Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Onii-sama, Enjou, Yukino, Sakurako... What is that insane ability to attract wolves in sheep clothing and make them attached to you, Reika ? (will you also attract Yuiko ? I'm curious !)
    I can't wait to see the 200's chapters translated... That Kaburagi bashing that we will get in the comments... *w*
    Do you hate Imari that much ? I can't even begin to imagine what sort of death Onii-sama will give him..

But still I'm glad that Reika got over Inokura in the translations.. I got some really serious food craving there.. I'm trying to diet, here...

2. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers <3
    As I skimmed some of the posts, may I ask if I got this one correctly: Reika's love interest hasn't been decided yet?

3. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope. Reika isn't loving anyone at the moment, nor have been hinted to.
    But as Enjou's gotten the most flags, and is suspected to hold feelings for our princess, and is the closest to Reika's type, we suspect it's him (but Reika's POV of him still hasn't changed : an evil black-hearted schemer, and haven't been shown to hold him in a better light), I'm not gonna talk about him again, as others already did in this thread.

Kaburagi is the second guy with most flags, and at least Reika doesn't second-guess everything he do. But he totally doesn't deserve Reika, is way too cocky, is way too much of a stalker (I know Enjou once peaked at Reika's phone when she was standing, but that's the only creepy thing he did in the whole novel), and imagining him treating Reika the same way that he treats Yurie/Wakaba is.. even creepier. I'm fine with anyone but Kaburagi !

Third possible guy would be fellow stalking horse as he doesn't officialy love someone/date someone. We suspect he hold feelings for Wakaba because he did in the manga but that's it. Reika has held feelings of comraderie with him( be it as fellow stalking horses, item-mailing buddies, or even comrades in protecting Wakaba) through the whole series and always had (and still does) a positive impression of him, and that's the most decent guy in the series. HE HAD THE CUTEST FLAGS SO FAR, like that time where he thought that Reika was being bullied by Umekawa & co and said afterwards that he'd protect her as a student of Suiran, even though she's a pivoine, and he'd even protect the president of Pivoine if she had problems. And every time where she get her actress mode and ask her what's up instead of accusing her (that's why you'll always be shit, Bakaburagi !). Or that time where she was caught near Wakaba's desk on a morning (and Wakaba's desk had been trashed quite a lot of times already) and everything led to believe that she was bullying her, and Reika was acting super suspicious, he immediately said he believed Reika wasn't doing anything bad. And they later talked about their common item-mailing hobby, and later decided to catch together Wakaba's bully and studied together in their waiit (omfg Misuzaki-kun, I've rarely fangirled so much about a particular potential love interest), and he later teased her when she was with Akizawa-kun, saying "are you bullying him ? xD" and Reika fidgeted quite a lot until Akizawa-kun explained the joke ( a tease from the normally straight-laced fellow stalking horse), and then that Bakaburagi ruined the moment, screw that guy.
    And I think that out of the three, Fellow Stalking Horse is the one with most chances to win Reika's heart if he seriously tried. Sadly, we think that he have the hots for Wakaba-chan... Dammit Wakaba, stealing the best guy in the series...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Mizusaki is my 2nd ship after Enjou. I like how he's kinda helpless whenever Reika is in her 'queen' mode and then scolded her (veeery mildly) about it afterwards because whatever she dish out to scare people is deemed as war weapons lol. And although he had some prejudice against Reika when they first met, he apologized to her sincerely once he knows the truth. He's such a sensible and reasonable person it's hard not to like him. Plus, he's hot lol

That's true. Wakaba-chan not only steal the best guy Mizusaki, she also had stolen the best girl Reika-sama. Why would she need Kaburagi anymore? ;););)

5. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Thats true. I actually find wakaba to the generic cheerful positive protagonist. Its sad that most guys in her school are afraid of her because of her reputation. Even if she gains male friends. None of them would fall for her.
    I hope reika finds love.:X3: that girl has been heartbrokened three times already.

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah...I ship Mizusaki with Reika too as my second ship. I think their progress will get much better if the observant one didn't comment about double spy to Reika (and make her more cautious when she get interaction or go to student council room)

7. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAah ! Enjou and Wakaba are ruining my fav ship ! I hope Kaburagi get Wakaba's heart. It'll be the end of Kaburagi x Reika nightmares and will open the route for Mizusaki x Reika (which is best ship but less likely to happen than Enjou x Reika so second ship for me too)
    On another note, I think that from Wakaba point of view, wouldn't be Suiran just like Gakuen Alice ? With Wakaba being Sakura Mikan (cheerful no-star being bullied in the beggining), Kaburagi as Natsume (cool distant guy with his clique and a bit tsundere), Enjou as Luka-pyon (Enjou being the gentle and kind prince and best friend of Kaburagi/natsume), Curls in the beggining(forgot her name) being Reika the 1st (Talking about alice users being special and worshipping Natsume-Lukas pair), Reika the 2nd being Hotaru-chan (Cool beauty that most people don't mess with, glutton, and help Mikan by times although is not obvious about it). I kinda got no one to compare to Fellow Stalking Horse.. but Iinchou (Kenkyo) would be a good Iinchou (Gakuen Alice) too..

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep...it is a bit similar. But Wakaba is more genius version of Mikan, and Enjou is the black belly version of Ruka or maybe Yukino is more suited to Ruka. But sadly I don't know the GA version of Mizusaki... So, hmm...Imari for Narumi-sensei? And Onii-sama as some High School Special Star??? (n) or maybe Hotaru's brother

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  9. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the detailed answer <3

10. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like Kaburagi but don't really like Enjou either, I guess Wakaba isn't going to end with her...

11. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering, how did Minami Raita attend Suiran school festival if it's something where you must have tickets from other suiran members to attend ?
    Well I said the'd be suited to be their counterparts from Wakaba's POV. I mean she doesn't know about how simple-minded Kaburagi and unsuited to be Natsume Kaburagi is, but his outer apparences give him this impression. and Wakaba don't know about Enjou's black-hearted side
    But from Reika's POV, Imari would totally suit Narumi-sensei ! and Yukino as Ruka-pyon too ! and maybe Tomoe-senpai as Tsubasa-senpai ? Or Onii-sama as Tsubasa-senpai and Imari as Akira (amplification ) ? And Kokoro Yome (the mind-reading Alice) as Enjou
    EDIT :
    from chapter 160
    <<in the end, Akizawa-senpai and his girlfriend were seen at the school festival holding hands and doting on each other, so that manager gave up. She probably didn't think she had a chance after that. As expected of Reika-senpai's best friend, she seemed like a dignified and refined Yamato Nadeshiko. As if unsure of herself, she'd lightly hold Akizawa-senpai's arm with her open hand, and ask "Takumi, what might that be..">>
    Totally the vibe that Yuiko gave when with Enjou ! Reika, run ! I don't ship you with Enjou anymore, an enemy like Yuiko is too much for you to handle if she's really like Sakurako ! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE !

Ease and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  12. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship Reika x Arima too. He is the best legal possible love for Reika. I hope Kaburagi successfully get Wakaba. Enjou obediently be with Yuiko. Those two should return Reika her peaceful life

13. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this yuiko is enjou's fiance right?? what is enjou's reaction/opinions/feelings about her?? and is her family on the same rank/status as reika??

14. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's a fiancee candidate.
    We dunno about that. But we know that Yukino don't acknowledge her and is scared of her to some extent. And we think that Enjou don't like her (at least in romantic way). He however had plans on white day (with her maybe ?), and she's with him 70% of the time she has an occasion to be with him (we don't notice it because we mainly see Enjou at Suiran)
    She is Enjou's cousin. As Ririna is not of the same rank as Reika, and Reika didn't develop on the Uryuu rank, so probably not much higher than her own. Yuiko's status may be just slightly higher rank, equal rank, or (like I think), slightly lesser rank. Heck, we even dunno if Enjou's status is superior to Reika or equal to it. But Reika's status make her one of the best choice for Enjou (maybe his parents didn't push the issue because they thought she was meant for Kaburagi), and Yuiko's status is not high enough to cause Reika serious problems if she were to go for Enjou.
    But still, Yuiko is scary.. Maybe Sakurako will help ?

15. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait we are getting more chapters of everyone's favorite pinked haired magician?!?

16. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Yuiko's family name is Uryuu? I only read up to chapter 170+ or so, the google translate messed my brain up so I stopped there. It translated characters' names into funny English, i can only guess simple kanji (ones like Reika's name are out of my reach lol)
    Btw, what kind of relationship does that bird brain Katsuragi have with Yuiko anyway?

17. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure. But I know that her family name isn't Enjou and people said she was called like that so..
    Well Reika's name is actually one of the few ones to get translated correctly. I mean Enjou get translated as Circle or yen castle, or just castle. Kaburagi as bamboo tree. And Wakaba/takamichi/whatever as young leaves
    dunno. But he showed up with her in the school festival and is some hardcore Enjou x Yuiko shipper. a relative ? look up to her ? secretely like her ? he seem close with at least Yuiko and reported to Enjou that Reika used violence against him, but Yukino didn't seem to be well acquainted with him.
    and Yuiko finally apeared in translations ! (the fanfiction.net one)

18. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are thinking about another story other that "Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess" as stated in the quote below. Sorry to disappoint if that's the case.

19. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika's family name usually get translated weirdly, like Mr.Kichijoin, Kichojin,... Sometimes it is confusing.

That bird brain is really no problem for Reika, but the way he assume Reika is trying to get close to Enjou is annoying. It would be funnier if he is homo like Reika often teases him xD

20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Katsuragi is really no problem...just an annoying bug that (I think) will got swatted by Enjou himself later.

And about Yuiko, I don't think I remember much about her scene, just remember that Reika met her when she was going to home after Yukino's birthday party with his friends.