Spoiler Tales of Demons and Gods

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Robbini, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    So i'm in one of my 'Good new chapter, let's just read ahead in the raws for a while' moods, and do so.

That raises questions for me.

So, if anyone who's really read ahead could post in spoiler tags (or not, but it would ruin for anyone who didn't want to read spoilers), who Nie Li's romance / harem / partners will be, and possibly if he's already met them.

Us current readers probably know of some, but I would like a list of those we already know, and those who we will come to know.

2. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Team Ning-er!

I'm still team Xiao Ning, but Xiao Yu and Long Yuyin are starting to gain favor.

Xiao Yu is shown to be a girl later on. Not much of a spoiler since everybody expects it. However, her body is very well disguised, to the point where she has the chest of a guy. Her parents approve~~ Well, Nie Li met them and came out unscathed...

Long Yuyin will appear in the next few chapters. For the next couple dozen chapters, we see a lot of her character. She's the arrogant princess warrior type who first views Nie Li as a rival, then as a master who can train her. Then she gets all deredere and damned if that isn't a cute character.

I like the progression of these characters. Kinda cliche, but still nice to read.

3. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone who is a girl and is one of the mainish character. You can get that feeling inside that tells you "ooh new harem member"

4. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading the 'Total Mind-change arc', but does that make her the last harem member, or will there be more? Doesn't really have to be as many as in Long Live Summons or A Martial Odyssey, but it would really... change things around.

5. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading the raws around the time the Demon Lord reappeared. Just got too confusing...

6. Rwings

Rwings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sort of liked the girl from the alchemy group. She seemed interesting and that chick who was three years older then him and tried figuring out how to be the third wife...both just disappears.

As for future harem only read a little ahead on raws, but seems like with this newest chapter all the main girls have been seen that will be relevant anytime soon. Making it up to 5, 7 counting the two I talked about earlier.