LCD Terror Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt Xuan reached Fourth Stage. He has no reason to lie about his power when he compares his team with Devil team. With two Fourth Stages, they could rival them. He also said the rating will go down. If he's Fourth Stage it shouldn't go down by much.

He's Second or Third Stage. I believe he under sales his power so Team China won't depend on him. Probably because he has no attention of living to the end.

2. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows. We're nearing the end, so author probably just thought "What the heck, lets just throw out everything I said about its challenges to unlock, have Xuan fight one true life and death battle and get him at Fourth Stage for the final battle in three or so volumes. I already made Ying Kong Fourth Stage, so what does it matter".

3. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link

Not even close to the end yet.

4. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 22 or 23 volumes in Terror Infinity. We're at 19. So its 4-5 volumes left.

5. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    About 5 volumes left but still multiple arcs before the disappointing ending. A lot of story left.

keklel likes this.
  6. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't Heng gives her more. If he asked for some points from comrades he could have given her a Elf Bloodline.

One person rule only applies to abilities and weapons can be bought without restraint. Like how Zheng bought weapons back in Jurassic Park.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  7. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Zheng grew a pair after revival.

8. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Xuan's production skills are inconsistent. Sometimes he says he can only make a few items at a time, and then he finally equipped each member a fly stick like no big deal. Xuan has no human creations anymore, so this assembly speed really feels impossible.

9. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    its because you don't know what he's working on when and the sky stick is a hell of alot easire to make the rings

10. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    The rings are easy if you get some cheap high tech laser printer to carve the rune words.

11. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    Even with the lazer he still has to control it to carve thousands of microscopic runs into the rings, while making even one mistake means you have to melt it down and start over. Your saying thats easy?

12. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I'm assuming its a high tech item. You impute the data, rune words, the measurement, and let it go. Have you ever seen the Age Builder in gundam? That thing pops out advance robot parts in a flash.

I find it harder to swallow Xuan made so many nukes without any help.

13. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    Now your implying thing that he could basicly leave it to auto piolet to just churn out rings, if so dont you think he woulf have done so a while ago if it was so cheep and easy? Dont forget the valkire was a B teir item and now your talking about somthing that coulf mass produce that with just raw metirials as costing just a few points. This isnt gundam. Also he didnt make the nukes he bought them in the starship troopers world.

14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right. He should have done so earlier. Like he should have cultivated a world much earlier. Don't shut down the idea just because Xuan didn't do it. He doesn't do a lot of things to help the team more efficiently. Leave it as the author's fault.

If he bought them back then why didn't they use any in transformers? They could have equipped Kampa or Gando with them, and it would have saved a life and more combat ability. Also, he says he made them when Zheng asked. Back in Starship troopers, they couldn't spare any nukes in the final battle.

15. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not shutting it down because xuan didnt do it i'm saying it's can't be that way with the rules of the realm as currently established

16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    You can buy anything. You can even buy the design papers of sci-fi weapons. A high tech printer isn't a stretch.

17. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not saying it can't exist im saying it wouldn't be Cheep. If there was something like that and it was so easy to get there is no way Xuan Wouldn't have gotten it already. Going by what he's done up till know he could just print an army of A grade Robots with the way your describing it, so i'm saying there's now way in hell the realm would allow them somthing like that. And say there was a printer like that i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be able to just print out mythril

18. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. One that could build robots would be expensive. Especially a high speed age builder would be like... 100,000 points and AA rank rewards. But one that etches rune words shouldn't cost that much. It also doesn't have to be high speed model like a age builder.

And like I said its on the author. Like how Zheng could have spent his time better, so could Xuan. The novel is filled with such disappointments.

19. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'm going to be disappointed by this truth. God's Dimension has so many worlds, powers and individuals, yet they just want to settle it by saying Saints and Xian. A overly simple conclusion.

20. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy, all this Chinese elitism/wish-fulfillment against the Japanese is just soooo entertaining to read.
    Idk if it's just me but there's been a huge change in the feel of this novel since the end of Starship Troopers.