Switch

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by BattleNoob, Jun 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BattleNoob

BattleNoob Founder of the NooB Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is should I get the nin switch?
    Is it fun? And any advice

2. Fierbras

Fierbras Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk but if you do get it, I'd recommend disgaea 5. In my opinion, the games Im interested in are still coming but if you want a decent portable, the switch is fair.

3. Thanatus

Thanatus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea i was thinking of buying my self one but hmmm i dont know, will see maybe who knows. :rolleyes:

4. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason you want a switch is because of the only switch games. If legend of zelda, monster hunter or any other came out in pc or another type of console, the switch would be dead.
    My advice if you got the money get it.is your money or your parents money at the end.

BattleNoob and Nyarlathotep like this.
  5. thedorkishguy

thedorkishguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a Switch, pre-ordered it for BOTW.. and honestly after BOTW has completed there isn't much left to play. I think it's a good investment so maybe get it after E3 this year in preparation for the next lineup of games?

6. NGCleric

NGCleric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Friend of mine owns one. We have a lot of fun with it. Largely playing various multiplayer games, but there are also several fun single player games. Largely just depends on if you want to play games that come out on it or if you want to be able to take it with you.

7. Astari

Astari Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is possible to play BOTW on pc alredy, but it requires quite the computer...

8. Phoenix

Phoenix Nameless Wanderer 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it for Disgaea 5. It's quite fun (And great since I can move it around the house). The detachable controllers are great too since I'm not constrained to holding a controller between my hands. Overall I can see that the switch will be around for quite a while. Only downside with it at the moment is that all the accessories are freaking expensive. Still waiting for the TV docks to become cheaper...

9. pietothesky

pietothesky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait for black friday or price cuts of any sort. Heck where I live no brick and mortar store even has the Switch. Right now a fake lack of supply is pushing up prices. Plus I've seen videos of the Switch getting scratches on it's screen from putting it in, and removing it from the dock.

Plus even if you wait for a few months only more good games are going to be on the console. I intend to get one when it gets cheap, basically comparable to the price of a new 3ds. ($250-300)
    Not sure what you want any of us general forum pubs to say, Cheers regardless buddy.

10. Phoenix

Phoenix Nameless Wanderer 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're going to be waiting for quite a while lol. And for the dock issue, the general public has it solved (Even though nintendo didn't solve it yet) by using a screen protector, putting a cover on the dock, or just replacing the entire dock casing with a better one.
    Only thing that irks me is that there isn't a case for the switch... (Not a carry case. but a case like a phone case)

11. gwendaal

gwendaal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Piracy is bad games are meant to be played on their released support. They get money to make more games for you to play there no charity.

12. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like Zelda it is fun to get. If not, wait about a year or so when they get other games on it. Right now it is essentially just Zelda for playable games.

13. infinit3aura

infinit3aura [Infinit3 Clan] [delirious army] [meowstic]

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like there aren't many games yet, maybe later, not now. Who knows, the price may lower a Little

14. Vedastra

Vedastra [I.....See....You.....!!!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait for at least 10 games that you like to play on switch
    Buying a console for 2 or 3 games is a bit of waste IMO

15. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Consoles will always become obsolete without exclusive games, so make sure that it has 5 or more exclusive games that are very interesting to buy it. Else it feels like a complete waste.

16. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha. Sucker.

17. gwendaal

gwendaal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want more Nintendo games do it also you should know cemu running Nintendo libraries that why the source is closed.