Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want someone that isn't really afraid of showing he loves Reika!!!! Omg!!1 All these supposed to be male leads are now annoying me!!! I still ship Enjou and Reika but *sigh* if there is someone out there that can show Reika that he loves her and can really tell her face to face then by all means! Augh...

2. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she is too lonely and pitiful among other couples:sneaky:

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  3. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of them seem viewable from my end :)
    Edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter!

Edit: it was night after coming back from the gym. Reika suffered unbearable cramps to the point of crying. She e-mailed kaburagi about it to gulit trip him, but he replied by telling her to stretch before and after exercising but she replied that she will not come the next day. After that, she dreamed about a hanging tree(?).
    It was at cram school and reika gave her classmates, and dog-obsessed friend, the chocolates from her vacation with a promise to let them taste the melons from there as well. Then the class made plans to do some fireworks in a beach ir park, and reika was happily thinking that she will go and spend the summer the right way... she also went to the other person from school, takagaki(?), and intimated him into accepting the souvenir also. Though feraful of her, they still chatted. Reika discovered that the "common" students are all sharing info into each other but they also do bargaining into each other because they are still rivals. Then she discovered that takamichi has someone who hated him... then the info about the pivione having power even in college was revealed though it was in the shadows only. Lunch came, and kaburagi told her to report her lunch and breakfast, she sent the menu minus the pudding she bought... kaburagi then told her about this dream he had, and reika thought of giving him a dream healing technique because having ghosts is horrible..

Note: this is mtl so there may be some inconsistencies, sorry....

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  5. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary! Even if there are mistakes is better than what I could understand through mtl lol

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  6. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! New chapter out, here's a summary:

Lecture is over, they decide to go to a big supermarket to buy fireworks
    Takaki-kun refused to come because he has a curfew
    Reika comments how she doesn't have a curfew and it helped her do some things secretly that her parents wouldn't want her doing
    The fireworks budget is 1,000 yen per person, Reika wants to add more but doesn't want to push her wealth on her friends, she takes out a shopping card with 5,000 yen in saved rewards points to use instead.
    With the additional war funds they buy lots of fireworks
    They go to the park and start preparing to launch the fireworks
    Umewaka-kun fires two at a time, someone wants to fire 3 and gets stopped because it's dangerous
    They start using the fireworks to draw in the sky, kitazawa draws the word for examination and gets attacked
    Some of Kitazawa's friends from middle school show up, they decide to join in on the fun
    Reika gets introduced and is called Reika-chan, Reika is surprised as it's the first time someone the same age calls her by the first name and with -chan.
    Reika panics as she's confused whether it's alright to be called so familiarly by someone she just met and by the cheap flattery she's getting from them (If you're reading the MTL, チャラい gets translated as chara or chala - it basically means receiving cheap flattery)
    Umekawa goes to buy drinks because it's getting smoky from all the fireworks, calls Reika to go along and asks her if she's okay since she was acting quiet since the other guys came.
    Umekawa-kun compares Reika to Bea-tan again as Bea-tan gets quiet when lots of other dogs show up
    They come back to the group after getting drinks, the guys are messing around, they have some more fun and then everyone goes home
    Reika goes home happy and meets Onii-sama, he comments that she smells a bit of powder
    She's surprised and admits she went with friends to shoot fireworks
    Onii-sama says she should call and ask him for a pickup next time
    Reika replies there's the pick-up car so it's alright?
    Onii-sama replies back that he's worried as a big brother and laughs gently
    Reika thinks she should invite Onii-sama next time, wonders if they can fire fireworks in their garden

Lol @ the worrywart Onii-sama, I wonder if now there will be one of those stereotypical scenes where the middle school friends of Kitazawa harass or trouble Reika the next time they see her in public and she gets saved by Enjou or Onii-sama...

7. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone would be worried with the way Reika is... I specifically find it funny, when she calls herself an adult in the head. From my perspective she is a primary school kids at best :blobmelt:

8. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it'd be funny if dog-lover likes reika. She is the closest to him and is often talking and emailing him(mainly about his dog but come on man let me dream:blobxd:) His soul mate beatrice is also very similar to Reika. But beatrice is a dog and reika isn't. He's attentive to Reika and often compares her to beatrice. personally i can't see him and reika getting together but maybe a one sided crush? (for dog-lover at least)

9. Huepute

Huepute Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Onii-sama. I hope Reika can find some good bf, which as cool as her onii-sama who really love and treasure her the most.

10. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd find it funny if at some point it is revealed that dog-lover boy really does like Reika. Honestly, with everything that's been written about him so far, I think Reika's description is pretty accurate. And his description through her eyes means I honestly don't believe he can 'love' (romantic love anyway, he can probably recognize familial love... probably) any human so long as he has bea-tan. He is waaaaaay to into bea-tan. However, eventually bea-tan will die (Pretty sure most dog's don't live to be 15 years old), so maybe bea-tan's death will allow dog-lover to wake up and realize he needs to find a human girlfriend. That should be long after Reika has graduated college though, and hopefully by then she'll have gotten a boyfriend at least... (Come on Enjou, stop laughing to yourself at how amusing Reika is and make your move already...)

11. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    If we wait until Bea-tan's gone, Reika will become an U30 obaa-san That's cruel! If I remember it right, Beatrice is now 2-3 years old (?) and as I know, Cocker Spaniel dogs can live 12-15 years, but that's only average ages, with A-tan's pampering hands, I guess Bea-tan won't die before 18 yo xD unless there are accidents but let's hope there's none because the author is a cliché breaker :)))
    I think he just needs a smack strong enough to make him to realize Reika is human and Beatrice is a dog, I think he is mistaking the two terms, just as he suggested an iron brush for Reika when he thought she was shedding ptfff
    I was shipping Mizusaki x Reika, but now my hope is dying ( ̄- ̄) the duo Kaburagi&Enjou have many hints but they are so annoying.
    Hence, I think Umewaka is good. He annoyed her at first, but properly apologized later and now they are kind of close. Moreover, a love that is against by parents is romantic, Reika will have a huge character development as she stands up in front of her mother and the tanuki to protect her love lol Oniisama will support her though.
    Perhaps later the author would drop a bomb revealing Umewaka is from a wealthy family at their wedding.
    Oh, i dreamed too far.

Poor_Hero and Yumika12345 like this.
  12. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't think so, he had to do a part-time job to afford his Bea-tan's care..
    But.. for ReiNjou's shippers, there's this gem in chapter 159, at the school festival when Reika and her cram school friends were talking
    So just Reika and Enjou being acquaintances makes Enjou out of Moriyama and sasaki's league. niahahahaha

13. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    Wealthy didn't mean his family would provide him everything, or he wanted to raise Beatrice with his own earning xD like Yanagi Naoto in Last Game, his family was super rich, but he worked part-time to buy gifts for his girl.
    Anyway, it was just my dream though.
    There is something I've been wondering, Reika always wants to have dates in school uniforms. She has them remarkably a number of times, with Kaburagi. I'm sure both the parties would not recognize those as dates (for Reika they are annoying experiences with an annoying brat, for Kaburagi maybe they are him wandering around with his subordinate rofl) but they are dates in my eyes xD If one day Reika suddenly realize it, the scene when Wakaba revealed she had known that Reika was the author of the letter, will happen again: a gorgeous girl with vertical rolls hitting her head against the table.

14. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...I wonder at that particular translation - my understanding is Moriyama and Sasaki was disappointed that Reika WASN'T close to Enjou ("We know of each other" implying "Oh, we're just distant acquaintances, not friends") so she can't really introduce him to them...but well, that interpretation is interesting too.

I love love love the new raw chapter! Thank you so much for the summary! See? Reika's not completely devoid of male interactions! She's not less popular than Serika-chan (no offense to Serika-chan, but my heart cried for Reika in her chapter)! There's still hope for uniforms dating!!!

But yeah, I second wanting Enjou (and Bakaburagi) seeing Kitazawa-kun's friends calling Reika in such familiar terms. I don't really want them to be trouble, but don't you think it might be a good opportunity to get the devil duo to be on first name basis with Reika? I can see Bakaburagi getting jealous over not being to be able to call Reika familiarly (NOT because of any underlying romantic feelings, but well, it's clear that Bakaburagi considers Reika one of his closer friends - possibly his only friend aside from Enjou?) - and you know Enjou would jump at the opportunity once Bakaburagi starts calling Reika by her given name ("Oh? Then I should start calling you Reika(-san) too. After all, aren't we all childhood friends?" *SMILE*). *DELUSION MODE*

Ahem, anyway since I've been away I see there's been a lot of pingponging between alternate romantic options other the main male duo. While I agree that Enjou has his annoying points (let's not even mention Bakaburagi) I maintain he's still the likeliest route. Again, Comrade Stalking Horse just doesn't interact enough with Reika since Wakaba's case was solved, Imari's brother have yet to make an appearance (possibly never) and I refuse to let Reika go second-place to a dog ok (I agree with you dragonkin550! As long as Bea is around, no human girl can win).

15. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No ! for Kaburagi it's wandering around with his advisor/sensei/nee-san
    Omg I can totally imagine Enjou doing that ! Reika would get offended and outright refuse/have her heart skip a bit, get offended and outright refuse, but then Enjou can just use blackmail material like he always do , and use his scary smile (like mentionning the spies's cruel fate when Kaburagi wanted to go on a practice date with Reika and she wanted to refuse him), and then his smile get more and more intimidating
    yeah, I totally agree.
    Main obstacle for FSH route is Enjou, (told her not to through heavy "spy" hints and scaring her to death)

Aeiru28 likes this.
  16. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    I opened the door to the Salon, and it was empty on this holiday. Do I have it all to myself!?

Then I saw a shadow move. "Who is it?" That's my line. But I knew that voice, so he didn't surprise me as he got up from the sofa. "Kisshouin-san…"

"Gokigen yoh, Enjou-sama."Enjou with his hair honey-colored like the manga with the sun's reflection was here. Why did I stop by the Salon? I could have had tea at a café outside…

"What are you doing here on a holiday?" he asked looking puzzled. Normal students wouldn't be here on a holiday, after all. "You didn't have make-up exams…"
    When I read this chapter, I imagined the scene:
    Enjou's home was getting troublesome (perhaps related to Yuiko) —> he was stressed —> he went to his best friend's place —> Kaburagi was busy (with his idiocy, i doubt he was planning something after he told Reika about not losing to Mizusaki) —> Enjou got tired —> fled to school —> the stressed+tired Enjou caught sight of his 'Kisshouin-san' happily chatting with 'the StuCo President' (and that guy even teased her!!! And she even know what he liked!!! While she always 'hohoho' uncomfortably trying her best to avoid Enjou!!!) —> depressed —> came to the Pivoine salon —> he was agonizing when Reika opened the door —> began the stress reliving process xD
    And that day Kaburagi had chills ran down his spines.
    Oh, and I wanna see the felted Reika wedding doll. If she run to Oniisama to have to help her with it, how Oniisama will react i wonder

winterprison, MikotoP, seikyo and 4 others like this.
  17. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I get this feeling that enjou has liked reika since a long time ago but never realized his feelings until the later half of high school? I still dont like the way he uses reika to push troublesome things her way (cough bakaburagi cough). I feel like author is pushing for a reikaxenjou pairing but I want a love rival for enjou too. After no love luck for reika for over 2 years i feel she needs 2 love interests in her final year of high school. Like give the girl a break man :cry::cry: let her graduate forever alone village with a bang:blobparty:

18. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Enjou has had a crush on Reika since they were young. I remember when they were in primary school, before the letter errand, one time Reika was observing Kaburagi she met eyes with Enjou => Enjou was looking at her!
    They say siblings usually have same tastes. Some chapters ago, Yukino said he likes Reika's hair. Therefore, i think Enjou has liked that vertical rolls, too. It could be just as POVs of the students (classrep, Ikoma, Bouda, Serika, etc.) always state: Reika looks like a princess from fairytale, and Enjou's first impression of her would be also like that (it is creepy if he had a black heart when he was just 6 yo). He subconsciously observed Reika (for fun or whatever) then he tried to do whatever-he-thought-about and got a punch from the princess (lol) (i used to imagine that Enjou got jealous because Reika fall in love with Tomoe-senpai, so he pushed the trouble called "Kaburagi" to distract her xD i got rid of this thought after I recently seeing him teasing her so much)
    Perhaps he talked about her so much that Yuiko girl felt insecure and asked the Bird Brain to go to Suiran to prevent that vertical rolls girl from being near Enjou(?) that's why that moron has been so stingy with Reika.

Oh well, to this point I don't ship anyone anymore, if a high-spec guy who truely loves and treasures Reika (about ¾ of oniisama is ok) appears, I'll ship them immediately :3

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  19. meiberry

meiberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to add a note that Enjou still doesn't have Reika's phone address lol while Umewaka's been texting Reika regularly since first year of high school

AND Reika's heart sped up when the random guy called her "Reika-chan," which she admitted to herself scared the crap out of her... she is really weak to boys due to her lack of experience with the opposite sex...
    Reika is actually so pure LMAO
    hope Ririna's warning doesn't happen ... you know, where Reika gets tricked. It'd be pretty easy to trick her

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  20. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    i wouldn't be surprised if he does have it and is waiting for an opportunity to "ask reika for her email".

Aeiru28, meiberry and Lazy hypocrite like this.