Spoiler Spoilers for Eight Treasures Trousseau

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Oct 28, 2016.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC has already reincarnated/transmigrated

Aster Anemone likes this.
  2. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean to say does ML ever find it out ?

3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i know, no... it wasn't really stated when she woke up in the current life? Was it when the body was submerged to the winter cold lake that her soul transferred? Or was she already born into it? Although, i doubt with her personality that she would risk herself like that. So even her family thinks her personality is normal. And since that is so, i think she has no reason to tell someone about her circumstances.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  4. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was before the accident, cause people from the future respect human life more. So she save the cousin cause of reflect, just like people nowadays. Also most people in ancient don't know how to swim, they do not swim for recreational purpose, so I asume little HXW don't know how to swim. But the transmigrated HXW more likely know how to swim.
    Btw, in the end of the novel, it was mention briefly more like a joke, Xian Wang/YJQ are also transmigrated. We just never know sinve the story mostly from 3rd person view and focus on HXW. But based on YJQ performance, people said he acted/thinked like ML in modern life. So we might have double transmigrated main character here :)

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on what exactly? Can you give me some examples?

6. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wuah i really like this novel because i love TBAVW so much..
    I have a question, i just want to know whether HXW have another maid from her dowry maid try to seduce YJQ other than Lu zhu(if i'm not wrong hehehe)
    Because from what i read she have 4 dowry maid right?
    Ever other than Lu zhu try to seduce YJQ ?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  7. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was kinda the author broke the fourth wall, after the final scene of the novel the author add comment which seems like a reader point of view. Since YJQ did not take concubine and govern very2 well (he introduce new law, new insight for the social condition and technology if I'm not mistaken) the reader said he must be from the future. This is the part that I mention: MTL
    Shengkun emperor reigned for forty-five years, at the age of sixty-eight, Zen to Prince Edward did after the leisurely too emperor. He and the holy emperor love life, his son a total of three sons and daughters, 广纳 Xiancai, put aside the barbarians, reform agriculture, and vigorously develop the marine military, attracted around the country without fear, historians called the rare rare Mingjun , At least every year when the college entrance examination, the Sheng Kun emperor will come out brush sense of existence, attracted year after year of the candidates for his death.

And even some people come to the forum that the Sheng Kun emperor may be through, or how so powerful, there is a monogamy this idea.

However, no one really put this argument seriously, even the post of people are just holding the meaning of joking.

Through?

Who is it!

Poor_Hero, Ease, missycin and 4 others like this.
  8. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way "through" in the MTL should be "transmigrate" but you can get the rough meaning of the MTL, the reason "people on the forum" said YJQ might also transmigrate

kiara8 likes this.
  9. unniechan

unniechan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE="ludagad, post:
    It was funny how the male lead's closest eunuch observed his changes, like how he adopted a lot of the MC's habits. MC likes to laze around in comfy loose clothes at home, lying down on a couch where the breeze during summer is the best, and reading novels. Male lead gradually started caring less about being in proper attire and started liking loose comfy clothes as well, started lazying around with her and sitting next to her on the couch reading his whatever important documents. Like two cats lol. The eunuch was quite shocked, since male lead used to be very prim and proper, strict, and extremely despotic...
    [/QUOTE]

Poor Mu Tong

10. unniechan

unniechan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try using systranet

11. unniechan

unniechan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this is me. But I have found sites I like. Something like 69shu works really well with systranet

wafflebeauty likes this.
  12. Nepaliii

Nepaliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    Which chapter

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Already happen in the tl chapters, I think?

14. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the title related to the plot/story?

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a heirloom set of jewels, i think, that was called the 8 treasures, that was given(will be given?) to MC that has some significance...

16. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does HYL try to seduce the ML?

17. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably soon.......
    not too sure.

18. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eight Treasure Trousseau is a set of jewellery and other items packaged in a beautiful red jewellery chest that is given to brides in China when they get married. It's considered auspicious and each item in it has its own significance containing good wishes for the couple's future happiness in every sense (financial, blessed with children, harmony between the couple etc). In historical times, I believe that only the legitimate wife could have this in the dowry and not concubines. The title symbolizes the everlasting love between the couple and the long lasting marriage, I think.

19. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the Crown Prince has died, can someone pls give a summary of the next chapters.

20. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Emperor will try to get the Crown Prince declared as an Emperor so that the child in the Crown Princess' womb can be declared as his successor. Sheng Junwang will oppose this through the officials supporting him. Meanwhile, there are also rumours circulated that the Crown Princess' child may not belong to the Crown Prince but to Sheng Junwang as CP and SJW had a kind of childhood arrangement informally discussed by their parents.

Believing that the Empress is behind the rumours, the Empress and the Crown Princess clash and the Crown Princess pretends to have stomach cramps after meeting the Empress and gets the Empress imprisoned in her own palace. Later the Empress Dowager is poisoned and the Empress gets blamed and killed. The Crown Princess gives birth to a girl child with inauspicious signs during the birth and then kills herself to absolve herself from the crime of adultery that the rumours have accused her of. The Emperor is poisoned as well (or falls ill suddenly) and SJW attempts a coup. However, YJQ's hidden forces win the day and he is crowned Emperor with the backing of Xi Wang, Jing Wang and others.