Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this be one of the destroyed trope flags... *whispers* get the hell away from Reika Bakaburagi

seikyo likes this.
  2. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is a virtually impossible thing bc Bakaburagi is incapable of hiding his feelings of romantic affection (think about his first love and how stalker like he got (he was using Reika then too...:mad:) ). The guy wears his heart o his sleeve for love....:blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

SherSher231 and seikyo like this.
  3. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That part killed me xDD So the story is about Wakaba's reverse harem huh.. maybe it'll end in a wakaba x reika after all..
    Reika.. are you really into guys ?
    AND THE 166TH CHAPTER WAS AMAZING, REIKA, YOU TRULY ARE OUR QUEEN

SherSher231 likes this.
  4. Huepute

Huepute Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Enjou sometimes try to give the chance for Kaburaki and Reika to do things, discuss, have activities together and he always check on both of them for their reaction (toward each other?). Enjou is like a character with many secrets or hidden motives. He might be someone that supposed to know about the route that real Reika should end but this transmigrating/reincranated(?) Reika is different, so he keep an eyes on her. He might likes her ... but he isn't the real Enjou from original Kimi Dolce right? I just guess though. So much more to know about these Enjou and Reika future.

ardills and whiteapparition like this.
  5. SherSher231

SherSher231 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but wonder if we're all just looking too much into it. Everything we know about the characters are from Reika's perspective.

What if some of the things Enjou does, doesn't have an alternative motive and it's obvious that he likes Reika.

In one of the girls point of view she says it's obvious that Enjou likes Reika. At first I thought that she said that because that's what she and the others want but what if it is as she says and we're the ones misunderstanding.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

B2j, Otaku0123, Zoeh and 5 others like this.
  6. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Reika is an unreliable narrator, there are many things she doesn't know or doesn't fully understand or understand them in twisted ways, and there are times her words mislead us (like the time in the Tanabata party that the Kaburagi held, she had a small quarrel with Maihama Ema who bragged about having a boyfriend, Reika said she wrapped her stole to protect her harden heart, but it can be understand that she wrapped the cloth to hide her upper arms xD)

lazynoodles and SherSher231 like this.
  7. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey, i think the same u know, like with Ririna, when she was presented she was like a really annoying kid in love with onisama, but when the other pov and more interations she become a tsundere who loves Reika... that's a difference, Reika thin onisama is a kind hearted person, amd it's not so real, she thinks a lot of things, and in the end it's not... who says that in the manga Enjou was not a black bellied character, he only appears there to help in the relationship between masaya and wakaba, there isn't even yukino, because wakaba is not in the pivone and can't know the children in the pivone, in the manga the things obviously was in wakaba pov, and she even now thinks that kaburagi is like the character of the game, and she is like enjor says, a posive thinker, she doesn't notice these things, Reika did, but her version is not complete amd totally real

ardills and SherSher231 like this.
  8. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how Wakaba feel about the whole thing. She never asked Reika about her relationship with Bakaburagi. Bakaburagi is obviously pursuing her, but there are a lot of rumour about Bakaburagi x Reika because they hang out. Since Reika is her BFF, maybe Bakaburagi is ruining his own love life for using Reika as advisor?

SherSher231 likes this.
  9. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, in the beggining Ririna was really mean to Reika (treated her like crap in Onii-sama's incident and Ririna-stalking-Kaburagi incident), and she reflected only after Enjou interfered and told her how much Reika went out for her. and when Ririna softened, Reika often thought "stupid kids are cuter", meaning you can tell that Reika know Ririna is a good person (especially when Ririna spend her time defending Reika).

SherSher231 likes this.
  10. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this perspective if only because I ship Enjou and Reika, soooo.... XD it's weird to ship a ship along with fictional characters, huh....

Besides, regarding Enjou, he's definitely more aware that she's a girl than his best friend, anyway.

SherSher231 likes this.
  11. iNapoleon

iNapoleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Senpais, please let me join your circle

12. AzureSkye

AzureSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have my suspicions that Yukino is smitten with Reika actually...
    Kaburagi taught him well

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. Ailuros

Ailuros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I'm totally in team Kaburagi, therefore totally disapointed that he seem genuinely like Wakaba-chan.

I'm really love Reika-sama~XD

Enjou, if you really like her, do somthing please.

Anyway, author-san please give my Reika proper sweet love!!! If she like elder guy type, give him to her!!!!

insteadofdeath likes this.
  14. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not hard to believe such a sentence, but I won't believe it after you said
    Like hell we can let Bakaburagi going for Reika !

Ailuros likes this.
  15. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems something has happened to Tomoe and Kasumi (Reika's first love & his girlfriend), Imari brought that up but Oniisama cut his words (meaning oniisama didn't want Reika to know) in chap 288 xD if (just if) they broke up, please give him to Reika (or at least make him a tough rival so that Enjou or whoever that is having a crush on Reika to man up and goes confess to her xD)

Ailuros and SherSher231 like this.
  16. princessnight

princessnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they got engaged. Maybe that's why oniisama didn't want her to know?

17. Ailuros

Ailuros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Acctualy I might just want Kaburagi to head over heal with Reika-sama, lol, as a revenge for his bad behavier and his ML flag.

But Bakaburagi really nice to whom he fall in love with~ He show his feeling directly, in funny way XD
    I think his stalker-way of love suit a person with a bit low self esteam such as Reika-sama XD

Reika-sama deserve to be with a person who able treat her as the most important person to him. I feel Kaburagi, once he love someone, he can be that person. While Enjou, although he realized that he love someone, he still caution, place Kaburagi or some other matter above his feeling. (Basically, he is got sidekick-flag.)

Also in her POV Reika-sama always take notice of Kaburagi. And in her pov it always Kaburagi above Enjou.

insteadofdeath likes this.
  18. Ailuros

Ailuros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Tomoe-sempai requested chocolat from Reika-sama on V's day. Is it normal? Or, that time, he like her and try to give her a hint?

19. Azure_1802

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika's already known they got engaged, the time they came to give her the necklace and marshmallows, they wore rings. I'm sure oniisama knew Reika got over Tomoe long ago (because of Ichinokura) so there's no reason for oniisama to hide that from Reika.

20. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Japan has a custom for giving both "obligation chocolate" (one that you give friends and acquaintances) and "for reals chocolate" (one you give to the person you like) - I think at one point Umewaka and co. also asked Reika for obligation chocolate too right? Kasumi wasn't upset at all, and Tomoe is a bit of a glutton so there's probably nothing shady going on.
    Ehhh...there are two possibilities I guess.
    Option 1: Tomoe and Kasumi broke up and Oniisama doesn't want Reika to know because he doesn't want her to pursue Tomoe.
    Option 2: Tomoe and Kasumi are getting engaged/married and Oniisama is mindful of Reika's feelings.

I think Option 2 is still possible because as sharp as Oniisama is, he's not omniscient. He doesn't know (or doesn't know for sure) Reika supports Tomoe and Kasumi's relationship wholeheartedly- even if Reika is over Tomoe, Oniisama might not want to take the chance of upsetting Reika (finding out one's first love is getting married can create bittersweet feelings after all). He's considerate like that (take notes, Bakaburagi). Like the thing with Ichinokura - Reika didn't really have a crush on him, beyond getting fluttery at first, he was more a foodie buddy than someone she has romantic interest in. Reika was upset over Ichinokura fattening her up while having a thin girlfriend, not over the fact of him having a girlfriend at all. And yet, Oniisama took Reika on a heartbreak trip? So yeah, he's not omniscient. Still the best big bro tho~

princessnight and Kittsune like this.