Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that comrade stalking horse is the one that observed (and smiling) at Reika in that class president's pov...
    Didn't he is outside student in middle school and the observing event is when they still elementary student.
    I too really hoping that the observer is Enjou as well. Especially with how 'creepy' he is when he looked like know all about Reika's (weakness).

Oh I really like when Enjou mentioned 'spy' or something to Reika. It is making me daydreaming that Enjou is a bit jealous when Reika is a bit closer to the comrade stalking horse (when they uncover heroine's bullying)... Oh...don't forget the remark of how Reika's crush to older type is because she is a bro-con...

cray0909 and Yumika12345 like this.
  2. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah :X3: Enjou always makes these side comments that suggest that he's jealous whenever Reika spends time with another guy (namely Kaburagi and Stalking horse) Makes me wonder if he's using that junior bird brain to make Reika jealous of him and his fiance. Whenever bird brain sees Reika he always has to mention what Enjou has been doing with his fiance. But how does he know all this private info on Enjou(unless he's a creepy stalker)

3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I want to know what inside his head... And that Katsuragi is sure creepy stalker that always ruined Enjou chance with Reika until he stop him (I know that black bellied prince must do sometimes to him).

Bella94, kiara8 and Yumika12345 like this.
  4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? Enjou, for me, is scarier than Kaburagi. He's the definition of black-belly and wolf in sheep's clothing. He is even in the earlier chapters does notice Reika quite often, remember in the translated chapters where Reika was trying to diet, i think this was after she was mistaken as pregnant, only Enjou noticed her stopping herself from eating sweets, even telling it to her face in a form of sarcastic cheer...

5. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    :( unfortunately i don't think the author is gonna give us Enjou's or Kaburagi's perspective any time soon. That will ruin the whole suspense and build up of the story so far.

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can the raws readers tell me if there are any more of big bro's and his friend's pov chapters beside the one already tl?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Big brother appears very rarely once Reika-sama enters high school. He got mentioned and got some highlights sometimes, but most of the time he's only at the background. The tanuki gets more mention tho lol

8. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes i am EnjouXReika shipper.. because though Kaburagi is also close to Reika his kind of domineering is unsuitable to reika IMO.. i mean the person who had the most similar qualities with Big Brother is Enjou.. similar in how they play with reika reaction.. yeah i was also suspicious that he uses his little brother to get a "date" with reika.. But it seems Kaburagi's Dad n Mom are fond with reika.. this is vexing..

9. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey, can you please tell me what is reika's reaction whenever the bird brain tells about enjou and his fiance??? does the bird brain likes enjou to be paired with that fiance??

kiara8 likes this.
  10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The bird brain is forever fans of the fiancee's candidate (what is her name? Yuriko?Yukiko?Can't remember). As her fans, he thinks that his 'goddess' is the best or maybe the best one from all Enjou's fiancee candidate.

And Reika's reaction?? I think for the first part Reika doesn't feel anything or actually want to get out of trouble (the bird brain). But do you think later Reika's reaction is a bit...good for Enjou??
    What's your opinion??

11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? I can't read the raws... Why does the bird brain keeps telling reika all those?? what makes the bird brain likes the fiance?

12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link

Google translate the raws *cough
    He did that because he felt that Reika is obstacle to the fiancee's candidate's so-called path of love. Why he likes the fiancee candidate? I think because he is somewhat childhood friend to her ??? (Anyone can check??)..

And when I read about him yapping that the fiancee candidate is more deserved Enjou than Reika, I was like..."If you really like her, why didn't you make her yours?" So that the two of them can go together and out of Enjou's life ...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  13. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um...I know you're already sick of hearing this question * teary eyes* but is there still no idea if one of the two likes her?? *trembling with fear*

14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I still wanna ask this too lol. I want to know RIGHT AWAY if there is any certain development.

*still sailing on Reika x Enjou ship*

15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too:):)

Oh I found a kenkyo kenjitsu fan blog before. In one of the articles there is some people who researched about what Enjou thinks about Reika. (Actually it is now the most popular article there).
    This is the site if you want to check it out.

16. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for an official confirmation that my Enjou x Reika ship sailed. Til the day someone tells me the official ship through this spoiler or I find out somehow someway later on. I shall be lurking and watching and hoping my ship does not sink.

17. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out and this one is sooo funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    summery
    Reika absolutely refuses to be measured and Kaburagi is persistent that she does. When Enjou says that its fine if she measures at home by herself, Kaburagi states that he can't monitor her if he doesn't know her weight. Apparently his family's business is trying out something new with their gym programs and Reika is his guinea pig. When Reika tries to leave after knowing she's being used as a guinea pig. Kaburagi call her a pig. LMAO. Saying if she doesn't exercise now before long she'll have pigs feet and arms. When Reika starts to hallucinate pig hooves on herself Enjou interjects and calls her cute like a bunny which brings Reika back to reality cause she isn't used to guys her age complimenting her. Reluctantly Kaburagi doesn't measure Reika and compromises that Reika should report to him on her calorie intake everyday. They start with stretching, weight training and then cardio. Kaburagi is a demon trainer and Enjou is mental support for Reika. After everything is done Reika collapses and Kaburagi who has been like a demon trainer so far praises Reika for a job well done. Reika is moved to tears and starts to think maybe Kaburagi isn't so bad....Until Enjou interjects and Kaburagi explains that breaking people's spirits down and building them up again is a part of their new gym program that his family is working on.LOL The illusion is shattered and Reika accuses him of brainwashing. Enjou makes a side comment that what Kaburagi's doing is similar to establishing a hierarchical relationship where people obey him. LOL Reika is cautious and slowly distances herself from Kaburagi (even tho she can barely move). Kaburagi sigh's at his best friend and Reika and urges them to change. But Reika is numb and trembling all over so she has difficulty moving. She needs Enjou to help her move again. Before she goes to change Kaburagi makes a side comment but Reika interprets it as being sarcastic and has thoughts of wanting to kill him.

LOL Kaburagi and Reika's relationship in this chapter is really funny. I love how Reika is more comfortable around Kaburagi and Enjou to the point where they can get mad and joke with each other openly like this. When Reika was moved to tears upon Kaburagi's praise and enjou just has to break this touching moment between the two:cautious: is something I find really suspicious. It's almost as if Enjou only tagged along to get in between the 2 and act as mental support to Reika as while he's at it. He always seems to break the mood when things start to go in a positive direction between Reika and kaburagi. He plays it off well and always makes everything he does seem like a joke and light teasing,

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  18. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohohohoho~

I see, Enjou wants to woo Reika by making sure she associates him as the 'good cop.'

*directs Enjou x Reika ship to hoist sails*

19. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes! Having kaburagi, enjou and reika all in one chapter brings out one of the funniest moments for sure.

20. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well Kaburagi has probably already realized that MC has no "ulterior motives" when it comes to him. So he probably feels like he can cut lose a bit because its not like she is after him nor that she will tell the other girls his faults/secrets. And Enjou is probably close to the same way, he sees enough girls trying to "get" his friends attention and the one girl that should be front in center of everyones "who makes a great couples list" is actually trying to avoid them [Kaburagi, Enjou] so he probably finds MC extremely "interesting"