Forum Rules Tagging Template

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Parth37955, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As NUF grows, it becomes harder and harder to find threads. So here's a Tagging Template for all future and current threads. I request all thread starters to follow these and change old ones, because there are so many of them and I really don't want to do it :whistle:

1. Use the names of all the novels involved in the thread as well as acronyms.
      1. Ex: A thread about ISSTH would have these tags: ISSTH, I Shall Seal The Heavens
        1. Use full title (the title as appears of NU) or as much as will fit (make sure to get main part)
      2. Tag it the same as the novel pickup as well as the language
        1. Ex: Novel Pickup, Chinese
      3. You may add other info like author's name, type of novel (xianxia, wuxia, slice of life)
      4. Do not add useless tags
        1. Ex: howlongtillthisgetslocked
    2. Here's an example for the tags a thread should have:
      1. Title of Thread: Romance in ISSTH
        1. Here's a good example: ISSTH, I Shall Seal The Heavens, Romance, Novel Pickup
        2. Here's a bad example: issth, why it is so slow, romance sucks, bleh
      2. See the difference.
    3. Now how do you search tags? You use this: http://forum.novelupdates.com/search/?type=post otherwise know as search forums.
    If you notice a thread lacks tags or are not following this template, inform the thread creator. If they do not respond within 24 hours, report it.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Queue, Vehement, shadow83 and 18 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.