LCD Terror Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was the longest chapter ever.

2. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea...kinda rdy for this dream stuff to finish.

3. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the MC saying they don't have a psyche force user? Did i miss something?

4. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope we get a new translator quickly. I liked the previous guy but no motivation shouldn't be forced

5. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened?

6. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    He got tired, bored, or both. He mentioned in the past he kept at it for as long as he did because of how much time and effort he put into it. In addition he even said the story was not as exciting and the final fight in volume 16 was the high point for him. And to top it off Qidian taking his translations without permission demotivated him as well.

He was probably going to stop sooner or later anyways. Around volume 14 the releases got slower. He used to do daily releases, but around the time he quit, volume 20 we were lucky to get one chapter a week. Well, chapters got longer from the original short ones was probably a factor too, as well as its popularity slipping. The fan community who would actually comment and discuss the chapters died out towards the end.

7. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember noting a shit ton of mistakes on his work tho...
    (Many mistakes... scratch that, all of the mistakes I and a few others pointed out on the comments never got fixed...)

8. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    It's back.

9. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody ramember that The Lord od the Rings have a friendly super strong psyche force user

10. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubted about "friendly"

11. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just have to ask this, but why didn't the author look into X-Men mutations?

Wolverine's mutation for example has regeneration that rivals that of a troll's.
    where as Magneto's mutation would be the bane of transformer bots.
    then theres Professor Xavier's mutation, the best Psychic package that literally has everything they'd need.
    plus Jean's mutation, the almighty phoenix that can even burn the world, hell even burning the universe isn't so far off.
    and last but not the least the good old villain "Apocalypse", an all-in-one package that can literally take in an unlimited number of mutations.

further than that, theres also Deadpool from a different series but still related, Deadpool is literally immortal in a sense that he can live through being totally dismantled, heck in some comic instances hes even depicted to regenerate from being incinerated to ash.

on that note, i'm pretty sure these mutations would have a final rank of A or AA, if not S.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  12. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    The author was never too interested in enhancement, stats, skills, and the like from what I saw for the majority of the novel. He never showed the kind of passion and exploration of fictional abilities you would expect for this kind of novel, much less X-Men.

13. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i suppose so, though the author did mention a few popular characters like spiderman or superman.

really though, the author should've at least gave some more depth to these mutations, specially to increase the variety of opponents.
    even if the main team went with classic mutations, enemy teams should've went with other exotic mutations.
    e.g. i'd expect the juggernaut (X-Men) mutation would be far more superior than younger taguro (yu yu hakusho) mutation, which would make for a tougher opponent for Zheng.

14. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, the author's post novel post was so god damn condesending. essentially boiled down to "what do you mean you hated the ending and lack of resolution? just because its a story doesn't mean it needs resolution, i'm done with these characters anyway, ON TO THE NEXT ONES". I can't be the only person who reads a story and gets investing in the characters just as much as the world right? you kill the mc or make him a non factor and switch to someone completely unrelated permanently essentially just kills the book for me.

15. Bikersmoke

Bikersmoke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot which chapter i was on, plz help.
    I quit reading when they all died, or almost all and he is going to try to revive everyone.
    I quit reading forever ago, just couldnt get over it. I think now if I start fresh at that chapter it wont bother me because I dont remember much anyway.