Spoiler tales of the reincarnated lord

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by reokyouma, Jan 2, 2017.

1. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) Pod's kid is lorist 2nd disciple. He became a 1st lvl silver. Right now he started to train a technique from lorist previous life. It's similar to the aquametal technique but gentler. Reidy trains the technique as well and helps him right now.

2) Lorist makes the general plans and his commander/troop leader follow it. His army is to big and fight's in to many different places to lead every battle by himself.

3) The Norton Family is pretty stable. No one from his territory is trying to replace him. All threats to the territory from outside pretty much get outmaneuvered.

2. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What happened to that girl that went with this gold-ranked guy? Any news about her and her maid?
    2. What rank is Locke currently at?
    3. Is he currently being viewed as a threat by the Trade Union?

3. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loriste commands every battle and he appoints other as commanders. You cannot be at one place at the same time that's where your subordinates come in.
    His family is stable, it's not an exaggeration to say that every citizen in his own dominion adores and reveres him due to all the policy affecting the economy and military.

4. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) The gold ranked guy is involved in a war with some other duchy.It's mention in the Morante newspaper briefly.
    2) Silver rank
    3) The seven chambers of commerce think Loriste is a threat to them and one of them especially tried to do some sneaky maneuvers against him. One of them hired the pirates from the pirate kingdom to raid the settlement of the Norton family and well, you the know the history of the pirate kingdom after that. But not the trade union yet maybe in the future raws.

5. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @SchLosSraTTe
    1.Is Reidy gold rank yet? Also does locke get anymore disciples?
    2,.In the earlier chapters, it was noted that their was an alliance of dukes. How does lorist overcome them?
    4. I know that the kenmays have an alliance with the nortons, but after reading ch. 128 and seeing the craftiness of their family head, have they ever tried something against the nortons?
    5. @Assura i asked SchLos this but not u. Whats your favorite arc so far?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  6. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1)We hear about his ex. Her husband the marquis broke through to become a blademaster and now controls most of the land in the kingdom he belongs to. They call him the shadow king because he has more influence than the king. His wife died and he married lorist ex, they have like 5 children and rumors say that they love each other and have a happy live. The marquis right now is commander of the kingdoms army who fight against the business alliance. that's why we get the information. The ex probably doesn't know much about lorist success because their kingdom is in the south so information about the north is sparse. Lorist gets a bit depressive when he hears about their live.

2) Silver 1 but people still think he is iron ranked. His Battle power is half-step Sword Saint

1) Reidy as well as Schwartz (or whatever Pot' son is called in the translations) can't advance after silver 1 because of the technique their are training. Lorist disciples are Reidy Schwartz and the son of the pirate Captain that Lorist makes his Fleet Admiral and Family Knight.

2) Could be the central state alliance. If it's them than their are fighting in the current raws.

3) No they didn't try anything.

Just likes this.
  7. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Thanks, W/e happened to charade's maid servant father the 3 star gold rank? Is he still around?
    2. Also does els family come to the north/ did any people migrante from morante city to the north after locke becomes a duke. Besides dawn academy people?
    3. In one of the prior post, it was mentioned that lorist has 10 gold rank body guards. Surprised he agreed to that what happened?

Just likes this.
  8. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) First he retired and didn't become a family knight. But 5 years later or so Lorist discovered that in the meantime he became a blademaster and force recruited him as a family knight.

2) Els family didn't come. Charade's father did migrate. Lorist did offer a mercenary he still knew to come to the north but i don't think it was mentioned if he came. Otherwise I don't think anyone else came.

3) Lorist has always people around him because he's a lord especially since the assassination attempt. But they are not gold knights. He only has 16 Family Gold Knights and they all have important position in the army and administration. The only gold knight who is/was quite often with is Els. But I think he was still silver then.

Just likes this.
  9. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Up to the current translations, we see that the princes are nothing but idiots, but what about the other dukes? What are some reasons why the duke's went to war against the nortons beside Greed/Jealousy? And also are their any smart and capable dukes? Or are they all just greedy and over confident?

2. So back in the earlier chapters, Locke supported that bastard son of a viscount, during the count with a lot kids arc. What has he been up to?

3. You mentioned your favorite arc is the pirate kingdom, how did that fleet admiral guy come to have such a good relationship with locke that he even took his kid in as his disciple? What are some other things that happened in that arc?

4 whats the arc after this current one?

10. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) The second prince's father-in-law, Duke Fisablen. He's the one that caused the most damage to the Norton family forces after Locke started warring with him. He is pretty shrewd and clever.
    2) He's doing pretty well and Locke met up with him when he went back to Morante city.
    3) I am pretty sure @SchLosSraTTe is able to answer the question better than me. Like with all his familiars, Locke appreciates talent and hard work like in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Cao Cao. I think Locke offered him better conditions than just being a simple pirate and raider. A better life for his family and children. And being integrated into the nobility and reputation.

Just likes this.
  11. kulelat

kulelat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where do you get the mtl and/or raw? I've basically catch up to the latest translated chapters and i want to read any raws/mtl chapters (since i can read chinese fluently).

Another question:
    what happen to the "aspiring nobles"/wannabes in wildnorth town? were they wiped out?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  12. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. So it isn't a situation of his ex going all "wuuuu wuuuu I regret it so much" I wonder if the locke and the marquis would cross swords? As for Locke's rank, I'm kinda surprised. I thought he'd be gold by now or at least clear the misconception of him being iron, didn't expect him to go Yun Che. Anyway, thanks for the spoilers.

13. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wiped out by Duke Loggins. If you type in the chinese name of TORL in google. There will be many chinese sites hosting the raws of TORL

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  14. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3) Hm so, the admiral/pirate captain in mtl his name is sembawood. He was not part of the pirate kingdom. He was a pirate that raided small merchant ships. On day they raided the ship of lorist. And lorist just sat their signing paper. The pirates were dumbfounded and locke just tells them that they're know his raiders. Locke knocked Sembawood out with one punch and then got with the pirates to their family to get them to the north. Their he saw Sembawood's son and just telled him that he becomes his disciple when he is old enough. He did that so that Sembawood is more at ease. Later Lorist forgot about it but Semba didn't so, he became his disciple.

4) Beaten Duke Loggins army and then rescuing the convoy.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the site here but i can send you a pm.

Not many people who crossed sword with Locke live long enough to tell the tale. Locke would beat the marquis with ease. Locke is pretty much invincible against Blademaster's.

Just likes this.
  15. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    @SchLosSraTTe
    1. How did the conflict start with the 2nd prince faction. And do you know who actually killed the 1st prince?
    2. How did people react when locke created guns?
    3. How did locke vist back to morante city go?
    4. You mentioned that the 2nd prince queen, still runs there kingdom. Im surprised charade didnt loot them dry when the 2nd prince got captured. Is the queen special in any way? Or just a puppet?
    5. It was noted that locke has a female cousin who served the third prince, is she alive?

dajonllego and Just like this.
  16. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) The 2nd prince got greedy and wanted the money Lorist looted in the north.

2) Guns already existed. The dwarfs made them but they are only as strong as a bow. Lorist guns are bronze cannons for ships, 5 handguns that no one uses and a couple muskets or something. But the handguns and muskets can't be mass-produced right now so pretty much no one expect his inventors/researchers know about them. The ship cannons only got used in the pirate kingdom arc so other countries probably doesn't know about them either. They are right now producing land artillery but there aren't in military use yet. The people who saw the ship-cannon's were pretty exited about their destructive power.

3) He got into problems with the sea merchant chamber of commerce and accidentally started a war between the glass kingdom and the business alliance.

4) He didn't want to start an all out war against the kingdom and they pretty much got looted dry but mostly by his allies, I read now till the raws and the kingdom doesn't exist anymore. The Queen isn't really important but is the daughter of the grand Duke that gives Lorist the biggest fight later on.

5) Yeah she is the lover of the uncle but in the newest chapters they had a fallout and she and her family came back to north.

Just likes this.
  17. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    4) you said allies do you mean the norton family knights? Or allies like the kenmays? If its the kenmays why is he allowing them to have so much power? Its just an alliance, they didnt pledge there loyalty to locke why let them have any profits?

1) Ran out of questions again, any other note worthy things happen in the story? That we havent talked about?

18. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link

4) The kenmays and the other 2 ally's were only in the war because Lorist asked them, so of course they will get stuff to loot it's the only reason they took part in it.

1) Probably but without a reminder I can't really think of something.

Just likes this.
  19. reokyouma

reokyouma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news on magi, fairies, dragons and any other older race?

20. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. Sometimes they mention the mages because Lorist did something similar like cannons. The Mages hat magic cannons. But nothing else really as far as i read.