Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Kenkyo Kenjitsu was ever adaptated into an anime, which art/seiyuu would you like them to use ?
    I personally think that Enomoto Atsuko would be great as Reika's seiyuu (the one who voiced Miyazawa Yukino from Kareshi Kanojo no jijou), 'cause Reika share a lot in common in way of talking/thoughts. Reika like to be praised and study extra hard (even cutting in her sleep) to do that, though she's not as obsessed by it as Miyazawa and Miyazawa can get an extremly silly way of thinking sometimes (agh so cute). And there's lot of scenes where Miyazawa's have a model and extremely polite/kind way of talking towards Arima, and think "GEH, Arima !" every time he appear (like 99% of the times where Reika have to deal with Kaburagi). Or that time where Kaburagi was obsessed about his dates with Wakaba and he classed first while Reika couldn't even get into top 30 is kinda like it too !
    I dunno about others.

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really know new female seiyuu so my list of seiyuu I chose is a bit old.
    Personally I would want Reika seiyuu to be Mizuki Nana or Sawashiro Miyuki. I'm leaning more towards Sawashiro Miyuki though because I think she will sound great and majestic when Reika unleashes her Goddess Kali mode :D:D:D Although this may be a bit cliched but Kugimiya Rei is very suitable as Ririna (I still remember when she voiced Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku). Oh, but Sora Amamiya is a good choice too. I wonder why, I wanted Ono Daisuke to voice Oniisama... and Suwabe Junichi as Imari uh-huh :aww::aww::aww:

I can't think of any for Kaburagi... probably Suzuki Tatsuhisa? Or Hosoyan? Ishikawa Kaito is nice too. Enjou would probably had a wide list of seiyuu that could voice him since he's the gentlemanly type so I couldn't choose any for him. Kobayashi Yuu is nice, Soma saito is good too. Oh but maybe Takahiro Sakurai? For bird-brain Katsuragi, maybe Kaji Yuuki? Eren is as noisy as Katsuragi and his voice is a bit childish sometimes.

.... @seikyo You just opened a hole in my seiyuu wonderland you know lol :blobpeek:

Poor_Hero likes this.
  3. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Takahiro Sakurai would be great as Enjou. He has the right voice to get away with being sly/black bellied while also being a gentleman. (Idk if it's apparent, but he is one of my fav seiyuus. :love:)

4. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda want Kouki Uchiyama to voice Enjou ! (voiced Gin from Hotarubi no mori E ) (or Onii-sama=
    And while Kaburagi is an idiot at head, he have quite a cool outer apparence, so maybe Hiroshi Kamiya ? (dude who voiced Levi, Yatogami and Akashi Seijurou from Kurko no Basket) or maybe Nobuhiko Okamoto because of his stupid side ? (voiced that Mikoshiba from Monthly girls nozaki-kun)
    Jun Fukuyama (voiced Hakuren Oak from 07-ghost and Lelouch from Code Geass) would be good for either Mizusaki Arima or Onii-sama,
    I kinda don't imagine Suzuki Tatsuhisa voicing Kaburagi (maybe because the only character he voiced that I know is Tachibana Makoto ?
    (I totally imagine Sawashiro Miyuki for Reika though)
    While Suwabe Junichi is one of my fav Seiyuu (I fell in love with that voice when he voiced Frau from 07-ghost) but isn't that voice a bit too old for Imari ?
    And who is Hosoyan ?
    yeah, but I kinda want a stupider voice for him..
    EDIT : I kinda wanna Daisuke Namikawa for Imari (did Mikage from 07-ghost and Narsus from Arslan Senki

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  5. omegazx

omegazx The Magic Mech Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Yuichi Nakamura might be a good match for Kaburagi. For Enjou, I think Nobuhiko Okamoto should do well since he's got a few troll characters under his belt. Wakaba seems like a generic cutsey role so maybe Kana Hanazawa? Sakura would definitely be voiced by Rie Kugimiya. Reika... no clue.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  6. MiloSalad

MiloSalad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My line up would be:
    Reika - Shizuka Itou/ Haruka Tomatsu/Nao Toyama/Marina inoue/Nana mizuki:blobmelt::blobpopcorn::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::ROFLMAO:
    Kaburagi - Okamoto Nobuhiko/Ishikawa KAito/Soma Saito/Eguchi TAkuya:hmm::ROFLMAO:
    Enjou - Uchiyama kouki/Fukuyama Jun/Nobunaga Shimazaki/Takahiro Sakurai:coffee::blobpopcorn::hmm:
    Yukino - Rei Takahashi/Nao toyama:blobmelt:
    Takateru Oniisama - Takahiro Sakurai/Ono daisuke
    Imari-sama - Kamiya Hiroshi/Tatsuhisa Suzuki
    Ririna - Rei Kugiyama/Toyosaki Aki
    Wakaba - Morohoshi Sumire(yachi from haikyuu)/Nao Toyama/Rina Satou/Yui Horie:cookie:
    Tomoe-senpai - Namikawa Daisuke (coz he has like a kazehaya feel):blobmelt::blobmelt::aww:
    Sakura - Eri kitamura/ Chiwa Saito (yonA)/Mikako Komatsu(Neko from K):hmm:
    Aoi - Kana Hanazawa:blobmelt:
    Akizawa - Hanae Natsuki/Miyu Irino
    Maihama - Yoshino Nanjo
    Tsuruhana - Seto asami/ Maeda rina/Yoshino Nanjo
    Reika's friend (the guardians) - Maaya Uchida, Risa Taneda:blobpeek:
    Reika's Mom - Mamiko noto:whistle:

Fufufu, I regret nothing! :cool::D:ROFLMAO:
    i got lazy looking up their characters...

7. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. MiloSalad

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhh??? Why!?
    Just asking, Lol!
    I kinda just remembered how playful his character is as yato

Fufu, tnx for the site!

9. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although an amazing seiyuu, his playfulness isn't the best out there and I can't imagine a moment where Imari use Hiroshi Kamiya's serious/pissed off voice.

10. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Takumi's (from kaichou somethingy maid sama) voice actor for Kaburagi (coz both are school prince who have a very different private image from public one. And both are vastly popular amongst both genders) or for Reika's dear Onii sama (coz one very much spoils their love interest and the other spoils his 'stupid-children-are-cuter' little sister)

11. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuuichi Nakamura for Takateru-oniisama because oniisama.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  12. MiloSalad

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobwoah: I see, i see...
    I guess the voice won't fit at certain dialogues, i didn't think of that :hmm:

13. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was reading the chap 188 when..
    Reika, I don't think you're one to talk. in Kanta's POV he thought you looked like a princess even in Wakaba's commoner pajamas.
    AND THAT ENJOU FLAG ! OMFGUBNZFOH
    and then he complimented her, saying that she was cut and looked like a cute rabbit and made her heart flutter and get all flustered
    Yay, Enjou ! you can do it !
    That chapter is too much for me, as an Enjou x Reika shipper.. Omg..
    and then they played a board game, I didn't really understand. And then Enjou had to take assets from a player and chose Kaburagi, saying "process of elimination. You're the only one I won't feel bad about" when Kaburagi asked why. couldn't do that to kiddos or Reika-chan ~
    And then there's her lovely flag crushing (I like both flags and flags crushing ! you're amazing, Reika !)
    but in 190, Enjou said that his mom would like to see Reika again and she escaped to the handicrafts club
    and later in the chapter, the handicrafts club ask her about valentine
    Reika's a savage ! damn I love you so much !
    and then Reika noticed Wakaba saying "Did Enjou-kun's little brother like it ?" and asked her about why she called Enjou with "-kun"
    and then thought something about Wakaba being in trouble in school because of that, and casually thought "And when did she get friendly with Enjou ?" I noticed ! Is that jealousy, Reika ?
    Though I used to ship Mizusaki

Otaku0123, 199sweetheart and Aeiru28 like this.
  14. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they were playing monopoly, and Kaburagi sucks a lot on this. Enjou seems to be targeting Kaburagi into bankruptcy/paying heavily for something whenever possible, hence the "process of elimination". The usual Enjou-way of teasing people I guess.

15. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was refering to the fact that Enjou could have done that to Reika, but still choose to bully Kaburagi instead.
    May I ask a question ? there are people that said that Kaburagi vented on Wakaba after he got rejected by Yurie in Kimidol, but I don't remember it nor I could find that when checking some chapters. May someone enlighten me ?

16. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from chapter 9:

17. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    many thanks, comrade !
    Chapter 146 got translated, the one where Yukino give matching candles and towels ReiNjou.
    I was wondering, was Shuusuke aware or did Yukino just buy for the both of them and gift them to the both of them as he ships Reika with Onii-sama ? And how did Enjou react ? I wanna know.. (maybe in Enjou's POV.. Will we get an interesting POV in chap 300 ? I wonder..)
    And is Yukino in love with Reika ? (his usual attitude made me think so, how he insisted to dance with her at the pivoine summer party, how his boy-pride got hurt by how short he was/the fact that he was light enough for her to carry him) Or does he just want Reika to be his onee-san-in law by shipping him?

Yumika12345 and Aeiru28 like this.
  18. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In someones point of view(i think it was satomi) he mentions that when enjou was asked about the towels he said that it was his favorite. I'm pretty sure he knew that his towel matched with Reika and teased her by not saying anything to dispel the rumors around him and Reika.
    As for yukino i'm not sure anymore. At first i thought yukino liked Reika too but now i think his like for her is something like an older sister not something romantic. In later chapters there are a lot of instances where yukino was clearly trying to set enjou and reika up together.

19. Cancel

Cancel Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that 2 snek brothers. They're clearly collaborating with each other to make it looks like Reika gave a love letter and Valentine chocolate to Enjou.

Demonic Spoon and busyoldfool like this.
  20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in Yukino's view, he want to have Reika as his sister...and he will have his wish comes true if Reika married his brother so Reika will be his sister for real...
    And it makes me think that maybe his fondness of Reika get influenced by older Enjou...or maybe he has the same taste as his onii-sama???