LCD Terror Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the latest volume, but its probably better to read all at once. There's no fighting, so individual chapters are lacking.

2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    He have gone so much death and life situation that helped him become from a coward to a gutsy one.

But he still doesn't accept it.
    He can forget it if he wants to..
    He just doesn't wants to cuz he's stupid..

3. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgetting a mistake doesn't make you strong or smart. Saying that you overcame your past, but you haven't and don't say it is stupid. Heng has never lied about how he feels, so he isn't stupid. And you can go through countless life and death trials and not escape the past. You can argue that's not the case, but if you look back since his revival, but he hasn't had a true life and death battle yet. Like a one on one critical situation where he either evolved or died.

4. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this goes in the "easier said than done".. But like what was mentioned, it is praise worthy that he didn't run and even brought out his weapon and attacked one of the assailants.

On another note, I am losing interest in Zheng recently due to his doubts on the tacticians of the team. Understandable if it was just Xuan but even Honglu agreed to keeping something a secret so he should get it that it is for the team. Now Honglu tells him something that requires him to think and yet he doesn't.. Did he just forget he has stage 3? He can simulate the two, Honglu is easier even as he said in Starship troopers.. I want the other members to increase to stage 3 so they can show him how its done... Hope Yinkong gets to stage 3

Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  5. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot about Honglu's ability and his upgrades lol...

Also I wonder if Zheng is the key or something.. Or all of them are in Zheng's dream or something cause I can't imagine why Zheng is the only one to remember everyone aside from being the leader. He is powerful but only in physical side not mental side. So wonder why

6. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we're getting such detail when the characters are attacked I doubt it's apart of Zheng's dream.

7. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope the arc ends soon.

8. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean they might all be in his dream.. like a inception kind of thing.. Only reason I can think of why he is the one who could remember them due to it being in his dream world... I just don't like the being a leader or being at 4th stage reason as I like to think being able to remember is a mental capability and we have more mental capable players

9. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hell. Yes. That sound reasonable too. He might always be in the nightmare state.

10. Saltishy

Saltishy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhang Heng is actually the reflection of the author himself, he puts himself in to TI and thinks what he will be if he was in that situation. If you go through every book the author had ever written, this guy Zhang Heng is always there, with different backgrounds and same personality, which is really interesting as this character would also represent most of us ordinary people.

11. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts on them being in Zheng's dream might be true after all.. Hmm wonder what will happen.. If the members are truly the members.. Does meeting with Freddy get you out of it? Will Xuan be removed from the dream?

12. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone has thoughts like Xuan's actions would never have issues with the team, look at Heng. Heng went through a spiritual transformation and regained his courage, but hesitated to shoot a fake Xuan. Not because he was in doubt, but because he thought that Xuan was so manipulative and unbound that he would team up with Freddy as a scheme, and as a result a teammate almost died.

13. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually laughed when that was mentioned XD.. Really is possible with Xuan's personality XD

14. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    When Ying Kong attacked fake Xuan, two things either happened. The author ignored or forgot about her Excalibur.

1. It destroys energy, so Xuan's energy faith power should have lost.
    2. She didn't use her more powerful technique, or its regular beam slash to finish him off either.

Either one should have resulted in fake Xuan's death.

16. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    lets not forget that there is no "faith energy" that the lambda driver uses it just makes what xuan thinks happen in exchange for his life force. So you shouldn't think of his barrier like an energy field but more like him willing the particles of air in front of him to condense to block.

17. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Author choose to use energy to describe it in latest arc, so I'm holding it as energy. It also isn't absolute since Hang broke it twice with Lightning Shot and Four arrow explosive shot.

Also, all particles are ripples in fields and have energy; I think.

18. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    They take his death way too well. He's the core of the team. His death in Jurassic Park was more heavy.

19. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the core of the team, now Xuan has taken over.

20. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Zheng's story sorry to say.