LCD Terror Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like he's trying to trick Zheng to unlock the 4th level or something.

2. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't like starship troopers? Though for me I like the part where the had a sort of mind battle, plans counter plans and stuff.. other than that the rest were okay. haven't seen the movie though so might be different

I feel Xuan wants Zheng to release his mental lock on his ability.. He did question him how strong he really is after that rampage back in resident evil where yinkong saw Zheng.

Anyone else felt something is missing from the chapter?.. Zheng fighting, legolas remembering and hoping Zheng uses item.. then suddenly zheng used the item on xuan

3. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they might be somewhat connected to each other. Frankly the only way I see team China being able to compete is if Zheng unlocks the 4th stage in this movie. If he unlocked the 4th stage and then uses the mask to briefly enter the 5th stage he might be able to wipe Team Celestial.

On another note I can't believe these idiots didn't think to cover the sewer grate before the battle started. I understand Xuan not mentioning it if he wanted to use it to fake his death but is everyone else on the team retarded? How many times did they watch the movies? I'd have also been shooting fire arrows at the orcs carrying the bombs long before they got to the wall.

4. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    They still have the movie characters and with Zheng unleashing his complete potential (and plot armor), and Yinkong's cousing assisting maybe to let Yinkong grow more (before killing her XD) they might win. He was the one who had the ring if I assume correctly and might use Sauron to kill team celestial the betray sauron...

Or team celestial and the rest of the team unite to defeat sauron leading to multiple deaths in team celestial allowing China to win.

PS: read spoilers so
    I think Zheng doesn't get 4th stage here since there are still a lot of movies after before the final one

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the movie characters will probably be busy in the middle of Mordor at that point in time. Yinkong's cousin said he'll stop helping after Gondor so can't really depend on that.

I doubt it'll make them take down Sauron if they gave him the ring.

Well, it did just say that it's getting ready to throw all of the teams together. If he's suppose to catch up to the guy about to become a sage then he should get to it quickly. He'll still need to make abilities once he reaches 4th stage.

6. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I said after troopers...

7. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if he plans to give it to sauron but if he does, he should have a plan especially since yinkong's life might be in danger. Also the system normally gives difficult but doable situations.. I also don't think that their he would give it to sauron but it is possibility.

They do have different number of movies in between clashes.. So that might be used to allow him to grow.. Besides even if he is 4th stage his team mates are still 2nd stage at most.. He needs them to be stronger cause he can't protect them while fighting his op clone..

8. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry about that..
    resident evil was okay I guess.. and I like the current one because it's LOTR, Heng gets to shine and learn new skills (if not come back and learn), Yinkong also cause she was really badass then and I want her to catch up so this might be the arc especially with her real cousin here, and the Xuan vs. Adam that will sure come.

9. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I like LOTR but this... actually I haven't enjoyed the novel since I binge read it up to the latest chapter which was then something before starship troopers. Since then I don't like these drop by drop chapters, not enough, not exciting and I realised the quality is lacking.

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I like LotR but I don't think this is a particularly good crossover.

11. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does Xuan count as a native in his current form? Somebody they can recruit back into the team as they were thinking of doing with the mummy?

12. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is still counted as a player.. If they could go back to the dimension within 20 days then he will be revived but if not then his consciousness will disappear completely thus be truly dead.. Am wondering how he could make contact unless he can still control his body due to the leaf but still registered as dead

13. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay so Xuan is still alive, no surprise there.. The 20 days must be a time limit. If he can't go back within 20 days he will become a native? Or die?..

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anybody kept track of how many 10k in the negative team China is? Losing Xuan, losing 3-4 important plot characters and so on.

15. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they get deduction with the death of those plot characters? I thought only for the time they needed to meet up with Aragorn at the start

16. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    You might be right. I am not sure if it ever stopped applying.

17. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone, who obviously went ahead and read raws kept praising Xuan's plan, but it was just a small trick and a poor bluff. The trick on Hao Tian was nice, but nothing amazing. The bluff was the worse. It was instantly saw through, but Adam was too timid to make a move to wipe Team China.

Adam also kept working against himself as well. He could have had his comrade kill the assassin guy or Zheng in advance, but he kept stopping him. He also didn't prepare anything in case Xuan had something as a trump card (From the last chapter I read). He may not have even made a deal with Mardor to gain a influence to fight back.​

18. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Your question about points had been answered.. So it was for the whole movie XD

His comrade couldn't kill the assassin (zhuikong) though.. But if they all attacked him before the battle with team china then maybe... Yeah I also felt he was lacking for an intelligent one.. Influence is important in the movies and yet he didn't have any.. It was even Zhuikong who gave the ring to Sauron

19. Monster Cat

Monster Cat Ruthless Angel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh yeah i do agree

20. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was a step away from doing so. His seal did contain him. Not even Fourth Stage Destruction Zheng could break it. Zhuikon conspired with Xuan because the cultivater guy was his worst match up despite being lower in unlocked mode, and adding Song Tian made his chances of killing Team Celestial small.

Team Celestial was super strong, so joining Morder or the alliance wouldn't have been hard.