LCD Stellar War Storm

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Apr 15, 2016.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    may yes may be no~ I prefer her current way away from that tight full of responsibility place~ as for second one nah based on her chara that act like good girl in front of poor student wang zheng that impossible~ with act as exchange studeng they can study together(pu~), go to canteen together(pupu) walk to dorm(pupupu) it's "normal" for student interact each other~ basically enjoying normal student live (≧n≦) nishishishi

2. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Skeleton Wizard is one of those authors who can make good female characters but doesn't try for a damned Harem.

I can't forgive SW for two things; first is the romance, second is that damn ending for TSW.

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Player Skeleton surpasses God, Amen."
    I can't decide if he was being sarcastic or not :LOL:

Well, after seeing this battle, I wonder if she'll try to get him to transfer to an Aslan academy (after they've had their fun together of course).

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Fawn prepare to stay for awhile on newbie side~ this time poor student Wang bring his ehem lover how he can let his opponent win? this time he will give 200 no maybe 1000 % performance~ 19665.png

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    yup totally wrecked~ ai too bad Fawn not bet eat milk container again~
    hmm i guess poor student Wang will meet that diva soon but will that diva meet poor student wang hmm girl?
    maybe when the diva go undercover meeting them while those to on date~

6. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Power of luvluv!

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we'll have to wait till next chapter for the most important person's reaction ;)

I wonder if anyone will still be willing to fight him after this.

8. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys! Falling in love can turn us into weather forecasters! None of us will be jobless that way!

juniorjawz and jacobpaige like this.
  9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah for those who falling in love even such weird thing can enjoyable but for those watch from side line
    19637.png

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I pity his friends. They will be single forever.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If there's not a law that she has to marry for political reasons, and she doesn't wind up proposing to him by the time he's done showing off all of his talents, I'll really have to wonder if there's anyone in the universe that could meet her family's expectations ;)

At the very least, she should try to recruit him for her empire and offer him a scholarship to one of their top schools. I'm sure he could pass whatever entrance tests they toss at him, other than the genetic one. Though, after the training he went through, its possible he could pass the genetic test too. Cultivation changes genetics in some xianxias after all.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He just made achieving his dream even harder for himself. I wonder how he'll feel when he finds out ;)

I'm not sure why Solon is willing to bet his career on the MC. The MC has been quite unreliable so far, if you ignore his battle results. I wonder what he'll do if the MC interviews like Weed.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Or, at the core of it all, she wanted to attract the other’s attention." I think the number of girls that would act like this for that reason, particularly among the popular and socially active girls, would be vanishingly small. Honestly, her character's rapid 180 has never made sense to me, and this doesn't clarify it at all, except to say that the author doesn't actually have a good, in-universe explanation for it and just wanted an extremely cliche, antagonistic first contact between the two because he lacks the creativity and experience (both personal and professional) to write a better scene.

What is even the point of a changing room if all you're going to do is take clothes off? If its just for psychological reasons, then you're only delaying the inevitable test of courage.

I really thought the MC would get added back into the team somehow. I wonder how long its going to be until he gets to show off his prowess with mecha. We're almost at the end of the third book and he still hasn't piloted a real one even once.

Also, I really hope we can get past the romance stuff soon. The author isn't nearly as good at writing it as he seems to think he is.

josh_15 likes this.
  14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    interview.... when the interview will held? those damn team can go to hell I wanna read the interview!

15. Ninth Mountain

Ninth Mountain Bezgranichnyy

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, isn't anyone going to comment about the sudden love development? Or did I just miss some hints that says they're both in-love with each other? Because I damn well sure didn't. I've been ranting about this thing for so long. Feels like I'm the only one super bothered about it. Dropped it btw.

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    to be honest for Aina I can only think it as something with bridge effect IMO so far the romance development on this novel is suck.... really~ as for lil student Wang IDK how to call it~

17. Ninth Mountain

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped the novel right at that chapter. It was really sudden. I'm just upset that I thought I found another good read and shit like that ruined it.

18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm I rarely considering romance on action novel since most of it are suck~

19. Ninth Mountain

Reading List:
    Link
    I've actually never seen any romance that is as blatantly horrible as this was.
    Others are okay-ish. This is the worst I've seen so far.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "I Am Not A Noob, Bronze Rank 4" That name is quite suspect ;)

I wonder if this will turn into another penta-kill. Also wondering if he'll agree to the plan or try to showboat.
    Read anything by IET. Actually, almost all xianxia are as bad as, or worse than, this series. Or you could read something like I'm Really a Super Star where the MC's idea of romance is basically rape and/or molestation.

asriu likes this.