LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    no idea. didn't read stellar

2. stellarsohye

stellarsohye ☆Drunk Oneesan☆ 『Civil Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds reasonable but I don't know what's the logic or common sense about people who can destroy thousands of galaxies can't even travel the space themselves. Technology? Do you even need that if you're that absurdly strong? Are we going with "god artifacts" that can kill million of galaxies in a single wave too? The scale is no joke even linley can only rule realms while being a god/sovereign. :O The scale is absurd this time at least for me.

3. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he will take Hong or Thunder God. Luo Feng didn't trust them now, and it is unlikely he will trust them later. Example, in IET's other work, the companion character always have close relationship with the MC from their first meeting. + they lack the potential that side companion have.

4. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Fake TN Chapter release.:cry:

5. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    They fixed it. Yay! Also thank goodness for idiots.
    [​IMG]

6. floflo67

floflo67 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well doesn't work for me. :(
    I've got TN offline.

7. ayala

ayala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are you guys still able to seriously read these latest chapter ? I'm trying cause it's a fun novel but since that babata come up, all I want is to hit him hard !! grrrrrrrrr could he be more patronizing ! after sector lord there is I don't know what lord and after that there is the undying !!!! clap clap to the author for call it undying rather then immortal ... is it normal to call a dead guy an "undying" ? lol..........
    all these "!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everywhere since he showed up making me want to commit murder ! hope it end soon but then I don't really have hope... I was even happy when the stereotype "young lord insult the hero, and the hero fight back" come up but even that ended reallly quickly without letting savor the "revenge"....

8. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, he's a stupid character but he has his uses, and at least he isn't the type that interrupts with stupidity.... and I mean like a dumb character that does something stupid in a critical time that screws everything up and the mc has to fix.

9. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a bit nutty after being trapped in his masters grave for like 30k years right?

10. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    But diamond is not metal, it should be earth element, get you facts straight IET

11. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the author or is it the translator?

12. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    Diamond?

13. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People just don't like that he's not struggling as much as he was in previous chapters now that he got a super tier master. A lot of people want a huge amount of tension in novels. They don't like that the MC now has a huge advantage over the rest of the earthlings, they just want that struggle and the MC to have to suffer for his gains (although he fought pretty hard to get this master on that island). Sort of like how Saitama is always looking for tension and struggle ;).

14. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm serious question. We all know that IET novels essentially all have the first love as a tragic tale but this one so far has been... actually stable. But it'll take Luo Fang 50 yrs (the A.I's prediction) to get to the next level which I doubt very very much! But if that's really the case then the girl will essentially be a old made by the time he starts his journey into outer-space. I wonder if Luo Feng is really prepared for his family to die and his 'true love' to wither? WIll he birth some brats so that his genetics help foster the next few generations of earth Elites? I can pretty much guess his final love will actually be in another galaxy with way better talent than average and a huge background. I wounder How will this relationship end and what will be the catalyst??

The MC will have plenty of struggles but right now this is his period of relaxation IET does that before terrible things start happening. Its a constant in his novels. We have Luo Feng dealing with what we can assume to be the Star beast that Babata talked about the one that's a super elite at birth. I assume he'll be using that skill learned from his teachers spirit imprint to tame it and not inhibit its growth. Ironic how both his Plant and future pet will both grow by eating high resource materials.

Another thing... anyone else picture Gara's gourd when they heard about the 2 meter tall calabash (guard plant) that vine was in?

15. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Terrible things" is an understatement of what is coming.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  16. Kraust Howzer

Kraust Howzer The mysterious person of NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of the world is now knocking on their doorstep @_@

17. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Suanni lion?

18. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <sigh> Earth Destroyed / Apocalypse novels are where I draw a line. I gave this an initial pass because (1) it started as a post apoc recovery story, and (2) IET. I read xianxia for light entertainment, not End-Of-Everything-In-A-Stupid-Way angsting.

19. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd also wondered how IET was going to get out of the forthcoming Man-Of-Steel, Women-Of-Kleenex (essay) parody - I suppose slaughtering everybody in the world except the MC would work. : P

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  20. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let me guess. Everyone except mc died? Earth is destroyed? Babata finished the space ship right before the earth was destroyed?