Spoiler tales of the reincarnated lord

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by reokyouma, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @SchLosSraTTe
    Back with more questions:LOL:
    1) You mentioned that the 3rd prince uncle is the current regent, how is his relationship with locke?

2) what was the reaction that locke cousin had when they met again?

3) i thought that locke cousin had a relationship with the 3rd prince. How did she end up with the uncle?

4) it seems like locke does a lot of forced migration to a certain degree/or he's the one that brings people to his lands. Does any common folks come to the Norton lands without being actually brought by locke? Also does any notable warriors come after hearing about locke?

Just likes this.
  2. SchLosSraTTe

SchLosSraTTe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) The uncle tries to use Locke a lot. Locke doesn't like that. Their kinda wary of each other.

2) I think she was like "you so big now" or something like that.

3) I don't think she had a relationship with the 3rd prince maybe she was his knight but i doubt that.

4) Not really common folks doesn't really has the means to enquirer about how it is in the north. About warriors he pretty much get's them all himself except one, he came because of a promise to his brother but I think that is already translated.

3. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    @Assura @SchLosSraTTe
    Howdy,
    1.Whats locke up to at the newest point of the raws?

2. Do any barbarians join the norton family?

3. Lets talk economics for a little bit, is locke going to drop the trade union currency(fordes) and establish his own? Also does Charade make any economic changes in the north?

4. Might be too much of a specific question, but you mentioned that lorist has given his family knights noble titles, can you tell which knight got which title?

5. One more question about the kenmays. Is locke going to allow the kenmays to have control over half the northlands? After reading this current translated chapter i'm not a big fan of this soon to be alliance.

4. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think @SchLosSraTTe will be able to your question easily, so far the current MTL raw is so hard to read due to the names being like Churchill Wiston III, and I'm like o_O
    1) The two royal highness and Locke won the war against some duchy like always. Whole point of the war was for Locke to get more population and resources to improve his lands
    2) Yes, his plan was to captured most of the barbarians as his labour force, and let them join the family after several years to let them understand that joining his family has way better conditions than just raiding.
    3) Yes, Locke decided to mint his own currency to get rid of all foreign influence on the North. Yes, Charade implement several economic changes of which the small MTL details are hard to read.
    4) All the golden ranked knights have their own land bestowed by Locke as to keep their bloodline and have future descendants. Some got baron and viscount titles as Locke is the Grand Duke.
    5) The North is a big place after all very desolate in population but extremely large natural resources to exploit. The Kwnmays family gives them the last piece of the land they own to the Norton family as to improve their relations due to the last war they had in the current translated and Locke taking 100,000 Gold ford coins. Locke becomes owner of the entire North and the rest of his three allies have lands somehwhere else.

Just likes this.
  5. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    @Assura
    1. "The two royal highness" there are two? I thought charade over threw the 1st highness?

4. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Is there a map? i would like to see the size of locke's dominion.

2. So locke makes his family knights landed nobles, also his aliance all leave the northlands, what about the rest of the common nobles? Are they loyal to locke or do they leave to?

3. Is there really a difference from duke and grand duke? Cant you make your own duchies with either title? And also did locke get those titles at the same time or different?

4. Whose your favorite character?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, when it was machine translated it said two royal highnesses, so I kept it like to make it more simple for me, some of the details machine translated are really confusing.
    1. Locke's dominion was originally large in the first place, it was that he didn't have enough manpower to truly use the natural resources of the land.
    2. There still in the Northlands, but not in Locke's territory since he was given the last piece of territory by the Kenmays family. Locke united the North was said in the machine translation. So I apologize for not giving a clear answer. He dedicates a specific piece of land where only very rich nobles can rent property in his land which boosts income for the Norton family.
    3. He still answers to the original Krissen Empire and not those two royal highnesses. I think the title of Grand Duke was offered by the two royal highness. Grand Duke is just below those two royal highnesses and higher than a duke.
    4. I would say Charade. He is very greedy and loyal to the family. He's extremely funny as well. I like the interactions with him and Locke. If I had to put it, Locke would be batman and Charade would be Alfred, Alfred does everything. Every time the family has a war, every kingdom or duchy is stripped clean of anything that can be used for the benefit of the family. Literally everything.

Megabadman16 likes this.
  7. Duwei

Duwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if missed or what but does he ever progress on his cultivation and becomes as strong or stronger than the magis from thousands of years ago or what? just curious cuz i thought that would happen

8. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Now in Raws, his combat capability is of quasi-saint level, but his battle force remains in silver rank but his subordinates think he is still in iron rank because his blade doesn't glow or something. He gets a domain like ability, and in that domain he is kinda like king bradley from full metal alchemist, like he sees everything in slow motion but that is him being super fast, he can kill 1st level blademasters like cutting cabage.

Regarding the magic element/ruins exploration, etc those arcs didn't start yet, and I don't think it will start in the near future,even I'm also hoping that the novel changes direction and goes in that way.

Just likes this.
  9. Duwei

Duwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks appreciate the info and yh hopefully the novel will go that way at some point

10. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading ch. 146, i dont see how locke and the 2nd highness can have a good relationship after him trying to steal his officers. When they meet it should be interesting, also him meeting the traitorous dawn academy people again should interesting too. Any spoilers on that?
    @Assura

11. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, most of the former students who joined the 2nd highness had died and only one I think was left alive and he regretted ever since then. Locke wanted him to come back but couldn't since he swore an oath. In the current raw, Locke sold millions of warcraft furs to the second highness resulting in millions of gold coins. Its more like a mutual interest between Locke and the second highness. There are no eternal friends or enemies but mutual interest and business.

Just likes this.
  12. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    @Assura
    1.What is locke going to have to do, to make the madaras duchy let the convoy pass?

2. How does locke first meeting with the 2nd highness go

3. Is there a war/battle where locke is most notoriously known from?

4. You mentioned that the 2nd prince father in law is a duke, and locke has the most difficulty with handling him. Has that duke and locke met? Is he still alive?

13. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He couldn't. Locke stealthily built ships to sneak their way across on a river to bypass them I think.
    Later in way way future chaoters would he annhilate them.
    2. The 2nd highness takes advantage of Locke and his convoy to help attack another duchy which results in a bad impression on the 2nd highness by Locke. I don't remember that well but it wasn't a good impression and relations turned pretty sour.
    3. Yes especially with the pirate kingdom as I told you he beheaded every citizen and use them to build a pyramid head. It was such a disgusting and grotesque scene when other nobles when to visit it, it served as a reminder to other greedy and selfish nobles, duchies, and principals to not mess with the Norton family.
    4. Yes, he's called Duke Fisablen. No, they haven't met yet in the currently translated chapters. It would be good to go back to previous pages because you could have asked the same questions that had been already answered. Duke Fisablen is still alive and gave up on revenge after recognizing how well organized and technologically advance the military was of the Norton family. Locke marries his daughter which was the princess of the enemy kingdom as I first mentioned in way previous post. Locke creates trebuchets, catapults, cannons, and way more advanced crossbows than any other kingdoms which cause Fisablen to realize he will never regain his past glory but can only survive.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Just and Alexander12 like this.
  14. determan

determan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is still in iron rank or he improve, for the meantime i didnt read anything that tells it, maybe i pass it, can you tell me?
    Thanks

15. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, he still in silver rank. But his blade doesn't glow which makes people think that he's still in iron rank. He has a power I think that make him see stuff super slow and later on in the raws he kills blademasters as easily as cutting through butter.

determan likes this.
  16. determan

determan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, and in what stage of silver he is?

17. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the first stage, they never show him cultivate, he's always busy running around developing his territory or waging wars, but his combat capability is of quasi-saint level. He improves through fighting mostly, n he practices that aqua metal meditation of his previous life.

determan likes this.
  18. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure why people keep on saying 3 years of forced labor for barbarians. It is at least 10 years. If not picked up manners by them - for life, something like that.
    it's 3 years for captured troops/slaves.
    Also, even author is a bit dodgy when it comes to the map. he's telling something like "bad paint job". so some sort of scribbles exists so far and author is yet to publish the map. Even though he's at the north, there's vast amount of places to go further north (where so called barbarians are living).

Assura likes this.
  19. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Ford Business alliance managed to recruit a sword saint to help their expansion plans, but Locke still isn't worried about that because that war is happening down south. Since he is allied with the uncle of the 3rd prince who is out for revenge on the ford business alliance, he probably will end up pissing off a saint I believe.

Just likes this.
  20. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Dwarves in this novel make the best weapons, as opposed to their kind hearted/gullible nature in other novels, here they are kind of like jewish businessmen. No ruins exploration. One of his lovers, Telesti says she wants to explore blackmud swamps but don't what happened to that, MTL is not very clear.