Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Same! I just randomly checked and saw it. Had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. :blobxd:

Vishaakha and Ddragonesse like this.
  2. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking about this Tang Lang. wasn't he the personal bodyguard of NX and also the other two bodyguards of LTX who asked to be transferred to NX's side. Whenever NX encountered some danger or problem, Tang Lang and the rest of the gang were not there...Writer is always having this time lapse..Does she even keep track of what she is writing?

Qu3in, poirot11, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  3. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:

4. annez20

annez20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2 chapters up.. so cute how xiao bao soften the way for NX :aww:

kieselguhr and alexfilia like this.
  5. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the ones where vsukio summarized here:
    or are there new updates already???

6. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like the same ones, at least on 69shu where I'm looking...
    I can do the summary for Ch. 2150 for now :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Vishaakha, Lazy hypocrite and akina09 like this.
  7. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I already starteton 2150 sp please do 2151^^ thank you

8. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay :love:

9. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2150 - Calm down, sweetheart

However, LTX is not finished yet "As for the unmarried pregnany, this matter really happend".

Hearing his words people are dumbfounded, even XT subconsciously stops only for LFX to pull him along and whispering into his ear.

XT gets scared silly "What!"

The fans and media still don't completly understand the situation.
    "What, NX really got pregnant while not married?" "How come LTX is also boldly exposing this matter?" "He knows about her unmarrie pregnancy and still is with her?" (I think?)

LTX eyes sweep the crowd. As if a switch was pressed the silence is restored to the degree were a needle dropping can be heared.

LTX: "But the fault lies with me, at that time NX had not yet entered the entertainment world so there was no need for any public confessions"

F*ck! The fault lies with LTX has what meaning?

It's not what they think.

The legendary prince of the Lu family is....

LTX: "NX is my son's birth mother"

The child in NX's stomache is mine.

I and NX have been married for 2 years 6 months and 17 days.

NX is my son's birth mother.

LTX only appeared for a few minutes, but these few words drop like a bomb in the entire entertainment circle and the chinese citizens as a whole, only to directly leave while carry his wife to the car.

Car:
    NX is still in LTX hug on the back seat.

The laters has not said a word since entering the car and his complexion is also ugly.

NX honestly admitts her mistakes "Well, Sweetheart, Sorry....I wanted to give you a surprise...."

LTX "....."

Oh, yes! IT's a surprise! He's all freaked out by her!

"I...." NX opened her mouth only to be hit by a burst of nausea.

"Slow down!" LTX brows furrowed.

CF who sits in the front, driving the car "....." I ave turned the Maybach into a battery car, boss....(I think?)

Forget it, he challenged the speed of a bike.

LTX pats the girls back while looking tense "go to the hospital!"

NX hurridly waves her handy "hey, no, this is a normal morning sickness, if I go to the hospital for that, than would I not have to live in the hospital!"

LTX "Yes"

NX "....Just calm down, okey? Sweetheart..."

LTX takes a deep breath....Still can't calm down.

NX helplessly looks at the man whos showing an extremly tense look becase of excesive tension, "we already have XB, it's not the first child, why still so nervous!"

Just nervous?

After hearing the news of her pregnancy, he wanted to grow wings to fly to her side.

A phone loudly rings, LTX answers the phone, " Nothing, people by my side, on the road back, good."

"Home phone?" NX asked.

LTX nodded, "we first go back to the old house, mom and dad know."

"Oh..." NX doesn't know why but she has inexplicity got a bad premonition.

At the Lu house.

NX just got of the car and is dumbfounded, she almost doesn't recognize the place.

From the courtyard to the entrance, everything was covered in soft blakets, the hard pillars by the entrance were wrapped in cushioning and not far from them at the stonepath a kid is directing several robots to dig out the soil on grain at a time and then cover it. (I think he's removing the stones?)

NX swallows the spit in her mouth, turns to LTX at her side "Sweetheart, sorry I have wronged you "

Finally done, this is much harder than I thought. Since I don't understand chinese and only translated this by interpreting the MTL, feel free to correct any mistakes!

10. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 2151 This is an extreme dog slaughter
    Lu Family’s reaction is even more exaggerated than LTX. Even XB could not avoid it……

“Mom!” Seeing that familiar figure at the door from afar, XB immediately rushes over.

In the past, the little fellow would directly throw himself into NX’s arms. Now, the baby in his mother’s stomach would probably be hurt. Very cautiously, he stops three steps away, eyes sparkling, he looks at NX’s belly, “Mom, here…… is there really a younger sister?”

NX laughed, “Still don’t know if it’s a younger sister or a younger brother.”

“So long as it’s born from mother, small treasure will like!”

Not a moment later, YRY, LCS, as well as JMY’s mother and other Lu elders all appear.

"Xiao Xi you’ve come back, quick come in, be careful......"

Shortly after NX entered into the room, a military jeep quickly sped to a stop at the Lu entrance.

“I want to say that Lu Family is too unreliable. Xiao Xi’s pregnancy is such a big matter yet you did not prepare in advance. How dangerous was today’s situation? In the case that Xiao Xi’s belly is knocked……” MLL was complaining just when she saw the soft carpet at the Lu entrance and the cushions covering the hard objects, and even the tables and chairs in the yard were covered with soft leather.”

At the side, ZLY lightly coughs one time, “Xiao Xi’s examination results just came out today. It would have been best to not tell the family yet, letting people disclose [it].”

“Don’t be long-winded, quickly go inside and see how Xiao Xi is doing!” ZZR urged.

So, in the living room, the two families gathered together.

“Is it really difficult to bear?” MLL looked at NX’s pale face, feeling sorry for being unable to help [with her pain].

“It’s alright, now it’s much better, even bursting!” NX looks at the people in the room and has a little headache. She is just pregnant, can they make it a little less exaggerated?
    This sounds weird but I think she means she's bursting/brimming with energy?
    NX looked at LTX for help, helpless, but her darling, this little while, obviously stands with the united front.

“Xiao Xi is now even pregnant with her second child, and this wedding, you Lu Family, in the end when are you going to prepare? ZZR looks dissatisfied.

YRY hurriedly said, “Grandfather, you can be rest assured that we have already been in preparations for the wedding since one year ago. Everything is ready, it can be held at any time. Xiao Xi does not have to worry about it, as long as on her side there is no problem with work, she can set a time that she is available.”

Hearing YRY say this, ZZR’s facial expression relaxes, “Xiao Xi, what do you mean? Your wedding cannot be dragged on again! If these people dare to speak irresponsibly again, I will personally come forward!”

NX hastily said, “Grandfather, no need. The company’s side can handle well. In fact, I was preparing to open to the public very early in the morning, but I did not expect that today there would be a little accident, but the impact was little. I’ll take a look, do not want to set it next month?”

MLL thought and nodded, “Next month works, just in time for a year before your marriage was set up, and later your belly would be quite inconvenient.

YRY pleasantly said, “I flipped through the yellow calendar, and the next 8th day is an auspicious day! Have you both looked [at your availability]?”

LTX: "Look Xiao Xi."

NX hurriedly said: “I can, I have no problem.”

“Well, that’s settled!”

At the same time, at the old house behind the yard.

On the stone steps, LJL is quietly squatting, one arm crossed. Sitting on his side, quietly squatting in the same way with him is a certain golden head, “Hey, this already isn't dog abuse, this is an extreme dog slaughter, ah! Little master has to run away, want to be together?”

JMY: “No need Second Uncle.”

LJL is surprised, “Are you sure?”

JMY: "My ticket has already been booked."

LJL: "......"
    ----
    Hehe sorry for the lateness :blobxd: Some parts were wonky to translate so feel free to correct me~ brackets [ ] are my words to make the meaning more obvious haha

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  11. ShanShan

ShanShan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, am I the only one who is so disappointed with that finale chapter?! I mean come on the novel lasted for 2k+ chapters full of XiaoBao moments and in the finale chapter he is not even mentioned?! After all the twists and turns the ending was just... plain, boring and obviously super super rushed. I love HM so much but right now I'm just so disappointed

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    5 new chapters! Can't do bullets because I'm still not home yet (I will be maybe in 5-10 more mins). :sweating_profusely:

Kittsune, Leilacus, alexfilia and 3 others like this.
  13. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone working on any chapters right now? I'll pick up the next free chapter...
    edit: I haven't heard from anyone, so I'll assume no chapters are being worked on. So, I'll start on 2152 now

14. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i am one of this threads faithful follower *lurker*, i am free, so if anyone needs help, i can do some though i can only read the mtl.. sorry...

Edit: was that the end? It was, sorry, a bit disappointing honestly... hope for some extra chapters.

EDit-edit: ah, the author explained herself why this was the route and ending she did..

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only do some quick bullets but then I gotta go after sadly. Busy day today. :notlikeblob: Good luck to those who are doing the summaries!

Kittsune, Leilacus, Vishaakha and 2 others like this.
  16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doing 2152 now

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  17. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    alright, I'll start 2153 then.

zauberesel and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  18. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2152: show all over the world know

NX and LTX wedding was set down the soonest time.

The next day, LTX and NX's relationship are headlines in all major newspapers and media, not only entertainment even the economic version (what is Tu version)

With the insistence of the Zhuang's NX' life experience was also exposed. (Not sure what this means: the economic version of all Lu's group and the bankruptcy of the relevant reports.)

It is not too much to say, that this is the only thing all the people talks about.

Because the relationship was exposed, the crowd suddenly remembered all the things they ignored.

"My days(?) and my little partners are stunned! NX is actually LTX's wife! Two of the baby are so big( not sure what this means)"

"It is too surprising! But not impossible. You remember when NX won the Golden Brown Award? After the that time, in the red carpet LTX and NX walked together.

Afterwards we always thought that because the original with Ning Xi with the actress suddenly Willing to go with her on the same stage(?), she was lucky with the back of the admission of Lu Ting Xiao together, it now appears that there is no coincidence, right?"

Like ripples made by a stone, as if there are many incarnations of Sherlock Holmes looking for clues.

"There are Ningxi's award-winning speech, when she finally said yes, she will not forget the original intention, has continued to go on, for her ultimate dream, but also for her favorite people! I rely on, then there are many People guess Ning Xi this is not a particular person to express it! Now it seems clearly on the scene at the scene of the land Xiao Xiao, right?

(Copy-paste from the web via google sensei)

"Really hey! Or who told me why I never made a public appearance of the terrible end will go to participate in a film awards ceremony? Because the award is his wife ah! "

There are also, the prosperity of the anniversary of entertainment that year, Lu Ting Xiao's first opening dance, just pumping with Ningxi with the jump, when the Soviet Union to the Soviet Union or the flourishing of a sister, and the future boss claimed to ah, The first opening dance, she can not black to yourself? But that situation, the quota actually can fall on the head of Ning Xi ... ... "

"Lu Ting Xiao is the day on the spot hit Su Mimo's face, that do not know her! This is clearly in front of his own girlfriend loyalty!"

"I go! Do not say, my dog heart Was mistaken! " (end)

Suddenly, everyone was beaten and tearful.

Nima(?) this live show! Too cruel! And they even thought that LTX was low-key.

It turned out that the two had already shown it to the world, but they are so silly not to discover it.

At the Spirit entertainment company building.

At the moment, Sheng(?) all the entertainment artists are also excited.

(Copy-paste)

"I Le a go! Xinghui entertainment group of silly than really laugh at me, and actually actually want to dig our evening brother! Digging the wall to dig us to the boss who came!"

"our Xi-ge is also too low-key! Snow off a pheasant only, every day to show off the wealthy wife of the wealthy people set up, Su Yimuo boss do not know who she is, but also every day without wrestling with the title of the boss, Han Zixuan even more to say, is completely We chenko's fake! Can we chenge it, after the proper name of the door, the small prince's biological mother, we are bright boss boss! The results until now only open out! "

Note by me: sorry, this is the first time i tried doing this, I usually just give summaries...

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2152 - 2156
    - Next day, NX and LTX's relationship is all over the major magazine newspapers as well as online media headlines
    - It was also on the economic news
    - The Zhuang's insisted for NX's life to be exposed to the people
    - People start to piece together events where NX and LTX were together during events
    - People remember when NX mentioned during the golden brown award that her favorite person must be LTX
    - People at Golden age mock Starlight for trying to poach their boss to join them
    - They begin comparing NXL, SYM, and HZX to NX how NX is more noble than them
    - People started to call NX Xi ge, goddess, boss, and madame
    - LTX comes with NX, he puts a scarf on her
    - People are eating dog food, they see how LTX spoils NX
    - Someone wants to go on weibo to sue! Where is the union for single dog's protect? (LMAO)
    - NX warns LTX that he'll scare XT, NX is trying to finish some work before the wedding
    - NX is getting sleepy as they discuss, LTX tells her she can go sleep
    - NX says she has a meeting later, LTX convinces them to let him go in her place , XT is being abused
    - LJL and JMY are fed with dog food
    - The wedding is going to be at a small island owned by the Lu's
    - LTX had personally designed a fairy tale church starting from 2 years ago
    - People can see the whole island was built for a wedding
    - They try to get NX ready, LTX see's NX is tired
    - He asks if she wants to postpone the wedding even though there's already guests waiting outside the island
    - They flirt, LJL comes in and gets dog abused
    - NX is waiting for her eldest brother and 3rd senior sister, they have yet to show up
    - LTX tells her they'll come, they hear a helicopter and see's someone falling, it's FXX
    - NTX asks NX where's her corsage, NTX decides to go find it for her
    - When she leaves, she bumps into MLT, he tells her where to find the corsage, NTX goes and leaves, MLT stands there is daze
    - TL shows up, NX see's HX and Anne, her temperament has changed
    - NX feels like she's Anne but she isn't Anne, the girl apologizes and remembers everything
    - TL calls her grandma, today is a big day so don't mention unhappy things
    - HX asks QYG when they can get married, QYG responds coldly to him, NX and TL go silent
    - The wedding starts, LJL was in tears, JMY hands over paper towels
    - JMY comments how they'll be forced to marry.. when the wedding is over, LJL wants to run away!
    - At the end of the church, no one noticed the white hair man holding flowers
    - He watches the girl walk with another man towards the priest, he dressed up to attend but had just missed it..
    - He hands the flowers to TY and asks who made the rules that they have to give gifts? They should rob!
    - They give their vows, NX tears up

HM has officially ended. Where's XB in this wedding?? :blobtriumph:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  20. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    we will still get side stories?! Right!? RIGHT!?!?!?!