact, despite saying so much, the real reason is he still didn't know how to face this daughter.

NYH took a deep breath then said, "The things that year, me and your mother already know the truth, we know it's not your fault, NXL set you up."

NYH's expression was somewhat embarrassed, "I know it's too late to say anything now... But I'm sorry, little Xi, I didn't believe you. NXL's verdict has come down, she has already been punished."

NX knew about NXL's things, she had just received the news, NXL is sentenced to death.

Foreign countries are not against drugs, but the domestic is very strict, the amount of drugs NXL was suspected with was too big, it's enough to have her sentenced to death.

10. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2145

In fact NXL can at most be charged with posession of drugs, because the drugs aren't hers it can't be considered the crime of illegal drug possession, if you find a good lawyer avoiding the death penalty is possible.
    But the problem is, some people want her to die in prison.
    SY and NXL although not divorced, but after NXL's arrest ZMJ immediately went to arrange a blind date for SY.
    Actually the thing between SY and NXL have become known to everyone in the social circles, it's impossible for the Su family to find a woman with a good background for SY.
    Unexpectedly though the Su family is lucky, the young Miss of S City's Liang Family fell in love at first site with SY, initially not married, because the Liang family has a relationship in the court system, secretly settled NXL's death penalty and prevented NXL revealing the evidence of the Su family bribery.
    Of course, everything has two sides, the authoritative family lady isn't very friendly, still unmarried but she kicked ZMJ, SHG, and other Su family members out of the house, don't want to live with Su family people on the grounds that she dislikes their coppery businessman smell.
    (I'm not sure about most of this... someone please check. 当然,事情都有两面性,这位官家小姐也不是个好相与的,还没结婚就已经把郑敏君和苏弘光等苏家的人都赶出了老宅,不愿与苏家的人同住,理由是嫌弃他们身上商人的铜臭气。)
    The Su family isn't able to do anything except compromise, the eldest miss still wasn't satisfied, is extremely capricious and jealous, not long ago she tore up a gossip headline about SY's lover, the traumatic event is well known.
    (... this one confuses me too. I think SY's new wife destroyed a newspaper with an article about one of SY's past lovers...? 整个苏家的人都没办法,只能对她做小伏低,这位大小姐却还是不满意,基本上是三天一大作,两天一小作,且嫉妒心极其重,不久前还跟苏衍的一个情人撕得上了八卦头条,闹得人尽皆知。)
    ZMJ didn't think that this girl is so unfriendly, complains incessantly, but it is too late to regret, letting her in the door is easy, sending her out is difficult.
    NYH also didn't expect NX to respond, having said everything he left with a lonely look on his face.
    NX watched NYH's back while leaving, even if NYH now learned everything, the damage had already been done... she is unable to forgive them.
    After she gets in the car, NX is preparing to drive, suddenly feels a familiar sense of nausea from her belly.
    She quickly picked up the trash can and threw up, her face unusually pale.
    After drinking some water and sitting in the drivers seat for more than 10 minutes, NX's nausea finally settled down a bit.
    Her fingers gently touching her belly, NX reluctantly frowned and murmured "obviously your brother was more behaved..."
    Starting from a month ago, she had always felt sleepiness, loss of appetite.
    At first she only thought that it was because she was tired from filming, over time NX felt something was wrong and hurried to the hospital for an examination.
    She just got the result today, she was... pregnant.
    Because she intended to suspend her work after the movie with Director CM, announced her marriage, so she was anxious to step up the pace, this time she was too busy, didn't notice her poor physical condition, didn't even care that her menstrual cycle was abnormal, until the last month her body felt more and more abnormal and she finally too the time to check...
    Who could expect that the results of the examination would completely shock her.
    She was pregnant, another little guy is kicking around in her stomach.
    This feeling, so amazing...
    Howeer, this little kid is obviously not as well behaved as XB, when she was pregnant with XB she almost didn't have any morning sickness, but being pregnant with this little guy, the reaction is particularly strong.
    Fortunately she finished shooting the film with Director CM, and the publicity events for "Killer" have been completed.
    Now she is ready to drive to the company and talk to Director CM about this films publicity events.
    As for LTX...
    These days he's travelling abroad, he probably won't come back until three days later.
    When he came back everything should be arranged by her to announce their relationship in public.
    Well, suddenly she's looking forward to her Sweetheart's reaction ~ah~
    He'll definitely be surprised!

I'll start 2147 after a short break

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like even though they managed to potentially marry high, they ended up with someone they can't control, is demanding, and has jealousy issues. Not feeling as bad as before about the Su's fate anymore. :blobsmirk:

12. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. I do like that ZMJ and SHG got kicked out of their own house... and SY won't be able to cheat on her cuz she's super jealous, and I guess he'll have to deal with her capricious moodiness for life... They can't get rid of her either since she's the one with the higher position

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Got rid of one bug but now they gotta deal with a stronger one. Hah! Maybe she'll find out about HZX and SY's things... :rolleyes:

14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like she was the 'lover' being referred to in the gossip headline... but maybe I completely misinterpreted that part. It was confusing as hell...

therandomcookie likes this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It does seem like it's referring to her-- because besides HZX and NXL, I don't think there was ever any mention of SY being with anyone else.. as long as it adds fuel to the fire and makes her take her anger out on the Su's, then all is well.. :blobpeek:

16. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::blobowoevil::blobmelt::blobsmilehappyeyes: this just suits my taste!!! Another bun!!!
    I felt like the chapters before were just a figment of somebody else's nightmare! :blobfearful: :blobtriumph:
    But I'm now okay. I have been revived by the sugary sweetness of these chapters!!!

Wait...what if that jealous wife finds out that SY has the hots for NX? Omg..I can really imagine her going ballistic and since she has connections with the law and all, she might do something to NX but hey...who's LTX, right? Some puny Liang family trying to hurt NX...pfft...and who is NX? Seriously...uhh maybe that woman has serious mental issues too. Woah...just thinking about it, SY's karma might be this.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, with NX's relationship with LTX now being opened, her family is probably not stupid enough to lay a finger on NX but I can't say much about Miss.Liang herself since we don't really know how unruly she is.. hope she isn't as crazy/stupid as NXL was towards NX.

therandomcookie and Leilacus like this.
  18. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    not to mention that the people in the upper classes know that NX is the accepted granddaughter of the Zhuang family now... even if LTX doesn't act, they will.

Leilacus likes this.
  19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    :p see the ending of my translation of chapter 2143... those chapters never happened. I don't know what you're talking about. The author took a short break after NXL got sent to jail and today resumed updates.

20. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm interpreting the authors note at the end of the chapters right we won't get any chapters tomorrow but she promises us a sweet and perfect wedding :oops: finally!! and well that was one way to announce their relationshipt to the world :D thank god LTX came back early...but now we won't get to see his reaction upon getting the news?? :cry::cry:

RebirthofNovel likes this.