LCD Terror Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With a tool for unlocking first stage, wouldn't it be good to use it on captured enemies in longer movies? A lot more bonus points for an unlocked person.

2. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeee why didn't they disable and trap the ringwraiths after finding out they grow stronger...also why this and some other novels aren't discussed?

3. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the other teams got greedy. The alliance is new so no teamwork or anything. They don't know if the other team might keep all the points.

Yes I'm wondering also why this isn't discussed.

4. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I think good novels that aren't discussed are well written. The author answers the questions instead of leaving them there forever. :p

5. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Discussion isn't much about answering questions, it's for expressing reactions and guessing what will happen.

6. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    How much TI chapters do you stack, I find 6 is still too short.

7. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Read directly. Is in my list of series to read as they are released. It is super short though, I can agree with that.

As for discussion, the most interesting thing in this arc is that they didn't send the new people to the elvenhome harbour or let them stay with the elves. Instead taking them along on a safer route, in a world this dangerous, losing them costs a lot of points as well...

8. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've found the new arc disappointing so far. I'm pretty sure there was a few years between Bilbo's birthday and Frodo being hunted for the ring. It seemed incredibly stupid of them to not read the LotR books and to only watch the movie 50 times. I don't think they even had the time to watch all three movies 50 times. It doesn't seem like every team should know about the runes words now given how out of the way the information was. Moria is described as a city as opposed to a kingdom.

9. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered that author already explained:
    - Time between Bilbo's birthday and Frodo being hunted for the ring was shorten (In the movie Gandalf need few years to find the document about One Ring, but in TI he only need a day). That's because God can't let 3 teams wait for few years.
    - Moria was expanded (like Raccoon city in book 7)

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The obvious answer is to start the movie when Gandalf is on his way back. It makes no sense whatsoever for Gandalf to be able to run to Isengard(or anywhere else of importance) and back in a day.

Calling it a city is making it smaller not expanding it. Moria was a Dwarven Kingdom literally for ages. It seems odd to call a structure that spans across a mountain range a city. I can't complain too much though because I've been seeing it called a city elsewhere too.

11. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe God need to arrange time for 3 teams fight. The winner would take the role of Frodo's bodyguard.
    Is Sosseres TI translator?

12. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    No I am not. I am a common leecher of the story. I just happen to like it more than many others here. :)

13. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone here know how to contact with TI translator ? I am translator of Infinity Armament, a novel similar to TI, so I want to contact him to having a dicussion about translation of this genre.

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Capone's castle fruit would be insanely useful for a long game team to have. Throw all the newbies and plot characters you need to protect into a veteran character. Store crap inside of him instead of needing storage. You can have people ready to fight at any moment. There would be no practical limit on team members you could have or created people you could bring into missions.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  16. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where? Do you mean raws? On the site it at chapter 6 like the other sites.

17. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't good as it seems. None use Superman bloodline due to Kryptonite factor. Do you think what will happen if entire team inside that man when he was killed by a Seastone bullet?

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    None use Superman bloodline because it's probably too expensive that by the time they can afford it they'd rather get other things. Do you think every team carries around some Kryptonite on the chance that they might fight someone with a Kryptonian bloodline?

I don't think people inside would automatically die if the person with the fruit is killed. They'd probably get thrown out. At any rate it's still an insanely useful power for a team to have. He's a safe, portable, base for the characters. Besides you could groom some people to act as his protection and stay inside of him at all times.

19. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Really wondering what the other half of the alliance is doing. Part of me thinks Xuan is gonna use them as hostages against the alliance if needed since they have more veteran members. Also happy the thread is alive XD

20. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on what he can do per rank. Storing people might be rank B or A. Might take a while to be useful if all you can do at lower ranks is be living storage ring also buying weapons for the army costs a lot of points better to use them on other things