Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe...? She wrote something like she'll take a day or two off and then write up to 4 chapters a day of cute stories. However she also said something like she can't finish off all the plot holes and write a happy ending for all the side characters because she wrote in too many side characters and it's too long a story to fill in all the holes...

poirot11, Kittsune, akimisa and 3 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for YS :blobpensive:

3. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2153

"Because our Brother Xi's strength is strong enough without help, she didn't need to show off her connections!"
    "It's true!"
    A group of people are standing around gossiping excitedly, suddenly looking in the direction of the door exclaimed -
    "Brother Xi!"
    "Ah! Goddess!"
    "Madame!"
    Don't know who first shouted "Madame!", everyone else began calling "Madame" as well.
    NX was dumbfounded by everyone's enthusiasm, smiled and greeted everyone and then moved to go upstairs and find XT.
    However, after she walked just a few steps forward suddenly rapid footsteps were heard from behind her.
    "Fuck me! It's the big Boss!"
    "Long live the Boss!"
    Suddenly all the employees staring in her direction began staring behind her and exclaimed aloud, NX turned around and suddenly saw LTX coming to her side quickly.
    "Uh, what happened?" NX suspiciously blinked her eyes.
    "Scarf." LTX holding a cashmere scarf, gently wrapped it around her neck.
    NX touched the warm scarf "It's okay, the company has central heating."
    LTX took a nice lunch box from the nearby Cheng Feng and handed it to her
    NX quickly took it, "Oh, I forgot to take it! I'm always drowsy recently, my mind seems to be forgetful!"
    LTX looked at her with a frown "Did you remember how to take the medications and nutritional supplements?"
    NX scratches her head "I should remember."
    "I'll tell you again..." LTX was about to speak, halted and furrowed his eyebrows "Forget it."
    Immediately to the nearby Cheng Feng he said "Today's meeting is postponed."
    "huh? But boss, it was postponed once already..." Cheng Feng didn't finish yet, his Boss's sharp eyes suddenly forced him to silence "I understand! I'll let them know!"
    Now there is nothing more important than the Boss' wife, let alone having a meeting, even if the company collapses the boss likely won't even blink.
    Seeing LTX postpone the meeting, NX hurriedly said "You should go to the meeting, work is important, I can take care of myself, really no problem!"
    LTX: "The afternoon inspection is also rescheduled."
    Cheng Feng: "Understood Boss!"
    NX: "..." I won't say anything.
    Thus LTX pushed aside all of the days work and personally accompanied NX around the building.
    At this moment, all Golden Age Entertainment employees -
    "Hic, good support!"
    "This dog food convinced me!"
    "Big Boss spoiling is spoiling his wife insanely! I want to complain on twitter! WHere is the single dog joint protection association!"
    "Well, Darling, I think you should stay here, if XT sees you he'll be scared!"
    Before entering the office of XT, NX muttered the sentence.
    After knocking on the door, as NX expected when XT saw the big Boss LTX at NX's side, he almost pissed himself.
    No way, guilty conscience ah!
    Who told him to badmouth the big Boss so much yesterday!
    He actually scolded the big Boss as a worthless bastard!
    "B... Lord Boss!!!"
    NX moved LTX to sit on the nearby couch, then sat down at the desk of XT "XT, you don't have to mind him, let's keep talking about the rest of the work."
    Before the wedding she had to finish some work.
    At this moment, XT felt like crying!
    Ph come on, big Boss has such a strong sence of presence, how can he not mind him.
    Seeing LTX completely ignored himself, talking to assistants instead, XT was slightly relieved and finally began to organize some work with NX.

4. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... what an ending ._. I saw a video where a woman included her stepson in her wedding speech before being married to show her gratitude for having him in her life. I was kind of expecting something like that for XB (even though he's her real son) because he was such a large component of their relationship... :blobpensive:
    The author's pacing is honestly so bad. In past, she had no trouble using 10+ chapters for a single scene and she just breezed through the many things we had been looking forward to :blobexpressionless:
    Wow... :blobwoah::blobwoah: soo surprised she acknowledged that... Hopefully she has learned for the next time >< though I'm honestly concerned about how much she's planned for her next novel. Maybe if she realized this she should have taken time off after HM was done to practice organizing her ideas o_o;;

5. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously doubt she's learned from it. It's not like it's just her that does this, most of the novels like this are basically the same formula...

poirot11 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  6. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I haven't seen anyone claim any more chapters so I'm starting 2154 now.

zauberesel and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  7. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can translate some of 2155 but after 30 or so minutes I think my wifi connection is going to be really bad or nonexistent. I'll post what I can finish here though :)
    --
    Ch. 2155 Wedding 1

Upon entering the door, the man’s eyebrows knit together seeing the weary complexion on his wife’s forehead, “Are you okay? If not, the wedding can be postponed?”

At this moment in time, what would be the appearance of the guests on the island, if he said to postpone?

NX sighed once, “Darling, when can you calm down?”

LTX leaned over, reflected in his eyes was the wedding gown, more than any other time to his beautiful wife, “I can’t calm down. To think you are now with my child, to think I am able to be with the elderly you.”

NX chuckled, “Kiss me.”

How could LTX refuse such a request, leaning over he kisses the girl’s forehead.

NX smiled, “All good now, not at all tired!”

LJL just pushed opened the door to see this dog-abusing scene, suddenly full of a bag tears, “Elder Brother, are you alright? The guests are waiting outside!”

“Have my eldest brother and three sisters arrived yet?” NX hurried to ask.

LJL shook his head, “Did not seem to have seen them.”

“Oh.” NX looks a little disappointed.

She had contacted TY and FXX, and TY does not know where the island is floating, traveling itinerary is uncertain. FXX is carrying out a task, it is also estimated she cannot come.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to complain too!!! Why in the world isn't XB there!!!!?!?!?! Omg author! At the very least, make XB the ring bearer! OMG! My heart!

poirot11, akina09 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  9. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2154

"Basically there isn't much work, the only travelling is to going to LG's conference in M Country..."
    Nearby the Boss spoke up "Let them come to China."
    XT swallowed his spit "Well, this can't be done, right?"
    LTX: "Cheng Feng."
    Cheng Feng immidiately said "No problem, I will contact the other side, LG is Lu Corp's partner."
    LTX: "Is there a problem?"
    XT shook his head "No, no!"
    Our boss is too strong!
    XT continued with the itinerary "Then there is the opening day ceremony of "Killer", attendance is necessary and there will probably be more people then, but the security will certainly be tightly arranged!"
    "Arrange my schedule to be free that day." LTX told Cheng Feng.
    "Yes!" Cheng Feng quickly made a note.
    XT: "..."
    Boss, if you have time to come the scene will be even more crazy, okay?
    Next, XT reported all the remaining trips to NX at once and LTX directly emptied his schedule for all of the trips.
    NX wanted to say a few words initially, but finally gave up the struggle
    XT talked for a long time, NX somewhat sleepily rubbed her eyes and yawned.
    LTX almost immediately ordered a break, "Sleepy? Get some sleep for a while."
    NX rubbed her eyes "But I have to attent a meeting later."
    XT nodded "Boss, later the company will have a meeting."
    LTX went directly in front of NX "Go to sleep, I'll help you attend.
    NX laughed "pfft, How can you help me attend?"
    LTX: "Are there any provisions to prevent family members to help?"
    XT: "there is not..."
    Even if there is, you're the big Boss, if you want to change things then who could say anything?
    XT's face is abused until his face bled, just ready to go to the company group say a few words, the result was that everyone was able to relate to him, they were all abused together...
    Then at the next meeting, everyone met the big boss instead of Boss' wife and were abused again...
    LJL and JMY who weren't able to run away from the company quickly enough: "..."
    Open the mouth and a mouthful of dog food was shoved in!
    Finally LJL's plan to run away from home died without a doubt because his mother caught him to help arrange the wedding.
    As for JMY, he hid for the first day, but couldn't hide for all 15.
    On the wedding day he still has to obidiently go back and eat this pot of golden dog food.
    So as not to be disturbed by the outside world, NX and LTX's wedding location is set in a small island named after LTX.
    There is a church on the island straight out of a fairy tale, it was personally designed by LTX, construction was begun two years ago, the style of the whole island is romantic to the extreme.
    Everyone can see that the whole island was built entirely for the wedding.
    "Is everything ready? No! There is no earrings, when it comes time to toast, what about the pearls?"
    "Here, I'll go get them!"
    In the room, ZKE and NTX from five in the morning began to accompany NX, although everything was prepared in advance but during the day there is so much going on it will still be a little messy.
    Add in that NX is still pregnant, and everything has to be done more carefully.
    Outside, LTX strode in, man wearing a tuxedo, his chest with the grooms brooch, the whole person is dazzling.

Sorry, internet issues here... I'll finish off 2155 in a bit.

Ivivivi, poirot11, alexfilia and 8 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the island named after LTX or named by him?

11. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    As best I can tell it's called "LTX island"

kiara8 likes this.
  12. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2155 (Continued from http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/2765809/ )

"Don't worry, they'll come. "LTX pets the girls head.
    Almost immediately after LTX's voice fell, A huge propeller roar came from the window, a helicopter can be seen coming down from the sky, one person doesn't wait for the helicopter to land fully, cleanly jumped down and then immediately came in through the window.
    A hot body, and long wave of hair quickly hugged "Baby~"
    "Third sister!!!" NX's face suddenly full of surprise.
    Seeing NX FXX began to complain "Damn it! Little sister, your man he sent a mission to kill a target, then directly put me in a helpcopter, I am confused throughout, thought that it was a thieves stealing from thieves situation! Then finally I was told that it was an invitation to your wedding! So Exciting!"
    NX look at LTX with black eyes "Uh..." She thought that LTX telling her they'd come was just him comforting her.
    FXX walked over and gave NX a big hug, "Baby, happy wedding~ You are so beautiful today!"
    "Thank you sister~" NX's chest is filled with warmth.
    She doesn't have many friends, but each one is very important to her.
    After a short break, NX and LTX came outside to welcome the guests.
    "Congratulations, Contratulations!"
    "Congratulations you two!"
    Congratulations can be heard coming from NX and LTX's friends and relatives, XT, LFX, QS, QMF, JMY, MLT and others who have arrived at the scene.
    "NX, your corsage?" Suddenly NTX looking at NX's chest, shocked.
    NX looked down, "Uh... It was there just now!"
    "It might have fallen out on the road, but that's alright, there's a spare, I'll go find it."
    NTX busily ran back inside to get the brooch.
    Because she moved too quickly, walking around the corner of the corridor she accidentally crashed into the arms smelling of tobacco.
    NX quickly bowed and apologized "Sorry..."
    The result is that the man she bumped into didn't say a word.
    NX looked up, and was stunned the next second.
    The cigarette in MLT's fingertips fell to the ground, looks alarmed and panicked seeing the girl "NTX..."

someone else please take 2156, I'm a bit busy...

Ivivivi, poirot11, alexfilia and 7 others like this.
  13. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    YS is that you??? lol
    This is a cute ending but I feel it's a bit lacking...

ohnana likes this.
  14. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If no one wants to I can work on it slowly and post it sometime within 3 hours...? I don't know how fast I can do it because of the connection but it seems to be working fine now. I can for sure post it in 3 hours though when I get home.

15. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I've done reading the whole book..
    Overall, it would have been better if author played down the assassins part. In the wedding XB wasn't even mention..not a single word of it..Parents were not mentioned BUT she brought up that cousin of hers NTX and MLT???? I don't want to see them..They were long gone when they each went their own way.
    In the last chapter author explained that she all those that were needed to appear had appeared..She even said that the actual finale was at the part where they had a showdown with the side of the European Emperor and because of the need to give a satisfactory ending for the fans, she added the wedding part to make it the final finale...and she continued by saying that not all stories must end with a wedding and she has already written wedding scene as a finale numerous times and she cant think of anything to write.
    My overall satisfaction on this novel is only 1★.. she has a lot of pits in the story..over 2 thousand chapters and yet she can't address the male and female leads interactions....
    She was INCONSISTENT in her story telling..
    She even defended by saying that there were many parts written on the interactions between the leads when fans questioned her on that..
    I am still left hanging with that ending..the important people that should make an appearance didn't do so..and those whom I didn't want to see did made an appearance..she spent a half-chapter or so non NTX and MLT?? :(:mad: but no XB...nada, none, I thought that XB is important enough to be mentioned because it's the wedding of his parents and it was important for him..
    Author did say that she will write an epilogue of the family of four..so I will wait and see....if she remembers..
    So my final say is I am not going to read her future works..Inconsistencies is her major failure and leaving out important and crucial moments and people is her weakness as a writer..She wasn't focus enough to keep trend of the thoughts on the story to make it consistent..
    The thing that salvage this HM for me was the interactions of the people in this thread..You guys make it interesting and exciting for me to continue with the story..
    Thank for for the journey through the excruciating reading of this novel.

Suranchan, sandrik, Qu3in and 14 others like this.
  16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    What her mouth said and what her mind think didn't jive with each other.Her mind said something but her hands said something else.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    poirot11 and elparis like this.
  17. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    You got my vote..
    And the audacity of the author was that she said those that needed to appear have appeared and not all stories MUST end on a wedding!!
    I gave up on the author! She mentioned that in the comings days she might write an epilogue on the family of four???? I will just wait but not too much to hope on..

18. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :( Yeah.... seems like the author is just ready to be done with HM

poirot11 likes this.
  19. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for greatest wedding but just this?? This is all??
    I could tell that the author was rushed to finish this. If is the ending I'm really disappointed. It's not like that I imagine before.
    And randomly reappeared MLT and NTX. I'm looking forward to know their story but just like that. Though I ship NTX with QMF.
    But I appreciate the author so far. HM is novel that success make me emotional. I know the story of NX is sad but I can't sad just because NXL. Almost all of bad things happen in NX life because NXL. And I don't have time to sad about NX life because my mind busy curse NXL all the time.

poirot11, 12thbaam, nkring and 4 others like this.
  20. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a huge disappointment. WHERE IS XB?! I ONLY READ THIS NOVEL DUE TO XB AND I DIDNT EVEN READ IT PROPERLY!:notlikeblob::notlikeblob: I feel the novel got super rushed the moment she decided on NXL's downfall. Like the pacing that lead to her screwing over was very fast pace compared to how she spends so many chapters over a scenario. The whole part of how XB was the reason the MC and ML met yet all the scenarios that goes away from XB and focus on all these other characters from nowhere already made me feel upset from no fluff (I do like some of these side characters though) but now you gotta end the novel with multiple plotholes for these characters and not even have XB at the end!? No. Just no.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Aiki, nkring, dragonkin550 and 4 others like this.