Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? She was raped???????

ohnana likes this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Errrrr....is that a joke??? o_O

3. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No rape so far in the new chapter
    She rings the bell and Song Lin opens the door in her casual clothes.
    Ning Xi is exited, Song Lin offers her tea and snacks.
    Song Lin during her career saw many people just praising her to climb but when she saw Ning Xi she saw her genuiness and liked her.
    She asks Ning Xi why she chose acting.
    "I wanted to get recognized and when i saw you on TV you were so dazzling"
    Ning Xi was abandoned by grandmother when she was a child and was always ignored compared to her brother so she felt if one day she goes missing no one will care.
    So she wanted to become a star.

After the talk they both feel relaxed and Ning Xi leaves.
    Her bodyguard is happy that she is back eventhough she is meeting a woman but as per boss meeting Woman is more bad than men.
    They both drive and suddenly strange creature comes infront of the car.
    SX shoots it but it escapes and takes the Gun
    Ning Xi asks why he is here, he says he is hungry.
    She says lets eat in 24hrs KFC.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Ivivivi, govindec, Hikakary and 5 others like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds more like the author :D

5. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank jebus. I was like wth is going on??!!! Oh man, after reading that, I'm thinking dark thoughts even though I shouldn't.

6. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Please dude, dont do this kind of joke, we the summarizer can tell that you are joking, cause we read the raw version then summary them, if you not pleased with the story go on another chanel or at least open new forum. Thanks for the understanding

7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG the latest chapter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think that between Han Xiao and Yun Shen, Han Xiao is definitely crazier lol. Who would've jumped in front of someone's car just because of hunger? Han Xiao you know you have a cellphone. Use it bruh. And poor Shi Xiao thinking that instead of being his lady-boss' bodyguard, he's the one needing the protection. Shi Xiao you need more training, go ask for Tang Lang to help.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Han Xiao? Shi Xiao? Are they both bodyguards for NX and is LTX's people?
    Now that I think about it, Satan is Chinese?

9. Xixi

Xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure Han Xiao is the slightly insane italian designer that sorta works for Ning Xi's clothing company, i mean who else would jump in front of a car for KFC?

alexfilia, w3irdg3m and MiyaMira like this.
  10. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning Xi's bodyguards - Shi Xiao & Xiong Zhi.
    Han Xiao - Jack-of-all-trades martial arts practitioner that Ning Xi accidentally 'saved' when he beat Tang Ye and Tang Lang. He's also the one who trolled Ning Xueluo big time. Only he would dare using NXL's resource and money to create the clothes he designed then happily give it to Ning Xi lol

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Details plzzzz

12. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    When HX was first introduced, he is the Italian designer NXL was looking for to expand her company (History) and win against Spirit (not knowing the company is NX's). NX met Han Xiao first without knowing he's a great designer, only know that he's a strong madman who can kill in seconds seeing that Tang Ye and Tang Lang both can't defeat him. Han Xiao saw the clothes in NX's shop and said that he can OP the designer in seconds. NX believed it since her designer is a weakling and cannot fight, but she didn't know Han Xiao can design too. Later on NXL's designer (who's also the one who stole designs made by NX's designer) called Han Xiao and asked him to help out History winning against Spirit. At first Han Xiao disagrees, but then followed to History's HQ, meeting NXL. He then decided to make a design to fight with Spirit's designer just for fun. NXL had to follow Han Xiao requirements to only use high grade materials for the design and also limit it to only 50 or less because he said so.

After History released Han Xiao's design, everyone was clamoring to get the design. Spirit was worried since the slander against them 'copying' History is getting worse. Gong Shangze (NX's designer) collaborate with Little Treasure's art teacher for new design, and NX lured out Han Xiao with KFC to see his real skills in fighting. She immediately kneels on the floor when she saw him punching a wall to dust with a punch, calling him 'great deity'. They continued chatting for a while when Han Xiao got to know that NX is Spirit's owner and was troubled by History's mysterious new 'designer'. He admitted that he was the designer, and NX was stupefied again, thinking that he was joking. When they separated, Han Xiao returned to History's HQ and started designing a more perfect design. Then he told NXL to use the highest grade brocade and materials worth millions to make the clothes. NXL sees the design, wanted it and asked Han Xiao how many they can produce from this design when Han Xiao said he will only allow one to be produced.

NXL agrees, let the people make the clothes, and spread to the media that they're going to unveil History's one and only 'great treasure'. But on the day of the unveiling, Han Xiao and the clothes disappeared. NX and Spirit high-level were waiting in front of the tv waiting to see the unveiling, when Han Xiao suddenly came to Spirit, bringing History's so-called 'great treasure'. Han Xiao gave the clothes to NX, saying that this is proof that he's the mysterious designer, making NX thinks that Han Xiao's way of dealing things was really weird :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NXL's designer called Han Xiao, asking why he took the clothes away when it's History's. Han Xiao's only reply was like; "Have I ever agreed to be History's designer? Have I ever said I'm designing for History? This is my design and I can do whatever I want with it. You can say anything you want but we never did any contract in the first place so whatevs" :cool::cool::cool: and completely shut up NXL and her designer. The next day, Spirit released the news that they have 2 'great treasures'. One is Han Xiao's design and another is GSZ's. Everyone think that the design was simply unearthly and very celestial. NXL recognize Han Xiao's design but couldn't say anything like Spirit stole their 'great treasure' because there's no proof and Han Xiao himself is the one giving it away, making her angry. She can only then use a her designer's (actually GSZ's) backup design to round the field, but the design is a far cry from the one Spirit released. History's reputation is getting more smelly.

tl,dr; NXL asked Han Xiao to work with her and be History's designer. Han Xiao didn't say he agreed, but still designed something. The 1st design was incomplete, but still sold as a limited edition in History's shop and made NXL rich. The 2nd time Han Xiao designed a clothes, he demanded the highest and most expensive materials, and only let one to be made. When the clothes is finished and NXL ready to expose it to the media, Han Xiao disappeared with the clothes. Then, the clothes appeared at a rival company (Spirit), so NXL not only lose money, but also her face in front of the media.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  13. lilyliu

lilyliu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel; i have a question, i hope someone can help me to understand this novel.
    1. Fact : NX is drugged by NXL to be raped but it happens NX wake up and meet SY in the room. It means NX doesnt remember at all the face of the man, and thought it's SY.
    2. Fact : LTX is drugged by his brother LJL but it happens NX go to his room and "being raped" by LTX. LTX wakes up and clean all his existence. Does LTX see/know NX's face, thats make he propose NX at hospital when their first met? (chapter.07)? .
    The Lu family’s status was too special and she just could not think of an appropriate request at the moment. Just as they were about to come to a deadlock, Lu Tingxiao spoke up——

“Marry me.”

Ning Xi went completely lifeless for a second, before coughing fiercely, almost choking to death on her own spit, “Cough cough cough……what did you say?”

After finally managing to stop her coughing, she hurriedly turned towards Lu Jingli with intensity.

Second Young Master, please translate!!!

However, this time it was not only Ning Xi, but also Lu Jingli who was completely dazed. “Brother, what do you mean? I can’t even translate for you this time!”

At this moment, good fortune arrived and a lightbulb went off in Ning Xi’s head. She said falteringly, “Don’t tell me you’ve decided to repay me with your body because I saved your son?”

Lu Tingxiao inclined his head slightly. After slight thought, he nodded, “You could put it that way.”
    After Ning Xi had left, Lu Jingli immediately sidled up to his brother and bounced, “Brother, am I dreaming? You really fancy Ning Xi? It’s already been 32 years, even perseverance was about to fail soon, and you haven’t taken a liking to any girls. Even I, your dear brother, was starting to suspect if you were bent…”

alexfilia likes this.
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't remember who the woman he slept with was. He only proposed to NX the first time because his son was saved by her (plus little treasure likes her).

lilyliu likes this.
  15. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with @vsukio above and also think that to a certain it might have been love at first sight for LTX as well (by her actions and (maybe?) looks).

Also, NX didn't know who raped her, but SY feeling guilty about the entire thing (as he knew NXL set NX up), didn't want to hurt NX and so he claimed it was he who slept with her. NX believed/trusted him.

XiaoFei and lilyliu like this.
  16. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is one ch where when NX said she like a certain designer cloth. it re mind Han Xiao of his dead lover. who also love this brand.
    also this dead lover and HanXiao also have relation with Tang from the assasin sect

but i dont know if it was Tang Lang or their teacher...

basically it is no LTX rape NX... but i also dont know who rape who since both of them under drug.
    NX didnt meet SY because he goes abroad afterward so no meet up until 8 mth later.

usualy this scene always set in a semi dark room so... they dont know each other face... hahaha only body line

lilyliu and alexfilia like this.
  17. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Or it was pure instinct, LTX feel something on ning xi, maybe after he unconsciously rape ning xi, he was in hurry going out from there, without looking the woman. And erased everything related to that night. But his feeling is true, pure instinct in the mean of detecting your soulmate (like her scent is deeply rooted on his mind unconsciously) lol

XiaoFei and lilyliu like this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this, omega-verse?

19. lilyliu

lilyliu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if i read the personality of LTX, he is a person that not easily like a woman, yet this is a marriage, so seriously LTX himself must have a special feeling towards NX. Even LJL surprised.

XiaoFei likes this.
  20. lilyliu

lilyliu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, and many scenes about LTX secretly like to kiss NX when she slept and that make NX thought LTX has the sleep walking habit/problem

XiaoFei likes this.