Tempest of the Stellar War discussion

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Seraph, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Seraph

Seraph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody give me the basic rundown of his powers(if there's anything special about him), interaction with other characters and love interest if there is one, and his current strength(whether he is starting from scratch or already strong.
    Thanks in advance

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got mysterious thing that make him must training with insane military drill to make him like soldier called super soldier training so he physically very strong this training must be success or he can die~
    the series use index thing that can calculate someone "talent" to determine someone capability while MC somehow have low talent for mech department but a mysterious old man indicate that there defect on current system while teach MC science somehow~
    for love interest beside one from outer space not really~

3. ninthlite

ninthlite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is lots of filler. I just want to watch the mc fight mecha battles, but nooooo we gotta have ten chapters dedicated to the annoying number one beauty bitch

4. Alhana

Alhana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not as interesting as i thought it would be T_T i will let it stack up for 50 or 100 ch b4 continue

5. Artorias

Artorias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The premise seems pretty good but a lot of the opinions I'm hearing appear to indicate that the story is rather mediocre. Is it just the usual "former trash turned super arrogant OP MC thanks to mysterious mentor/item and then proceeds to be underestimated by generic and utterly retarded villains that come after him endlessly while he proceeds to beat the shit out of them"?