LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    You used past tense and that could be figured as not liking it anymore. True that popularity doesn't mean it's better but here clearly it is, cmon there is too much "Attention all blabla Attention all.... Kill Kill Kill Madman! Savage! Madman! Savage! x10 Kill Kill Kill!!!". Pretty obvious the quality in other IET novels is better. You can also think of it as we all like IET here and no one likes Twillight, the most popular IET novel could be considered his best and the same for worst.
    Ofc you can think that SS is his best and don't get me wrong I still like it, just sayin in general of IET fans it's the worst.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the new Volume 8 Chapter 2, Why is Hong still there? Didn't he leave years ago with that Time Lord?

3. lucifer21

lucifer21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're meeting in the virtual universe

4. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they? I feel like it implies they're not.

5. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, you gotta be kidding right? Saying ST, CD and TNC are better than SS. I am sorry but those three suck ass compared to SS. I am not even gonna say why TNC is worse than SS because it should be obvious to anyone who read both. But the only reason ST and CD are so popular and have this high of a rating is because they are the first completely translated ones. And considering there are still only a few long xianxias that are completely translated, it is no wonder they are so popular. Those 2 being popular is by no means because they are good, no. Now, don't get me wrong, CD was also my first CN novel and I really love it. But that is it. When you compare it to something like LXY, the only thing it did good was how powers worked in the first half of the series. As for ST, I don't even wanna talk about it to be honest. I still, to this day can't understand how can someone possibly say that novel is good. I tried reading that novel 3-4 times. And dropped it all 3-4 times. At first I could only take it until like 3rd volume or something. Then by the end of my 3th or 4th reading I was able to get to volume 8 or 9. And that is when I dropped it once more but this time with the mindset of never reading that shit again. Again, I am gonna tell you this;
    The only reason CD and ST are so popular is because they were among the first CN novels to be translated and first ones to be completed. If those 2 novels were to be translated today, they would still have a lot of readers(because of who wrote them) but it would be no where close to what it is now. And half the people who read it would give it 1 or 2 out of 5.

6. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    lol DE LXY and TNC started out later than SS and are still more popular and not finished. CD and ST being completed doesn't have much to do with their popularity, yes ST was first and it's my favourite but everyone will recommend CD to newbs. As a person who likes all IET's works I more objective than you and it's pretty obvious SS is the least popular one, I shouldn't even have to explain it to you. I don't even understand why you're so stuck with ST and CD are completed therefore they are popular, not true at all. Tales of Demons and Gods has been the most popular novel for a long time, it's not finished and it's not even close, it may even be dropped and readers here don't care about completed or not, ffs people start reading novels with only 1 chapter out, and most novels aren't completed yet they are more popular than IET...sigh you still don't get it right? Then don't bother responding, you're biased.

7. lucifer21

lucifer21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he can split his conscious so that he could talk in real world and virtual universe

8. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh... you still don't get it do you? you say. You are the one who doesn't get it. Popular doesn't equal better. Get this into your head already. And where did you get the idea to involve TDG in this. TDG being more popular then all the novels even though it is not completed has nothing to do with our discussion, you know why? Because it is not from the same fucking author.
    And you call me biased, I am pretty sure you are the one who is biased here. Just like you said, ST was your first novel and it's your favourite novel, so it's pretty obvious who is the biased one between us.
    I am gonna say this in another way just so you didn't understand or you act like you didn't see what I wrote to make yourself seem like right:
    POPULAR DOESN't MEAN BETTER. All the fucking internet needs to understand this. Whenever there is a discussion about novels, mangas, animes, games, movies, even people(like gamers or athletes) people like you keep defending the more popular one saying it's popular because it's better. Trust me, even if that is true for %10 of them, %90 of the time that rule is wrong af.
    If more popular meant better then Twilight would be the best movie and book of all times and Justin Bieber would be one of the best singers in the history as well. So please, stop equaling popular with succesful and good

9. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't say TDG is from IET -.- just an example of popular never to be finished novel, read my previous comment where I explained your popular/better problem. It's on top of this page.
    Stop making me repeat myself.

10. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    I know you said"True that popularity doesn't mean it's better" <<this. And I am really amazed by how your mind works exactly because of it too. You say this sentence then after a few hours you say "ST, CD and TNC are better than SS. This is clearly shown by how much more popular they are than SS."
    You gotta be kidding me right? You DO realize you just said something completely contrary to what you said a few hours ago right? I really have no idea what you were thinking when you wrote all this but I suggest YOU to read your OWN comments before making me read them. Because you clearly don't know what you want to say, saying completely opposite things then getting angry at me for not reading your comment and "understand" you.
    I didn't say TDG is from IET -.- sigh.... I don't even know where to start with you dude. Don't know what you are trying to do seriously. I never said you said TDG is from IET, did I? I said why are you bringing TDG into this conversation, they are not even from the same author. Anyway, I am not even gonna bother replying to you anymore cuz you clearly have some problem understanding what you, yourself want to write, so I highly doubt you are in any positon to even attempt to understand me. Just, when you're going to start another discussion like this, be sober.

11. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm guys was thx from iet ????. I also agree that St was shit also with that ss is good but as for the best I would disagree with that. One of the things that annoyed me was that the mc is so fixated on China. To the point that it was sickening now it's not there much but it still puts me off. dude just because a novel was completed did not mean that it was popular even before it was finished (correct me if I am wrong
    ) it was still quite populad just look at the forums and u will see.
    . Edit just read ur message @Scandalf I was wondering about tnh too but thx answering

12. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL are you a block of wood? I'll say it again, in this case popular novels are better, I did not contradict myself. Because you are dense let me make it clear for you, while popular doesn't equal the best they aren't mutually exclusive, fancy words for you aye?

13. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know... it's not so bad right now or the last 10 or so chapters imo. But before that, it was getting pretty boring. Like DE was for a while too.

14. DarthBlood

DarthBlood Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something i've been thinking about the entire time...what's with the stupid ass names?

why not translate the long names that clearly aren't meant to be chinese names into more recognizable names like CD did?

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  15. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as they aren't making up names, I'd be fine with that. They shouldn't be changing Ao Pa Te La to Jimmy though.

lucifer21 likes this.
  16. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    There aren't obvious chinglish names like Fua Ku Lin = Franklin, though that Ao Pa Te La sounds like something you spread on bread or,..well it's just funny sounding and weird

SilverxCalibur likes this.
  17. SilverxCalibur

SilverxCalibur ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Lou Feng is entering that place where hiding his abilities could be detrimental to his growth. The Virtual Universe Company is a place where Lou Feng would not stand out if he said that he possessed a space beast. If he brought this to the attention of someone high up, he could probably get training from an Undying to maximize the benefits from his bodies.

18. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Ao Duo Li Ke Wen Sheng Lai Suo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

19. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    A little annoyed by the cheat code like pools to increase cultivation from Level 1 to Level 9 without working for it. I hope that just means we can get to the rest of the storyline and action sooner. instead of endless training arcs.

20. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Attention all!
    I thought I could hold it but when it repeats itself... actual universe srlsly? The choice of words in this novel...