Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooohhhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes: what chapter was this again?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 145.

3. rainymist

rainymist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anybody knows what chapter did Reika Yukino Enjou and Kaburagi go out to eat together?
    thanks for the spoilers!

4. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    U mean the one with quiche? Then its 273

rainymist likes this.
  5. jojolinh008

jojolinh008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she have a fiance? Still no romance?

Lishasharma and akimisa like this.
  6. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happen after the latest translated chapter?
    and when she goes back to school after her diet does anyone (read: kaburagi or enjou) notice and say it to her?

Yumika12345 likes this.
  7. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Well from what i read in another forum was that she hasn't started exercising with kaburagi yet and that she was going to take a break and go on a trip with one of her posse friends. i'm guessing she'll start her diet when she comes back

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha... I don't really think her diet will really successful... And for someone to notice her...maybe it's her beloved oniichan... Kaburagi is too block-head and Enjo... —.—;

Lishasharma likes this.
  9. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL new chapter is out i guess the reason why Reika hasn't started her training yet is cause kaburagi was on a trip overseas in NewYork( i think) Seems like enjou is also going to be training with her. :LOL: Kaburagi bought her a souvenir from his trip but Reika didn't get him anything from her trip. Its funny how she was scrambling to arrange something when she was in the changing room.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

199sweetheart likes this.
  10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there still hope for a romance? I noticed in the latest raw chapters, after Kaburagi gets interested in the heroine, that reika is only a buddy for him. One of his few friends like that of enjou. Right? So maybe that route is firmly blocked at this point, i can only hope that enjou will hook up with her.

11. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point there are strong hints suggesting that enjou may like Reika. I also think Kaburagi may like Reika too, he just hasn't realized his feelings yet( or maybe not and he really does like the heroine. this is all just my own delusion) I mean he's going on a lot more dates(trial runs) with reika and hangs out and messages her way more then he does the herione. He says he likes the heroine but his actions are somewhat ambiguous with Reika. But i'm at least 80% sure enjou has feelings for Reika tho. :X3: (May be biased cause EnjouXReika is my ship)

12. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaburagi and Reika are just the funniest when they are together. :DEspecially the latest chapter, when kaburagi ask to check her measurements before training, reika flatly refuse him. I also ship enjouxreika. Because its funny how enjou enjoys reika's antics and reika is just cautious of him.:love:

13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Kaburagi and Reika is more of best friend forever, and she is his 'diary' or maybe a guide to romance...*cough

And as for Enjou...he is more unclear how he views of Reika. But, in my mind, he is clearly pay more attention to Reika and maybe want Reika pays more attention to him, but Reika is really guarded against him. If he really like Reika, then there is no hope for Reika to escape him as he is known (in "manga") as black bellied, and he has a trump card named Yukino...

All hail EnjouXReika ~~

14. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what would be nice is to get a chapter or two from their perspective, just like how the brother got a few as well

15. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the author is saving those two for last until we have a clear answer as to the big question "do they like her romantically?" Until either one of them confesses or both of them or maybe even none of them. We won't get their perspective :cry: Author likes to tease us with what ifs and maybes but so far there is no clear answer on enjou and kaburagi's feelings towards reika. Everything is all so vague and keeps us guessing. Driving me crazzy cause I was so sure it was EnjouXReika until i started second guessing my ship with KaburagiXReika and now i'm not sure about anything anymore.

EnjouXReika all the way tho :D

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind a future chapter where they have a retrospective look on how they saw and felt about her and her actions

Yumika12345 likes this.
  17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep... I want to see their pov...
    And I am actually curious, who is the one that always observed Reika in class president (?) POV before..

MiloSalad and Aguni_Erina like this.
  18. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i was curious as well but the description of how the guy observed and smiled really making me hope it's enjou... the thing is i think Enjou have fiancee.. and recently Kaburagi's action towards reika were really ambiguous.. as he likes to invites himself in when reika is about to go out on "a date" with yukino (with/out Enjou Shuusuke).. and how he likes to go eat with reika... it'll be a shock to me if the one who observed reika is the other stalking horse (the student council president)..

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl is Enjou's fiance candidate, not exactly his fiance just yet. There's still hope!! There was one scene where Enjou happen to see Reika at a cafe and when she told him Kaburagi told her about it his facial expression changed. When Kaburagi called Enjou and found out he's with Reika, he invites himself over. Reika wanted to bail by using the excuse of her being an "outsider" but Enjou made her stay and also told her she's childhood friends with them. Don't know if Kaburagi's feelings towards Reika developed yet because he does long texts of what happens on his dates with the heroine and seems pretty happy about it but afterwards he usually takes Reika out not too long after or have a private meetings with her. :confused: Maybe when Enjou invites Reika out, he's just uses Yukino as an excuse to get Reika to say yes because if he didn't, I'm pretty sure she'd say no.. although that's just speculations.

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yes! a chapter from his pov would be epic since he had to be class reps with her for years

kiara8 likes this.