Spoiler Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 5, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about this one? ....Like how did they know about her copying someone else's food in her school?.....does have a stalker in the form of someone who stole from her?
    I'm assuming the big boss and her will become a couple ....It would be funny if she dated only his other personality :D

it seems like a fluffy story :D

2. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chick that stole her recipe is I think the niece or family member of the guy that interviewed her. He was biased in favor of his family member. Also, that chick stole the recipe because she was in love with the guy that was in love with the main character.

I scanned through this awhile back when the translations for it came out. I think all of chestnut's work are fluffy. That's why they're so fun to read. You just bust your gut laughing at the hilarity and awwing at all the cuteness.

3. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Google translated raws. I didn't finish it because it was kind of reminding me Shin's end in the Korean drama Kill Me Heal Me. But if you have questions and I know the answers then I will definitely share what I know.

alexfilia likes this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the girl who stole her recipy come back to annoy the mc?

5. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, now and then but is of no importance because in Chestnut's novels the main characters are quite clear about what they want. They are confident so flies like her are easily swatted down. She is also partnered with a senior from their college, someone the FL was interested in. This sad girl tried to make it appear as if they were in a relationship but the guy is only interested in FL and is very quick in clearing things.

6. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does she end up dating from the ml 2 personalities? (i really like he has 2 and i hope it wont get fixed :D)

(anf there is another thread i didnt see before making a new one! D: )

7. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 2 more threads I think.
    She dates Yu Yi but what actually happens is that being around her, he starts expressing his feelings and emotions. It is as if both the personalities are merging. Initially he pretends to be Yu Xin when he wants to be with her or show his concern or feelings but Tang li is very observant and catches onto the act immediately. She finally points in out and Yu Yi is forced to confess. When they start dating Xin stops appearing and we find Yi becoming more expressive. Xin actually appears only when Yi wants something but cannot or doesn't act upon his desires. He appears again when Yi is stressed because he is faced with a lot of opposition and at the same time tries to not have sex with Tang Li. Wants something, doesn't take it and boom "Hi, Sweetheart!"

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    why is he trying not to have sex with her? (plz tell me he is not waiting until marriage or something orz)
    does she feel bad dating the other personality? (does her boss gives her his blessing? :D)

9. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is waiting. I may be missing out something (because GT is like a coded message) but I think he was waiting for them to get married. He is making all the preparations. Almost everybody is happy for them. The boss also eats her heart and shuts up. Except the parents. His parents want him to get married to this one girl who is also their business partner but she is very nice. She realises that he is has some psychological issues and is very happy that he has found someone he can be with. She says this to his parents. His parents are apprehensive because tang li was a mere employee. But Tang li's parents are also quite famous. Mum is a jewellery designer and dad is a photographer. Her mum is also not very happy with their union and wants them to sign an agreement. His father is a mega fan of her father so I think that will get sorted out pretty quickly.
    Xin is back and I saying stuff like he is here to stay and that she will be marrying him but till the point I read, I felt as if he is going around solving their (Yi and Li) problems so that they can get married easily. He gave an earful to the father who kept on going on and on about how he didn't recognise Xin and had only one son. Go Xin!!!!!

10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Any sweet/jealous moments between both leads?

11. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently skimming through the mtl
    Well in one scene, Lin Che (the senior guy who actually likes MC, also is same guy the chick -who stole MC's recipe and chased after him to France- likes) started sending MC flowers, and about after a week or so ML found out when he came unannounced to check up on the place. Since the baking room is not a good place to put flower, ML 'suggested' to put it in the office. :blobxd: He ended up "confiscating" the flowers :D Manager came over and was thinking like she has heard of employee's phone getting confiscated but have never heard of flowers being confiscated. Later MC realized the card is still with the flowers....Well while ML was walking with the flowers back to his office, he took out the card, read it and threw it in the trash haha. He then proceeds to tell Luo Hao to arrange for flowers to be sent to MC everyday but using Yu Xin's name (his other self).
    This is in chapter 22/23.
    Hmmm so far, seems like anytime Lin Che is mentioned and interacting with MC, either Yu Yi or Yu Xin will always have that jealous moment :blobmelt:
    End of chapter 26, it mentioned that she knew it was Yu Yi sending the flowers but since he didn't want her to recognize, she will go along with it. (She pretty much compared their handwriting)
    The scenes with Yu Xin tho <3 :aww:

12. kai sora

kai sora Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how cute,
    who will she sleep with: yu yi or yu xie ?

Emmyy likes this.
  13. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I mtl-ed this one before. The ml has three personality.

The cold one
    The happy go lucky
    And the childish one

14. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah there, three? Yu yi, Yu xin and?

15. Shakieela

Shakieela Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please post the raw website of it......I really want to read it fast

16. Kimchigal

Kimchigal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Shakieela

Shakieela Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

There's only 2 Yu Yi and Yu Xin. The childish one is Goudan'er who was Yu Xin pretending to be a child cause he was not happy that Tang Mi said she treated him like a child.