LCD Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by mtkiseki, Mar 16, 2017.

1. mtkiseki

mtkiseki 「Kiseki」「♥」

Reading List:
    Link
    [Culinary] Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire — Ban Li Zi (Chestnut)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Complete
    Chapter Count: 62
    Character Count: 213841
    Release Schedule: 1/wk (Friday AEDT) — No Sponsored Chapters
    Even if he was utterly ignorant about baking, Yu Yi, as the CEO of a Restaurant Chain Corporation, had an even pickier palate than a top-class Michelin Chef.

And Tang Mi, nicknamed Sweetheart, was the most delicious dessert he had ever eaten.

This is a novel about the growth of the male and female lead’s warm affections, trust the author. :)

Reading Guideline
    1. Male lead has a double personality; Don’t like, don’t read
    2. Light, sweet love, 1V1/Monogamy, HE/Happy Ending

So... I was the translator for this series (first three chapters which I did as a teaser) and then @Moonclipse somehow convinced her friend Blaq to agree to translate it for everyone to read. (Unofficial reason is because Blaq is too nice and said she'll translate it for Yue to read.)
    Anyways~ it is adorable. I'm getting diabetes from it, and I've only read up to chapter 5 so far. I'm dying here.
    So, read. It's like fluffy vanilla cake with strawberries and chocolate and lotsa sugar and all kinds of wonderful sweets with a rare tinge of sour and sweet jam that makes your eyes want to pop out because wow.
    The male lead even has this split personality thing going for him. Basically, there's the 'regular' Yu Yi (male lead) that is all cool and collected, and then you have him. The seductive, passionate male lead that just radiates sexiness and makes you want to melt.
    //coughs The female protagonist (Tang Mi) is also rather cute, like a little bunny. I mean, she has to deal with the male lead while inadvertently seducing him by baking pastries.
    So read~!~!~! ♥

It's also part of the Truly Precious Shared Universe (9) written by Chestnut, which consists of

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish I had friends like that. All I get it "Maybe you should learn Chinese, might make some money too. Speaking of which, hows the Japanese coming along..."
    I digress, this is about to be my first shoujo CN because of that.

Edit:male protag!? definitely gonna read now.

3. Matsurika

Matsurika ❀Spring Tune❀『Blue Ashes』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu xin finally appeared! (*´ ˘`*)♡
    He's sweet >_<
    Can't wait for the interactions between him and Tang Mi
    And hope he doesn't he disappear by the end of the story...

Lazy hypocrite and mtkiseki like this.